CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that I saw that while waiting for one of the pressers earlier this week. I don't think it was on tape, but I saw it during the live feed. I remember thinking.. "hmm? I wonder if that was being towed out for the police."

Also elepher, did you notice how fast all the other cars went by the press conference and that truck went a lot slower. Maybe nothing but I thought it was odd.

ETA_ Does anyone remember this?

Agreed - it was slow enough to get a screen shot ... definately slower IMO

Here is bird's eye view of the noted address for FW - caution it has not been verified that the boat in pix belongs to FW - unless it was verified late, late last night:

Attachments

• House.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 42
http://www.buffaloautosalesonline.com/000_0061.jpg here's a pic of a silverado quad cab. Looks like a newer model than FW's... what do you think? I'm terrible at comparing vehicles!:bang:

The truck in your link doesn't show it but the Silverado logo is usually on the passenger door near the botton close to the tire well. You can see something that looks similiar to that on the photo posted of the white truck. I am about 75% sure the guy in the truck is Fred and the truck is a silverado. Let's keep searching to get further confirmation.

Attachments

• StockPhoto.jpg
    StockPhoto.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 19
  • NotePix1.jpg
    NotePix1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 17
I hope there is a break....trust me. Just passing along what I found as per sheneman's email to news10..

Just a thought, but yesterday afternoon Sheneman got pretty snippy back at the press and perhaps decided to only do one a day? Just a thought...

Just wanted to comment that of all sites like this that I've seen, this is the one that seems true to it's name and whose members actually sleuth. Others have felt very mean-spirited to me where members are more committed to commenting on how people "seem" and character assassinating as opposed to actual sleuthing. Kudos to this group for their positive actions.

LOL......maybe a warning is good here, though..... you may want to avoid the Haleigh and Caylee threads...sometimes seems to be a bit of tension there. Anyway...I agree....these forums are at their best when people are actually sleuthing! It is amazing what posters find and what they REMEMBER weeks later that has already been found.

I hope there is a break....trust me. Just passing along what I found as per sheneman's email to news10..

Just a thought, but yesterday afternoon Sheneman got pretty snippy back at the press and perhaps decided to only do one a day? Just a thought...

I understand, but they kept postponing today's presser. It was even set up. If they were moving to a once a day presser I believe they would have said that in a statement rather than continuing to delay waiting press. If anything, they've used regularly scheduled pressers to dispel rumors, but for some reason today is different.

BTW, any confirmation on 5:30 or 6:30 EST for time?

LOL......maybe a warning is good here, though..... you may want to avoid the Haleigh and Caylee threads...sometimes seems to be a bit of tension there. Anyway...I agree....these forums are at their best when people are actually sleuthing! It is amazing what posters find and what they REMEMBER weeks later that has already been found.

Oh trust me, I know. But I do believe that even those threads are kinder here than on other sites. Probably not a good day to check in on the Caylee thread though :)

How did we arrive at the man in the truck on that video is the same person who dropped off the note? I guess I missed that part.

How did we arrive at the man in the truck on that video is the same person who dropped off the note? I guess I missed that part.

Elepher posted the pic of the man believed to be the one who dropped off the note. Not sure if there was a link.
Elepher?? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member