CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
On HLN, there was an announcement that there would be a PC with the hour. The rumor is that there will be a significant announcement. I hope it is more than saying who the owner of the suitcase is!

Couple of things stick out in that article.

Huckaby teaches Sunday school at Clover Road Baptist Church, her grandfather’s church just down the street from the mobile home park. She spruces up the church classroom every few months, she said, and had packed up in the suitcase with everything she needed to re-do the room that day.

Then she denies that documents show her address as the same as her grandparents (and she says that is NOT her)

More hinky meter going off - and how does Fred Williams KNOW all these details.?

No one seems to know how Fred knows so MUCH about things.

Boy, it sure does look like everything is pointing in one direction doesn't it?

Press confrence starts in 12 minutes guys... Keep your fingers crossed, and pray they have been arrested!

Anyone who wants to discuss the suitcase should go to the suitcase thread so we can keep all the sleuthing organized. The article has A LOT OF INSIGHT
http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

After Sandra left, her oldest sister Miranda went to Huckaby’s house, too. Huckaby asked Miranda if she could watch her daughter for her while she went down the street to the church. Connie Lawless was home, too.
From nursebeeme's link.

:eek::eek: I hope Sandra's sister was not babysitting for the killer while Sandra's body was being disposed of. I think Melissa's account is beyond hinkey.

HLN is wrong. Woman describes her suitcase as CHARCOAL, not black.

They had cameras running but turned them off.

Anyone know what's going on with the planned but never occuring press conferences?:bang:

Anyone know what's going on with the planned but never occuring press conferences?:bang:
I posted it earlier. The daily briefing between FBI/LE ran long so they just did the one today

Last I heard at 6:20pmET there was a news conference scheduled at 6:30ET. It never happened, I saw them all set up like they were about to start and they didn't.

Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member