FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a little insight about the different states (Texas and Florida) and who is required to register.

Someone I know was convicted in my state for giving a *advertiser censored* to a male minor for his 18th birthday. The offender was 23, the minor was 2 weeks away from being 18. He was required by law in our state to register. He had to register for 15 years and just got off the registry about 5 years ago.

He decided that he wanted to move to Florida. He called the appropriate authorities in Florida and went ahead and sent them all his paperwork re. the reason he was on the registry here and that now he is no longer required to register and hasn't been required to register for the last 5 years. The authorities in Florida told him that if he moved to Florida, he had to register and that he would be required to register for life as long as he lived in Florida. He decided that he wasn't going to move to Florida because of this.

Now he is moving to Texas. He did the same with the Texas authorities, sent in all his paperwork. Texas authorities basically laughed at him wondering why he was required to register in the first place. He does not have to register in Texas.

After giving you that bit of background, do we know why this CWG was required to register in the first place? Was his victim(s) under 12? Is he considered a predator? Was his victim under 18? Do we know anything about the reason he was on the offender's list other than because he had been required to register at one time in the state of Texas?

I started researching him before the Vinsons came into the picture and I was only able to find one arrest record in TX in 1994 for evading arrest. He was convicted in 1995.

He has at least one child.

Divorce:
Name: Clayton W Graham
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1973
Spouse's Name: D K [Graham]
Spouse's Estimated Birth Year: abt 1974
Spouse's Age: 17
Divorce Date: 19 Jul 1991
Marriage Date: 22 Sep 1990
Number of Children: 1

I heard the father say that he isn't getting any information other than what has been put out to the public.........

If that is the case then I have to question:

Father is on now

He says shock and now setting in a heavy loss.......
harder every minute
Focus on catching guy
LE not saying much........evidence under wraps
He can't think about ALL the horrible things his daughter's killer did
Someone close to family?
Close to neighborhood......neighbor

Sorry to jump in with this at this time but, I note that the father said he can't think about ALL the horrible things his daughter's killer did. The autopsy has not been made public. Perhaps, the parents and family have been told but I doubt it. If LE wants to keep this case leak proof, I doubt that they would tell anyone.

That makes me wonder about just what the father knows.

Anyway, JMO

cwg has not been found, that is why the po po put a search out for him along with the other two creeps....... speaks volumes imo....has since the day his name surfaced on the report........jmooc

Yes, and I have a photo of him holding the baby...

Oh my god. I just saw the videos, have to go look at the pictures. This doesn't make sense - he's charged with molestation - family/custodial. It can't be this daughter, can it?

Debbie has a few nice drug charges - with intent to sell. I hope the daughter and baby don't live in that house.

snipped by me

Thanks Angleena for your information! very very helpful in understanding that.

This guy was arrested in 92 & it only lists it as "sexual assault" but no age of the victim.

this is so weird.. I just did a search on him on national offenders list and on watchdog and he doesn't come up at all anywhere..

hmmm

LE could have went to the address the following day (once they realized he was absconded) and found out that it was a false addy. Maybe the man employed him though & gave LE the Bland Rd addy because that could very well be the addy he was given when filling out paperwork to work for this guy. There are many possibilities...

Sorry about all the Q's, but I'm sticking with CWG for the next 24 hours unless I can prove he wasn't involved.

What is this "Bland Rd." address and where did it come from?

tia

edit: I feel like I'm back on track.

That article says LE doesn't know where he's hiding. I don't think they had him in custody to take a new picture.

exactly.... he was listed as absconded all the way up until 10/23... on 10/23 they changed it to Bland Rd addy & changed the 11/20/08 to 10/23/08 on his flyer & his status as Released/Registered or something.

If he was arrested, a new pic would have been taken (IMO)

exactly.... he was listed as absconded all the way up until 10/23... on 10/23 they changed it to Bland Rd addy & changed the 11/20/08 to 10/23/08 on his flyer & his status as Released/Registered or something.

If he was arrested, a new pic would have been taken (IMO)

Thanx! No number on Bland Rd.?

edit: huh. My first search of Bland Rd. takes me to a mobile home repair company.

cwg has not been found, that is why the po po put a search out for him along with the other two creeps....... speaks volumes imo....has since the day his name surfaced on the report........jmooc

I truly believe that 100%..

what is crazy is that he went from being listed as absconded on the FDLE site to Released Registered & an addy update to Bland Rd (which doesn't show today but did only on 10/23)... he would have had to be arrested though if they found him... and well, I've not seen anything telling me he had been...

Sorry about all the Q's, but I'm sticking with CWG for the next 24 hours unless I can prove he wasn't involved.

What is this "Bland Rd." address and where did it come from?

tia

edit: I feel like I'm back on track.

Bland Rd was the addy that showed up on his flyer on 10/23... out of the blue. it's no longer there today though...

Attachments

• 102309cwg1.jpg
    102309cwg1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 22
I don't know how often Florida updates it's wanted list, but CWG is still showing as wanted........

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/per...LFgBv3npvsbs3S7jJvMM1lqpG73KJxvZtn!1152627531

I answered my own question. On the homepage of the wanted site it says it is updated......Now I really want to know why he is still showing up as wanted!!

Information provided through this site is updated from the Florida Crime Information Center files every 24 hours.
Links to other Sites
Return to FDLE Homepage
FDLE Sex Offender and Predator Database Homepage

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/pashome.a

I truly believe that 100%..

what is crazy is that he went from being listed as absconded on the FDLE site to Released Registered & an addy update to Bland Rd (which doesn't show today but did only on 10/23)... he would have had to be arrested though if they found him... and well, I've not seen anything telling me he had been...

So was LE asking in a nice way today in media for information from say his gf or a guy friend?? I would say yes..... should not of lost him in the first place..

Sorry to go off the SO topic, but I left off this afternoon on page 15. I'm sort of confused about the profile given that the murderer could have cuts on the face and head, and just don't understand how a tiny little girl could fight enough to get to a man's face or head and do any damage. The hands or arms I could see. Does anyone suppose that they might be suspecting a car accident and Somer being hit and maybe the guy hitting and cutting his face or head on the dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat