CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press Conference:

Thread for Press Conference when it begins:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82754

Dinner at our house has been crazy with these 5:30 press conferences. I'll be almost done cooking and ready to get the kids into their high chairs with the pre-presser live feed in the background. Hubby walks in the door from work...presser begins at the same time...i hand him the stirring spoon and the kids and say "here ya go! I have a presser to watch!" At least the pressers are short and to the point.

I understand, but they kept postponing today's presser. It was even set up. If they were moving to a once a day presser I believe they would have said that in a statement rather than continuing to delay waiting press. If anything, they've used regularly scheduled pressers to dispel rumors, but for some reason today is different.

BTW, any confirmation on 5:30 or 6:30 EST for time?
http://www.fox40.com/pages/search_for_sandra
Fox is saying 3:30 Cali time so that is 5:30 central and 6:30 Eastern.

Dinner at our house has been crazy with these 5:30 press conferences. I'll be almost done cooking and ready to get the kids into their high chairs with the pre-presser live feed in the background. Hubby walks in the door from work...presser begins at the same time...i hand him the stirring spoon and the kids and say "here ya go! I have a presser to watch!" At least the pressers are short and to the point.

SAme at my house- but with 5 kids, and hubby. Mine is followed up with a lot of SHHHHs and wait a minute fingers!!! LOL. Esp because it's so ahrd to hear the questions!!

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately I'm going to miss this one and it sounds like big news. Here's hoping for a leak before then :)

How did we arrive at the man in the truck on that video is the same person who dropped off the note? I guess I missed that part.

I'll have to watch the video again, I could be wrong, but I think that's what the reporter said.

was just able to log on today, and saw the tip about the truck...OMG! i am hoping that this will lead to an arrest. i'm wondering when he reported that tip? it said that they didn't talk to him until wednesday? i don't like that he saw this person on the 3rd, i am seriously hoping that she wasn't alive for that whole week (as morbid as that sounds, i think you all know what i'm saying)....

Hi Joga, I think she had been deceased many days before last Friday.

I am not an expert at decomposition, but I do know the 3rd stage is called Putrification, and it takes place to within 4 to 10 days after death. It is when the body fills up from the gasses created and causes bloating in the cadaver.

I saw the shot of the investigators at the edge of the drainage ditch looking down at the suitcase. It looked like it was maxed out, like it had been blown up like a big balloon. In fact the bag had a distinct roundish shape on top with the single layer cloth part of the suitcase. My eye went right to it and knew that is what it had to be. IMO

PS: That is why so many bodies float to the top of the water after about 10 days, because at that point these gasses are released from the cadaver, which is stage 4.

That would put Sandra's body at between 6 - 7 days into stage 3. Pretty perfect timing if she was killed within hours of being taken. xox IMO

SS I watched the video again and at the 1:20 mark the reporter says that the man in the truck told their producer that he had something to drop off that turned out to be the note.

Thanks! Guess that clears any doubt he was the one who left it since I bet they ran right over to see what he dropped off. (If he is connected in some way...how stupid is he?!)

The interesting part is the way LE came in and got it. I thought that was unusual. I bet they had not choice but to say "it's not related to her death" uh huh. Don't want this guy packing up and heading to Mexico right?

The interesting part is the way LE came in and got it. I thought that was unusual. I bet they had not choice but to say "it's not related to her death" uh huh. Don't want this guy packing up and heading to Mexico right?
Or...maybe it really isn't related to her murder. :waitasec:

There's a report on another site I don't think we can link to that refers to a source saying that men's hair coloring and human hair that was cut off from a longer length was found and that it led police to ask Sandra's mom for hairbrushes etc. to identify her hair. Could point to someone trying to change her appearance. If so, I pray she was not alive for so long that changing her appearance would be necessary.

Or some other way of avoiding prosecution.

Does Ca allow DMV records to be searched online? I know there are some states that do, I have access at home but not here @ work. I know there are only about 15-20 states that allow it. Anyone know right off hand?

does ca allow dmv records to be searched online? I know there are some states that do, i have access at home but not here @ work. I know there are only about 15-20 states that allow it. Anyone know right off hand?
no!............

Does Ca allow DMV records to be searched online? I know there are some states that do, I have access at home but not here @ work. I know there are only about 15-20 states that allow it. Anyone know right off hand?

Sorry, what is a DMV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member