LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

Where is the thread where a sleuth had posted the surveillance photo from an ATM in another case, of a person passing by the camera in that case, with a figure and walk that looked strikingly like KC. Thanks for link or name of thread! I haven't been able to find it again.

Edited to add, I found this one, thanks :)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3134350#post3134350 about photo comparison from J Kesse case, about page 5 of the thread

Also where is the thread with the pictures of the clothes that were found way early by volunteer searchers (the black tank top, yellow shoe, pink towel or backpack, the polka dotted undies that looked like the ones KC was wearing on Iassen's lap at that party, etc) and the comparison photos, can't find the thread anymore. Thanks!

thanks and Hercule for checking on which images we can view etc :)

Just wondering what on earth is going on with this? Surely they aren't going to just drop this case and those charges against her because she is going to trial for killing precious Caylee?

Does anybody know anything?

please move if needed

I may be wrong, but i thought they were going to wait until after the murder trial to prosecute her for the theft charges..

I may be wrong, but i thought they were going to wait until after the murder trial to prosecute her for the theft charges..

You are right, sumbunny. Those charges are on hold pending her murder trial.

Questions:

Did George, Cindy and/or Lee believe Casey was working? If so, on what basis? Was she paying rent? Was she buying food? Was she paying for Caylee's general care ( clothes, MD visits, diapers)?

If she was covering any of these costs, and we know she was unemployed, then where was she getting the money? I dont believe the money she stole was not enough to pay for the ongoing care of a child over two and one half years.

How long was Casey unemployed?

Do they A's now acknowledge Casey was NOT working? If so, have they asked themselves why did Casey required a nanny?

Exactly where was Zanny directing Casey to go? Target? Night clubs? Why was Zanny punishing Casey? What had Casey done?

Why didnt the A's tell the police about the "real" location where Caylee was kidnapped? Or did they finally reveal this after the "55" days was done and Caylee was not returned?

What was Zanny thinking? That she would just return Caylee and Casey would be so grateful that she wouldnt report to the police? How could Zanny afford the upkeep of another child?

I am not really expecting anyone to be able to answer these questions, but the story that the A's seem to be sticking with is illogical - to say the least.

So my final question is how can Lee or any member of the family believe anything Casey has to say?
I don't know all the answers, but I'll give you what I can remember:

George said in his LE interview that he suspected KC did not have a job. Cindy, in hers, just talked as though KC did have a job. There was something about Casey going to produce pay stubs, but never did.
Cindy was paying for everything. Except for Casey's spending money, which she was probably stealing. She stole from other friends before wiping out Amy's a/c. JG for one.
KC left her job in 2002, I believe. Could be wrong about that. She was fired for not turning up.
The only member of the A family to come close to acknowledging that KC was not working was George. Cindy did acknowledge that KC never went to Tampa.
The only way we know where ZFG was telling KC to go is because KC said she was, by myspace and texts. No explanation on why so far.
Don't know why they didn't tell LE about JBP. No explanation so far, except from LA.
As Zanny does not exists, it's hard to know what she was thinking. What KC was trying to convince us all was that Zanny thought, yes, she could just trot up some day and say, oh sorry for the bother, here is Caylee back.
Lee says he believes KC because "he has to". Not quite sure what he means by that. Hope this helps

are there links to the texts between casey and lee during the period where he was looking for her (july 3rd, i believe?)

thanks!

Since GA's letter is among the discovery, and he's motioning to have that sealed, probably all discovery is being held until the motion can be heard, which means no doc dump until that motion date of the 13th(?) IS that right?

Since GA's letter is among the discovery, and he's motioning to have that sealed, probably all discovery is being held until the motion can be heard, which means no doc dump until that motion date of the 13th(?) IS that right?

The defense already has the 1000+ pages, & why would George's letter be part of that? Even before this latest motion by Conway, why haven't the docs been released to the public?

I don't know all the answers, but I'll give you what I can remember:

George said in his LE interview that he suspected KC did not have a job. Cindy, in hers, just talked as though KC did have a job. There was something about Casey going to produce pay stubs, but never did.
Cindy was paying for everything. Except for Casey's spending money, which she was probably stealing. She stole from other friends before wiping out Amy's a/c. JG for one.
KC left her job in 2002, I believe. Could be wrong about that. She was fired for not turning up.
The only member of the A family to come close to acknowledging that KC was not working was George. Cindy did acknowledge that KC never went to Tampa.
The only way we know where ZFG was telling KC to go is because KC said she was, by myspace and texts. No explanation on why so far.
Don't know why they didn't tell LE about JBP. No explanation so far, except from LA.
As Zanny does not exists, it's hard to know what she was thinking. What KC was trying to convince us all was that Zanny thought, yes, she could just trot up some day and say, oh sorry for the bother, here is Caylee back.
Lee says he believes KC because "he has to". Not quite sure what he means by that. Hope this helps

Let me clarify a few points:

Casey abandoned her job at Universal Studios Orlando for Event Imaging Solutions/Kodak just after the birth of Caylee sometime in the first quarter of 2006 not 2001. She simply failed to show up for work and was terminated for non-attendance. In March of 2006 Colorvision replaced EIS/Kodak at Universal Studios Orlando. Casey never worked for them. Up until abandoning the EIS/Kodak job, she had actually had an excellent work record, had been promoted and won an employee of the month award.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4320677/Casey-Anthony-first-set-of-documents-released

At this point in time there is no absolute proof that Zanny does or does not exist. The police were simply unable to locate a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. That is all.

I think the media is going to screen the "bad" photos and not release them. I really don't see how they can if some are x-rated. Anyone know if they on same cd as the jail video?

Morgan keeps saying, all casey has to do is say whether or not the picture he has is the babysitter zenida or not. Is that a trick, if she answers, does that force her to answer all the questions and NOT be able to take the 5th? Why does he keep saying, all she hasd to do is look at the pic and say yes or no?

Don't know if this has been answered but...yes, if you invoke the 5th and answer any question besides your name the 5th goes out the window.

ask a question
leave an answer
no opinions or theoretical questions.

So since the state is/was ready to set a trial date for Sept.14, then JB asked for a 'side bar'. Then the Judge said October 12. I have a couple of??
1. I guess this means the state is ready to rock and roll with this. I's dotted, T's crossed essencially?
2. And by saying 4 weeks to submit states case. Is that a 'good' amount of time with a case of this magnitude. But I guess it boils down to what all they have.?
Basically to those of you who are famillar with these things. Does it sound to you like the state is ready to "shake and bake?"
3. What are her chances of getting general pop in prison? I just finished reading Karla Homolkas letters from jail she wrote to some Book Writer.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/partners/free/khletters/
YIKES. Gives a bit of perspective on life in prison of a female 'well known' child killer. Sounds like she had some 'good times' at one prison,in particular, "housemates, we cooked together, crafted together......" Whats up with that. Yeah, I know it's Canada. But still! And others were not so so bad, paraphrasing here .... "in max. it's not hard time at all as you hear on the outside, it's actually pretty easy." WTF?. I understand it's not all 'lollipops and Disneyland in there,' but geesh.
I guess I'm just angry this brutal monster(karla) was able to get along ok, have prison friends, and family support, she would even smoozle (flirt) her way into getting special treatment, which should be no problem for our professional charmer kc! Sounds like it might be her new playground for getting what she wants to survive. One can only hope she ends up being a 'lifer'. Then I feel certain Justice would be served. imo
4.What county do you think JB might consider, and is there a location limit to these venue change requests? 4a. Will Judge S travel with the trial as well?
Thanks for your time.

Ps. Is there a need for a pin-ball machine in the basement? Tommy do you hear me?

Sorry about the extra rambling jbean. I saw yer post right after I posted mine.. Wet noodle lashes?

Let me clarify a few points:

Casey abandoned her job at Universal Studios Orlando for Event Imaging Solutions/Kodak just after the birth of Caylee sometime in the first quarter of 2006 not 2001. She simply failed to show up for work and was terminated for non-attendance. In March of 2006 Colorvision replaced EIS/Kodak at Universal Studios Orlando. Casey never worked for them. Up until abandoning the EIS/Kodak job, she had actually had an excellent work record, had been promoted and won an employee of the month award.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4320677/Casey-Anthony-first-set-of-documents-released

At this point in time there is no absolute proof that Zanny does or does not exist. The police were simply unable to locate a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. That is all.
Oh, thanks. I thought I had the dates wrong.

LE has not located ZFG, her mother, her sister, her sister's children or her room mates. No trace of any of them. No photos. No phone calls. No text messages. Nothing on Myspace. And, no-one has ever seen any of them. (Except for KC).

Can someone direct me to a thread to sorta start at the beginning to learn about the Lake Vaj aspect of this case? I was a reader for months before I recently became registered. Somehow with the zillions of hours I've spent reading, I've missed figuring out what Lake Vaj really means and I want to get up to speed. I keep seeing references, but I don't know where to start to really learn what this is all about. I did a search this morning, but that didn't help too much since there are so many references to Lake Vaj. Thanks in advance!

Can someone direct me to a thread to sorta start at the beginning to learn about the Lake Vaj aspect of this case? I was a reader for months before I recently became registered. Somehow with the zillions of hours I've spent reading, I've missed figuring out what Lake Vaj really means and I want to get up to speed. I keep seeing references, but I don't know where to start to really learn what this is all about. I did a search this morning, but that didn't help too much since there are so many references to Lake Vaj. Thanks in advance!

First thread: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71620
Second thread: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71652

Hi, apologies in advance if this has been answered before.

Its about the evidence being made public, does this mean that any one member of the public can go look at or get copies of the evidence themselves, or is it only released to the media for them to pass on to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value