FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently FDLE offender database...
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=16656

This shows him in Texas on 10/23
http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=595001&AgencyID=54115

These are screen shots I did on 10/23 showing he was in Jacksonville...

I wonder if LE is having trouble proving he was there because, perhaps, his father is giving him an alibi (for being in TX at the time)?

I'd sure love to see a recent pic of him (recent = since Somer went missing).

Someone please clarify a little for me. WLK lived on Gano Ave. with Debbie, and Debbie recently died. WLK had not registered that address so he went back to Texas at his father's where he is actually registered. Debbie's daughter still lives in the home. Is that correct?

Or was it GCW?

No- You have the two combined. CWG on police report alledgedly by accident- now in TX.

WLK- Gano, Debbie and still lives there.

Right. The bottom of the caption also says a blue nissan "like the one above..."

what is fishy about the blue nisson deal is LE said it was local police not sheriff's dept.. ok but also didn't they say it was on stake-out ... undercover?

but then in media after sheriff said that blue car was checked out and nothing involved in Somer's case.. well , was said then was at a ball game at the park .. that street is not by the park.. I looked on google map and why would they take a side street like that... just really fishy.. all the different stories being told mainly by LE...

Someone please clarify a little for me. WLK lived on Gano Ave. with Debbie, and Debbie recently died. WLK had not registered that address so he went back to Texas at his father's where he is actually registered. Debbie's daughter still lives in the home. Is that correct?

Or was it GCW?

I know all these RSOs make your head swim, don't they?

WLK is different from CWG. WLK is associated with Debbie. CWG is conveniently back in TX now.

The "accidental" or "mistaken" info and listing of CWG on the incident report has bothered me since it first came out. A lot seems really hokey in this case, but this is at the very top of the list. I just don't see how it could be possible that someone either gave the wrong info for themselves, or identified someone else with the wrong info and just so happened to know all of the other personal info as well.

I wonder if LE is having trouble proving he was there because, perhaps, his father is giving him an alibi (for being in TX at the time)?

OKay, well I saw on another site that had the report screen shot that his name is on an "Additional Names" list -
Isn't that usually people present at time of report????

Or was it GCW?
William L Kuhn (he is an RSO.. a predator even!... I am saying his name) is registered on Gano. He still lives there with Debbie's daughter. BTW, just to make your skin crawl a bit, Debbie's daughter has a baby.

I personally don't think LE has been able to locate him.

Until I see that he was actually arrested, I will continue to doubt it.

Seems everyone in Florida is in R.E... I was going to get my license but moved north... anyway .. the "kyle" person at the burned house.. What I have found is some relation to R.E. also.. appraissors (sp) ...
I wasn't licensed in Florida, but I can imagine.
I don't miss real estate even a little bit, and I'm glad to finally be out of it!

I only got into it because my dad owned a construction company, then bought a Century 21 office, decided he didn't have time to run both, and talked me into getting my license so I could manage the real estate office for him.

Anyway, what is it you have found regarding 'Kyle' in relation to real estate?

(For the record, a Real Estate licensee can't have a felony, and especially can't be a registered sex offender, without losing their license. The laws are very strict).

On his flyer, the reporting agency for his wherabouts is Florida Law Enforcement
His permanent address is still listed as Texas.

I think he had already disappeared when they reported to Texas

Do we have an address in Texas for CWG? Or his father's name?

On the Clay County Clerk website, you can see all the court filings in WLK's case:

Defendant Shall Submit DNA Blood Samples

If the offense happened in this county, you can see all of the orders. Here I think there's an order of protection. Gross that it's a "custodial/familial" sex act.

I saw about Debbie- I looked at her daughter's myspace page, and there are so many videos of the daughter, her boyfriend, and their baby. WLK wasn't in any of the videos, and the boyfriend is huge! Hopefully they googled WLK and kept him far, far away from their baby.

William L Kuhn (he is an RSO.. a predator even!... I am saying his name) is registered on Gano. He still lives there with Debbie's daughter. BTW, just to make your skin crawl a bit, Debbie's daughter has a baby.

There are several pics on Debbie's daughter's MS page that show interaction between this rso and this child! Does anyone know if WLK is the father of Debbie's daughter? He was in the memorial video.. There was a pic of him and debbie significantly younger and then a more recent pic.

OKay, well I saw on another site that had the report screen shot that his name is on an "Additional Names" list -
Isn't that usually people present at time of report????

That's what's so frustrating. I personally believe CWG was there (in Jax).

The "accidental" or "mistaken" info and listing of CWG on the incident report has bothered me since it first came out. A lot seems really hokey in this case, but this is at the very top of the list. I just don't see how it could be possible that someone either gave the wrong info for themselves, or identified someone else with the wrong info and just so happened to know all of the other personal info as well.

ESP... being a RSO.. no way would I want that title... no way in h377....

Didn't the Astros mention a false alibi?

I am sorry and don't hate me for this.... but I feel the father is hurting sure it was his daughter..

That said I feel he will milk this for all it's worth to get the attention dt has gotten and to fill his pockets.. He has tasted some of the attention and I am sure would like more.. I don't mean to sound hard or mean.. but my gosh it's been 2yrs since he has contact with the children..

Something is going on there we don't know about... No way he could afford to get lawyer to take those children from dt unless one stepped up pro bono...

He didn't have money or transportation to florida the way it was..

I hope he just goes back to n.c. and mourns and stops this game his playing..

2 years for a child to not see a parent hurts them badly... why would a parent do this??? then act like all is hunky dorry .. I don't think so.. I am thinking of the children sorry If I have offended anyone but the children come first and that was wrong ..

HLN reported that he talked with her 2 months ago but has not seen her in 2 yrs. Military families often go for long periods without seeing their loved ones. And then a bad divorce etc -

I've seen this posted a few times, but when I watched the memorial video for Debbie, I got the impression that the baby is now a little girl (yikes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie93