FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKay, well I saw on another site that had the report screen shot that his name is on an "Additional Names" list -
Isn't that usually people present at time of report????

he was there... there was no false identification (IMO)... He was there, he slipped away (given he gave a bad addy) and now LE can't locate him. There is no proof anywhere stating that they have found him. If someone can find an arrest on him on 10/23, then I'll believe it. Til then... he is still running around out there...

We had a poster on here that personally called Clay County to ask about 4 individuals arrested & Somer's addy being the place the crime was committed. She was told that the info was correct...yet today we noticed that the address has been changed. I don't believe everything that comes out of LE's mouth. No disrespect ... but something isn't right.

On the Clay County Clerk website, you can see all the court filings in WLK's case:

Defendant Shall Submit DNA Blood Samples

If the offense happened in this county, you can see all of the orders. Here I think there's an order of protection. Gross that it's a "custodial/familial" sex act.

I saw about Debbie- I looked at her daughter's myspace page, and there are so many videos of the daughter, her boyfriend, and their baby. WLK wasn't in any of the videos, and the boyfriend is huge! Hopefully they googled WLK and kept him far, far away from their baby.

Go to her photos, you will see the photos I'm talking about. None of them are on the front page.

I personally don't think LE has been able to locate him.

Until I see that he was actually arrested, I will continue to doubt it.

Ah, I see.

That would make sense -- if LE still hasn't located him, they a) don't want to admit they let him go from the scene of the crime, and b) don't want him to know he's on their radar.

I'm with you, CajunGirl!

I wonder if LE is having trouble proving he was there because, perhaps, his father is giving him an alibi (for being in TX at the time)?

I'd sure love to see a recent pic of him (recent = since Somer went missing).
I've been saying for years that any parolee, not just sex offenders should be required to have their pictures retaken every year. They have to report, so why shouldn't LE in charge of their cases use their digital camera?
I mean, right now, they don't even have to buy film!
Too many changes can happen in a year-and oh, yeah-take a pic of any tattoos or piercings. Sometimes these are a work in progress, you know?
And I posted this last night-in almost every case, there are smirks, angles, weird facial expressions, and I am totally convinced that this is a hint/secret passed from convict to convict so that they'll look 'different' than they normally do. There oughtta be a law about that, too!

Thanks...I think I saw that last night...some kind of power equipment wasn't it? But the info I had seen also was lots of real estate hits with Jacksonville fl listed as well.....this was right before I signed off last night....or should I say this morning around 2am or so.

BUT I MIGHT HAVE TO EAT CROW ABOUT HIM BEING A REALTOR....it looks like all those hits are for same 1st name but O. CAIN instead of O'CAIN. I'll keep looking to make sure.

I don't know what to make of this. There are alot of hits for the O.Cain, but I STILL get two hits for the O'Cain w/him listed as a realtor (exact name match....first name, middle initial, AND apostrophe in last name) but can't find any listings he has. Maybe someone with more realty experience can figure this one out. :banghead: Anyone interested in researching further I can PM you the two links I found. Thanks.

There are several pics on Debbie's daughter's MS page that show interaction between this rso and this child! Does anyone know if WLK is the father of Debbie's daughter? He was in the memorial video.. There was a pic of him and debbie significantly younger and then a more recent pic.

You're right! OMG, that would make him the grandfather of this little girl. :sick:

I wasn't licensed in Florida, but I can imagine.
I don't miss real estate even a little bit, and I'm glad to finally be out of it!

I only got into it because my dad owned a construction company, then bought a Century 21 office, decided he didn't have time to run both, and talked me into getting my license so I could manage the real estate office for him.

Anyway, what is it you have found regarding 'Kyle' in relation to real estate?

(For the record, a Real Estate licensee can't have a felony, and especially can't be a registered sex offender, without losing their license. The laws are very strict).

If this is the person I am sure they haven't been caught to be on the RSO.. or even considered a So probably..

I posted they are appraissors (sp).. I don't think sell R.E. ...
But I am not posting that info cause no prove its them and can't do that to someone not marked by LE or media yet.. right??? it's against the rules here also..

I agree he was there. He's the right age to be a friend of the parents. They probably didn't even know he was an RSO. He would have shown his ID at the time, then disappeared after knowing he was in trouble... whether it was for not registering, or for what happened to Somer.

I wish we had more info about him on that day.

So it looks to me that the only place showing him in Texas is the Jacksonville website. FDLE site, does not & neither does the Texas offender registry site.

reference ... https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/index.aspx

If he is back in Texas... he sure should be on this site....

Here is a little insight about the different states (Texas and Florida) and who is required to register.

Someone I know was convicted in my state for giving a *advertiser censored* to a male minor for his 18th birthday. The offender was 23, the minor was 2 weeks away from being 18. He was required by law in our state to register. He had to register for 15 years and just got off the registry about 5 years ago.

He decided that he wanted to move to Florida. He called the appropriate authorities in Florida and went ahead and sent them all his paperwork re. the reason he was on the registry here and that now he is no longer required to register and hasn't been required to register for the last 5 years. The authorities in Florida told him that if he moved to Florida, he had to register and that he would be required to register for life as long as he lived in Florida. He decided that he wasn't going to move to Florida because of this.

Now he is moving to Texas. He did the same with the Texas authorities, sent in all his paperwork. Texas authorities basically laughed at him wondering why he was required to register in the first place. He does not have to register in Texas.

After giving you that bit of background, do we know why this CWG was required to register in the first place? Was his victim(s) under 12? Is he considered a predator? Was his victim under 18? Do we know anything about the reason he was on the offender's list other than because he had been required to register at one time in the state of Texas?

William L Kuhn (he is an RSO.. a predator even!... I am saying his name) is registered on Gano. He still lives there with Debbie's daughter. BTW, just to make your skin crawl a bit, Debbie's daughter has a baby.

Yes, and I have a photo of him holding the baby...

I agree he was there. He's the right age to be a friend of the parents. They probably didn't even know he was an RSO. He would have shown his ID at the time, then disappeared after knowing he was in trouble... whether it was for not registering, or for what happened to Somer.

we did find out that the address given on the police report, which you can find here...

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

belongs to a guy in the either...real estate bus, home improvement or building business... he very well could have worked for this person.

LE could have went to the address the following day (once they realized he was absconded) and found out that it was a false addy. Maybe the man employed him though & gave LE the Bland Rd addy because that could very well be the addy he was given when filling out paperwork to work for this guy. There are many possibilities...

After giving you that bit of background, do we know why this CWG was required to register in the first place? Was his victim(s) under 12? Is he considered a predator? Was his victim under 18? Do we know anything about the reason he was on the offender's list other than because he had been required to register at one time in the state of Texas?

snipped by me

Thanks Angleena for your information! very very helpful in understanding that.

This guy was arrested in 92 & it only lists it as "sexual assault" but no age of the victim.

Yes, and I have a photo of him holding the baby...

Is it the one where he has real dark hair??? almost black hair?? also I saw a post by DR that said she loved her william and nothing no one said or done could change that.. so I figure she knew about the rso... jmo

we did find out that the address given on the police report, which you can find here...

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

belongs to a guy in the either...real estate bus, home improvement or building business... he very well could have worked for this person.

LE could have went to the address the following day (once they realized he was absconded) and found out that it was a false addy. Maybe the man employed him though & gave LE the Bland Rd addy because that could very well be the addy he was given when filling out paperwork to work for this guy. There are many possibilities...

I was wondering if perhaps DT told the police CWG was in the area (she knew him, etc), but I doubt she'd know all his info...so he HAD to be there himself at some point. :banghead:

If it was truly him on the police report he didn't have to be at the home. He could have been interviewed at the park or anywhere along the route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat