LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, apologies in advance if this has been answered before.

Its about the evidence being made public, does this mean that any one member of the public can go look at or get copies of the evidence themselves, or is it only released to the media for them to pass on to the public.

It is available to the public.

It is available to the public.

Does anyone have any connections to news outlets in Orlando, to determine when these documents will be released?? I thought for sure it would have been yesterday, & Nancy G., said last night within 24 hrs.

If it's being held up until Conways's motion is heard, why doesn't someone JUST say so??

I'm sorry if this has been asked before...but I don't want to go back & dig...

Have we heard if anyone has come forward claiming to help Casey push her car into the Amscot parking lot when she ran out of gas the 2nd time? TIA

What ever became of the mysterious "document" mailed to LE??? Wonder if it will be part of the next doc dump?

Do we know who the people not "main players" from KCs cell phone records are? 3-5-09 document pages 4227-4279

Like...

Gabriel F.
Matt C.
Edward T.
Donald W.
Andrew F.
Nathan L.
David C.
Ray M.

and 2) will we not see KCs actual cell phone records (texts sent) b/c the defense already has them? so they do not need to be disclosed in discovery?

Is there anything in the new doc dump about the substance in the gatorade bottle? If not, does anyone know how hard it would be to find out what the substance is? I would think they could send it into a lab and figure it out, but I don't know much about that kind of thing. Thanks!!

So since the state is/was ready to set a trial date for Sept.14, then JB asked for a 'side bar'. Then the Judge said October 12. I have a couple of??
1. I guess this means the state is ready to rock and roll with this. I's dotted, T's crossed essencially?
2. And by saying 4 weeks to submit states case. Is that a 'good' amount of time with a case of this magnitude. But I guess it boils down to what all they have.?
Basically to those of you who are famillar with these things. Does it sound to you like the state is ready to "shake and bake?"
3. What are her chances of getting general pop in prison? I just finished reading Karla Homolkas letters from jail she wrote to some Book Writer.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/partners/free/khletters/
YIKES. Gives a bit of perspective on life in prison of a female 'well known' child killer. Sounds like she had some 'good times' at one prison,in particular, "housemates, we cooked together, crafted together......" Whats up with that. Yeah, I know it's Canada. But still! And others were not so so bad, paraphrasing here .... "in max. it's not hard time at all as you hear on the outside, it's actually pretty easy."
WTF?.
Bold mine, and respectfully snipped for space.

I understand your horror at Homolka's description of prison life. While I don't know the odds of Casey Anthony being placed in general pop if not sentenced to death, it's fairly typical, I think, for sociopaths to be far more comfortable in prison settings than one might expect (or hope).

Casey Anthony has demonstrated nothing if not that she is a chameleon, and I would expect her to be the same in prison. However, other prisoners may not have the same plans for her.

Does anyone have a working link to the Fox archive video of Cindy's testimony at Casey's Bond Hearing July 22nd? I can only find abbreviated clip videos of the testimony, and I want to listen to the whole thing. I know that Cindy says towards the end of her testimony, that she has known about Zenaida for about 2 years.
TIA

Bumping up...

Desperately looking for a working link to the bond hearing testimony!

TIA

KC will adapt - she will have supporters and find inmates , guards, staff who she can manlipulate
there will be an endless stream of misguided folks who will keep her commissary
account filled and write her of their belief in her latest created fiction of her
innocence
she will feed off her infamous status and while some may wish her harm she will
also find admirers and fans
If she doesnt get DP she may many years down the road be put into gen population
but it wont happen soon
While she may miss alot of things from the outside - she will also relish being relieved from those boring tasks we all face every day - earning a living , getting
along and functioning in society .
She only has to fill her time and she will find diversions to do that .

So since the state is/was ready to set a trial date for Sept.14, then JB asked for a 'side bar'. Then the Judge said October 12. I have a couple of??
1. I guess this means the state is ready to rock and roll with this. I's dotted, T's crossed essencially?
2. And by saying 4 weeks to submit states case. Is that a 'good' amount of time with a case of this magnitude. But I guess it boils down to what all they have.?
Basically to those of you who are famillar with these things. Does it sound to you like the state is ready to "shake and bake?"
3. What are her chances of getting general pop in prison? I just finished reading Karla Homolkas letters from jail she wrote to some Book Writer.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/partners/free/khletters/
YIKES. Gives a bit of perspective on life in prison of a female 'well known' child killer. Sounds like she had some 'good times' at one prison,in particular, "housemates, we cooked together, crafted together......" Whats up with that. Yeah, I know it's Canada. But still! And others were not so so bad, paraphrasing here .... "in max. it's not hard time at all as you hear on the outside, it's actually pretty easy." WTF?. I understand it's not all 'lollipops and Disneyland in there,' but geesh.
I guess I'm just angry this brutal monster(karla) was able to get along ok, have prison friends, and family support, she would even smoozle (flirt) her way into getting special treatment, which should be no problem for our professional charmer kc! Sounds like it might be her new playground for getting what she wants to survive. One can only hope she ends up being a 'lifer'. Then I feel certain Justice would be served. imo
4.What county do you think JB might consider, and is there a location limit to these venue change requests? 4a. Will Judge S travel with the trial as well?
Thanks for your time.

Ps. Is there a need for a pin-ball machine in the basement? Tommy do you hear me?

Sorry about the extra rambling jbean. I saw yer post right after I posted mine.. Wet noodle lashes?

1. State is finalizing their preparations for the court case.
2. All evidence revealed so far is circumstantial. There is no direct evidence that has been released. Worrisome, IMO.
3. Unknown. If convicted, one option is a segregation unit as all Florida prisons have that. However Susan Smith is in general population.
4. Change of venue is limited to within the state of Florida. Usually trials are moved 1 to 2 counties away. But nowadays with the internet and 24x7 news, the point of change of venue seems moot to me.
5. Depends on the district. When the court is called to order the cry will be "in the county of x for the county of Orange" rather than "In and for the county of Orange."

Can someone please direct me to the chat logs from the last doc dump? I only ready the ones between her and TL. I've heard (read) references to other ones and have yet to read them!

Thanks!

Can someone please direct me to the chat logs from the last doc dump? I only ready the ones between her and TL. I've heard (read) references to other ones and have yet to read them!

Thanks!

Quoting myself to bump!

Did anyone else here catch that blurb on Fox news!!! They reported something about a trail of decomp fluid leading back to casey's house and something about decomp fluid on the shoes found in casey's car????

I didn't see it on the news, but I did see it in the checkout stand on the cover of the NE.

Thanks!

I think what you are looking for can be found here. They were not part of the most recent document dump. They were part of a 95MB zip file of computer data released in September, 2008.

OK, I know this is really a stupid, stupid question but...

Does a cell phone ping when it's not being used to text, make a call or receive a call? :confused::confused::confused:

Does anyone know if RM has a sister named Jessica? Could be a very important detail and link to this case.

Does a cell phone ping when it's not being used to text, make a call or receive a call? :confused::confused::confused:

As long as the phone is turned out it will ping. You do not have to be using it.

Hi, nyvictoria.

First - I'LL ask all the stupid questions around here :bang: :) It's in my job description. :)

Second - If you are asking generally (IOW, not specific to this case & Casey's cell info), the answer is "it depends". It is also important to differentiate between "pinging" and "keeping a record of pings"

(a) There is a feature on most newer model cell phones that, if I understand correctly, can be user-enabled to allow your cell phone to be located anytime it is turned on ala reverse-gps-911-style

(b) For special-op LE that operate in the shadows, your phone need not even be turned on to do this, but, can only be done real-time...including turning your microphone on such that it is possible to listen in to ambient conversation :cool:

(c) In general, a cell phone pings/registers with towers as it passes by when turned on, (ie. doesn't have to be in-use) such that it can be located for incoming calls. Unless a tracking feature is enabled, this data isn't stored for recall. We're talking about a HUGE amount of data to store when you consider all that this entails.

Specific to this case...the ONLY ping information we have is that which resulted from transmissions to & from Casey's phone (includes texts, calls, etc.)

Hope that helps. Peeps that actually KNOW what they're talking about feel free to 'fix' any/all of the above. :bang:

ETA: If interested in pings, I HIGHLY recommend you:
1) goto the following forum http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233
2) goto any one of the threads entitled, "Ping..." for a given date
3) goto post#1 of that thread
4) find the link provided by Georgia PI in post#1 of that thread
5) follow the link to a Google Map for the pings-'o-the-day (as my Irish ancestors would say)
6) IMPORTANT NOTE: The ping locations are for the TOWERS that Casey pinged @ that date & time...not Casey's phone location....so...you can determine what general area Casey's phone was in when pinged, including with the help of JWG, BreathLife21, TexasLil, et.al. now we can determine in what 120degree orientation (e.g. North-to-Southeast) to the tower Casey's phone was located for any given ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deedles