Searching For Anna - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I put in the request, so we'll see what happens.

You are very welcome. I would love for you to find out where your beautiful daughter is. What I precious child! Hugs and blessings to you.

those in the astrology thread are totally different that talking to psychics. they work off the charts that deal with important dates and times and stuff. they don't necessarily say this is what happens, but they say this is what was going on around those times and this is what the outcome could be. at least that's what i have seen. i know when they did the charts for caylee they came REAL close like within a couple days of when caylee would be found.

It's a really impressive site, but it looks as if they are completely overwhelmed with requests. I don't know if or when they will ever get around to Anna's case. Anyway, I put in the request and I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Annas mom,

Having read your book, which was great, I saw pictures of you and George Waters. Both of you seem to have very dark hair. Although Anna was blond in her pictures, I would assume that her hair turned dark also as she grew older. This is just a minor tidbit, however, it is something that bothers me. All of her age progression pictures show her with blond hair. I was wondering if one has been done showing her with dark hair. As I say, it is such a minor tidbit, but I would think a progression with dark hair might be better in spotting Anna if she does indeed have dark hair now since age progression is great, but no one really knows for sure what Anna would look like today.

Your book was great. I admire your determination so much. Hope I am making sense, I just go out of bed.

Also, I do see a strong resemblance in the book, between the girl that was DNA tested to see if she was Anna. Do you know what procedure they went through to get her DNA (example, home kit vs her going to a lab to have her DNA taken)? It sure would have opened a can of worms for her family (which I know she must love) if she was in fact Anna.

In rereading some of the old posts, it occurred to me that perhaps the "camera" was given to that couple who tried to lure Anna a short time prior to her disappearance and someone in the car took her picture for passport services.

Annas mom,

Having read your book, which was great, I saw pictures of you and George Waters. Both of you seem to have very dark hair. Although Anna was blond in her pictures, I would assume that her hair turned dark also as she grew older. This is just a minor tidbit, however, it is something that bothers me. All of her age progression pictures show her with blond hair. I was wondering if one has been done showing her with dark hair. As I say, it is such a minor tidbit, but I would think a progression with dark hair might be better in spotting Anna if she does indeed have dark hair now since age progression is great, but no one really knows for sure what Anna would look like today.

Also, I do see a strong resemblance in the book, between the girl that was DNA tested to see if she was Anna. Do you know what procedure they went through to get her DNA (example, home kit vs her going to a lab to have her DNA taken)? It sure would have opened a can of worms for her family (which I know she must love) if she was in fact Anna.
Fox, thank you for your kind words. The photos are deceptive, since I have (or had) light brown hair which was very blonde when I was a child. Anna's brother has even lighter hair, and GW's hair was light as a child. The forensic artist did darken Anna's hair on the most recent age progression. He consulted lots of family pictures when he did the high-school picture and the 39-yr-old picture, and I think these representations look as if they could be someone in our family.

The DNA test was done by law enforcement people in all cases (mine, both Anna's half-brothers, and that of the young woman in question.) The samples were given to the central California laboratory for comparison. My memory is that they compared something like 14 sites and found no match. The young woman was so cooperative through all of this, and the person who found her spent many hours, questioning her and relating her answers to us. We still are at a loss to explain how many memories the young woman came up with, things she could not have known about from reading on line, etc. I think we had 40 points of similarity with Anna. Even LE said they had never seen anything like it. Sometimes I wonder if the young woman was extremely psychic. I'm not very big on ESP, but I know it does exist, though sometimes the interpretations are flawed.

In rereading some of the old posts, it occurred to me that perhaps the "camera" was given to that couple who tried to lure Anna a short time prior to her disappearance and someone in the car took her picture for passport services.
NJshrink, it's nice to hear from you again. GW reported that camera stolen, if I recall correctly. This was not the camera he left at home, but another one he had bought for some reason. Certainly it could have been given to any one. With the life he led after he left home, I can't imagine why he would need a camera.

Several requests have been put in, but no response yet. I wonder how they choose which cases to work on.

Hopefully someone will help you with your search. I just left a message for one of the posters (Tuba) in hopes that she will be able to work with you on this.

You are in my prayers!

Hopefully someone will help you with your search. I just left a message for one of the posters (Tuba) in hopes that she will be able to work with you on this.

You are in my prayers!

Thank you, Bree. There is a bit of a quarrel going on in the Forensic Astrology Requests thread and some question as to whether I am up to hearing what they have to say, although I made the request myself. (I don't know how they assume the news will be bad when they have not yet done the chart.) I am not going to take their charts as the last word on the subject, though of course any information is worth considering. I am, however, a bit dismayed by their posters' belligerent tone when all along OUR posters have been both courteous and loving.

I have had quite a sweet letter from one of the astrologers and they are doing the charts on Anna.

Thank you, Bree. There is a bit of a quarrel going on in the Forensic Astrology Requests thread and some question as to whether I am up to hearing what they have to say, although I made the request myself. (I don't know how they assume the news will be bad when they have not yet done the chart.) I am not going to take their charts as the last word on the subject, though of course any information is worth considering. I am, however, a bit dismayed by their posters' belligerent tone when all along OUR posters have been both courteous and loving.

YOU are one of strongest people I have ever met, Annasmom. You look into every aspect of what could have happened and whether or not the news is good or bad and you accept looking into other possiblities. This astrology stuff is just one more thing to try. Even if it's "bad news" we'll look into it right beside you.

I've said so many times... and I'll repeat it again. You're my hero... You've continued through life bearing the burden of something no mother should ever have to endure, yet when I look at you I see nothing but strength, endurance, hopes and dreams.

Bless you.

YOU are one of strongest people I have ever met, Annasmom. You look into every aspect of what could have happened and whether or not the news is good or bad and you accept looking into other possiblities. This astrology stuff is just one more thing to try. Even if it's "bad news" we'll look into it right beside you.

I've said so many times... and I'll repeat it again. You're my hero... You've continued through life bearing the burden of something no mother should ever have to endure, yet when I look at you I see nothing but strength, endurance, hopes and dreams.

Bless you.

Ditto :blowkiss:

i'm not so sure they assume the chart will show negative results but they are concerned about the people they do charts for because there is always the chance of them not saying what family wants to hear. i believe they just want to make sure that they're not doing more harm than good for the family members.

Then perhaps they should respond in kind to the post made by a family member and ask them instead of ignoring a request because of "what ifs". And someone who's looked for signs of their child for over 30 years must know that the news may not be good... but they still hope for the best. That's all we asked of them... to provide another tool to use in the search for Anna.

Then perhaps they should respond in kind to the post made by a family member and ask them instead of ignoring a request because of "what ifs". And someone who's looked for signs of their child for over 30 years must know that the news may not be good... but they still hope for the best. That's all we asked of them... to provide another tool to use in the search for Anna.

After I posted my huffy letter to them, I did get three PMs requesting particulars and one of them said she was working on the charts, but if you look at their postings, it is obvious that they are more interested in breaking news regarding strangers than in an old case where the family members are reading what they say. Which is OK---

Here's something funny: When I went to Google Earth to get the coordinates of our place on the farm, I found that the present owner had the buildings blocked out so that you can't see them. Now, that takes clout! (I just guessed at the coordinates, based on the distance from the Redwoods Preserve.)

I agree MR! I think some 30 years later, Annasmom has to know the pros vs the cons of having the reading done. But, if it could give any answers - good or bad - that's better than knowing nothing. JMHO

Prayers for Anna and her family! Come home soon Anna...your Mom needs you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210