FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it is. Supposedly the MS was set up to get her name out there when they were looking for her and then the MS was changed to solicit fundraising (may be a little off here) after she was found dead.
Since the bank acct for donations has his name on it, I would be willing to bet the MS was set by him.
The question is why??

I bet he just offered to do it, she was probably in no shape to and it was probably the last thing she was thinking about. He is in banking.

wow, those comments are out of control!

A comment I did find interesting was someone stated that an FBI profiler went on the Today Show and said they are not looking for a predator/sex offender. Does anyone have a link to this? Does anyone remember this? A child was murdered and dumped. If not a predator or sex offender then who??

IMO - context is everything. video link clears it iup.

At time of video statement, profiler states there are no existing, known SO's as POI's. That was one of the first things they did - contact all local SO's.

The FBI proviler did not "profile" that they in this case they were not looking for a sex offender.

That's a lot of RSO's to run down & alibi up when you're not looking for a SO, isn't it?

Are you aware of all the discussions here in ref to CWG?

yes, have I missed something?

I was trying to find out who said cWG's name on the report was an oops. The link was provided and I read it.

Now I want to know who is it that named CWG that night. Who thought they saw him and then later said, oops, sorry not him.

Justino said someone gave his name (i took this to mean, someone said hey, I saw cwg, go check him out) and then later that somene said, wow, it was a mistake I thought I saw him but it wasn't him. I can't remember if he has ties to this neighborhood or not, sorry my mind is on overload.

Is there something else?

IMO - context is everything. video link clears it iup.

At time of video statement, profiler states there are no existing, known SO's as POI's. That was one of the first things they did - contact all local SO's.

The FBI proviler did not "profile" that they in this case they were not looking for a sex offender.

That's a lot of RSO's to run down & alibi up when you're not looking for a SO, isn't it?

context is everything. I posted again after I saw the video and said, basically that LE wasn't saying NO predator/SO could have done. trying to clear up my earlier post/question. Sorry to confuse things.

CWG was on the orig. police report; with his DOB, address, place of work (which was closed down) & phone #. It is unlikely IMO someone was impersonating a SO. We have no way of knowing if the officer asked for ID or was given this info. but who would know DOB etc.? It is assumed he provided this info. likely by ID. I don't know how this mistake could have been made. It has been discussed extensively in the lst few threads & it is still a mystery, how if this was indeed a mistake, how it was made. Hope that helps.

One theory about Clayton William Graham aka CWG being on the MPR is that someone was asked if they had seen her and the person mentioned an RSO they knew, and the information they had was given to LE, who in error, put that information on the MPR.

For example (all made up, not fact), say I have a cousin who in the past had been convicted of kidnapping/sexual assault of a girl Somer's age (at this point nothing else is known except that Somer is missing), and that cousin had been at my house the day before ... so when LE asks me, I mention my cousin and give them information I know. The information is mistakenly added to the MPR as that person being a witness.

Unrelated to that ... did anyone ever figure out the CodeName/# meaning of IO and DR? CWG has IO 11 (I take the number to be the witness number since the rest before him are 10, 9, 8 etc. although witness 1 is out of order -- which made me think it was this person who gave the name ... but I really don't know).

CWG was on the orig. police report; with his DOB, address, place of work (which was closed down) & phone #. It is unlikely IMO someone was impersonating a SO. We have no way of knowing if the officer asked for ID or was given this info. but who would know DOB etc.? It is assumed he provided this info. likely by ID. I don't know how this mistake could have been made. It has been discussed extensively in the lst few threads & it is still a mystery, how if this was indeed a mistake, how it was made. Hope that helps.

is this in response to my question?

When I first read the inital report, I assumed someone gave CWG's ID to LE and that person was questioned. After reading Justino's comments it seems more like someone gave the officer a name of someone to check out because they thought he was around.(the officer could have looked up the address, phone #, and DOB in the RSO database and put it on the report)

Justino then said later THAT person was mistaken. I took this to mean whoever told the officer CWG may be in the area, later came back and said oops it wasn't him, it was someone else, I made a mistake.

Sorry if I am confusing things here, it just seems with Justino's comments that LE didn't necessarily stop someone who provided CWG's info. It appears he was probably named by someone.

Maybe it is just me, but I find Mary Justino to be deliberately convoluted in most of her statements. She lets you think what you will.

Could be SharetheLight, as I mentioned it is a mystery & we have no way of knowing at this point.

Depts. in different areas seem to vary on the codes if IRCC people looking at those codes & we know scanner codes are different in different areas.

I found under a google search back then:

IO = Interviewing Officer & also found, Investigating Officer
DR = Daily Report

Have no idea if that is accurate for Clay county though.

John Walsh has stated he thought a killer could have come out of retirement and this case could be related to other cases many years ago. He named Shannon Paulk as one of those cases. IIRC in that case LE thought maybe it was some sort of road worker or something. Does anyone know if there was any road construction going on nearby?

John Walsh has stated he thought a killer could have come out of retirement and this case could be related to other cases many years ago. He named Shannon Paulk as one of those cases. IIRC in that case LE thought maybe it was some sort of road worker or something. Does anyone know if there was any road construction going on nearby?

I bet there is. All over the country the feds are pouring money into road and bridge repair.

Who is GWB?
I'm talking about CWG.

Typo, sorry. We are talking about the same person.

o/t - speaking of typos, I'm glad to see that Swarovski has FINALLY fixed the typo in their SPRING/SUMMER ad above. Sheesh... took long enough.

I bet there is. All over the country the feds are pouring money into road and bridge repair.

On the OP website I remember seeing something about major construction at Doctors Lake (?) but don't know whether that is at all close to this area.

I'll try to find it and don't ask me WHY I remember that!

http://www.townoforangepark.com/

The "more" link did not work for me. I got an "The system cannot find the path specified" error.

Road Construction at Doctors Lake

The Florida Department of Transportation has begun the lane widening project that will include widening of the Doctors Inlet Bridge. Project is expected to be completed in the summer of 2010. More >>

DT and SP seem to be really "tight" (friendship), why is there such a bond? I, like you, want to know more about their lives and what surrounds them. DT's BF appears not to mind the relationship that DT and SP have. Odd in my mind.

This is not odd to me.

I don't know if DT has any brothers (I don't think so), but I don't have any and I have one male friend that is like a brother to me and has been for years.

Yes, I can meet him for lunch without my husband and ask him to stay in my home alone until my kids come home from school.

IMO, SP would have been arrested in the first few days if he were the perp. Off my radar...

I can't take anyone off my radar until I see more evidence.

But I do agree that DT should be able to have lunch with SP, and that SP should be able to watch her kids without raising suspicion.

Could anyone tell me how long C. Perry has been her boyfriend? Not sure whether it matters but just wondering how well she knew him. I know he lives with them, and I'm not sure where I'm going with it or if it matters. But I know she had a pattern of getting involved with (or marrying) not long after ending a relationship. I know she is going through a divorce from Sam and wondered if marriage to C. Perry was being planned.

Unrelated to that ... did anyone ever figure out the CodeName/# meaning of IO and DR? CWG has IO 11 (I take the number to be the witness number since the rest before him are 10, 9, 8 etc. although witness 1 is out of order -- which made me think it was this person who gave the name ... but I really don't know).

I am just guessing here, but I think IO means "Involved Other" because if you look at DT's info, her type is IO, and it says in the left margin "Others Involved". There's also a sort of Code definition thingy above it.

DR - I think "R" means "Reporting". Not sure what the D means. I take it from this that the person above CWG is the one who reported his info but that's JMO.

So hard to sleuth without knowing what angle to go with. I'm still hopping around, but keep coming back to the same people. I'm saving everything until something more is released.

I do want to put something out there that is not a fact... just my own gut feeling that I woke up with this morning.

Somer was said to have her hair in a ponytail with a red ribbon. My gut feeling is that the ribbon was not with her when she was found. I believe that red ribbon is what's going to get our guy.

Do you think he took the ribbon as a trophy? (ETA: I wonder if LE has looked at that as possibility and whether it was related to other cases of missing/murdered girls.)

I can't quite discount the possibility that the ribbon could have come off during the transport in the tons of garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann