FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you guys need pictures or something of the neighborhood to help the sleuthing?

If you're taking orders, I would love to see a picture of the dumpster located to the right of the Doctors Lake Nursing Home on Kingsley Avenue. It is located to the right hand side of the parking lot, tucked away by trees... it would be nice to show a visual of this off the beaten path dumpster & how easy it would be to pull a car up, dump something in it without being detected by anyone. Do you know the Nursing Home I'm talking about? It's directly behind the Grove Park Elementary School...

Q for locals:

Does Solomon dead end ... is their a trail or path to the other part of Solomon? A way to get from the nursing home up to Solomon? TIA

Noway, in your linked map of route, is the ES to the right of the map or at the bottom of the map?

lower right? (would it fall on the right side of the map toward the bottom)
or
bottom right (would it fall at the bottom of the map toward the right)

what I thought was a simple question was complicated to try to ask.
need to take a break.

I am sorry paris paris I just don't see how to get this info. I clicked on everything ..

the page the link took me to had a shadowy figure. i clicked on jail info (at the top), and then entered WLK"s name and his pic came up along with some info, i clicked on the details box and it showed 11/10 as his court date.

If you're taking orders, I would love to see a picture of the dumpster located to the right of the Doctors Lake Nursing Home on Kingsley Avenue. It is located to the right hand side of the parking lot, tucked away by trees... it would be nice to show a visual of this off the beaten path dumpster & how easy it would be to pull a car up, dump something in it without being detected by anyone. Do you know the Nursing Home I'm talking about? It's directly behind the Grove Park Elementary School...

wow just wow would you like fries with that ??? :crazy:

MommaD and Sharethelight,
IMO,to know that sadnpod has been reading our forum is to wonder who else may also be interested enough to see what we are sleuthing.

the page the link took me to had a shadowy figure. i clicked on jail info (at the top), and then entered WLK"s name and his pic came up along with some info, i clicked on the details box and it showed 11/10 as his court date.

thanks.. duh its on the green part by his pic. I would never have thought to look there. well, I didn't and I was all over..

thanks again..

I haven't read anything else re: this....but....yesterday on HLN, some show, maybe JVM's show....I dunno, they disscussed a missing lunch bag and/or book bag of Somer's.....and anyway, they should an image of what it looked like. It was pink with a skull and cross-bones. ????????????????? Okay, I'm not an old fashioned old grandama lady.....BUT I NEVER in a MILLION YEARS would have purchased a lunch bag/book bag for my elementary school aged child that depicted a SKULL and BONES! Am I showing my age, or am I reasonable here???????? Anyone?

Thanks, been trying for an hour to get that info. I have it booked marked if needed in the future. Could not figure out how to move around and find the jail inmate info.

I haven't read anything else re: this....but....yesterday on HLN, some show, maybe JVM's show....I dunno, they disscussed a missing lunch bag and/or book bag of Somer's.....and anyway, they should an image of what it looked like. It was pink with a skull and cross-bones. ????????????????? Okay, I'm not an old fashioned old grandama lady.....BUT I NEVER in a MILLION YEARS would have purchased a lunch bag/book bag for my elementary school aged child that depicted a SKULL and BONES! Am I showing my age, or am I reasonable here???????? Anyone?

I agree and I am not a prude either. I was shocked at the birthday party stuff for little ones with skulls and bones.. in pink..

I would not have allowed my little ones to carry that book bag or wear such clothes I have seen with skull and bones on little dresses etcc..

I got to thinking after trying to find that bag that maybe she had gotten it to trick or treat with.. could of been a seasonal item.. I found some trick or treat bags like the one she had..

what is that big body of water doing at behind the elem. school of Somer's.??? That is dangerous even if a fence around it. wonder what it is exactly???

I must be ole fashion too cause I do not like the skull and bones new trend either. To me the skull and bones reminds me to much of evil. JMO
I just don't like it. Don't have a daughter and if I did I would not purchase nor allow that.

what is that big body of water doing at behind the elem. school of Somer's.??? That is dangerous even if a fence around it. wonder what it is exactly???

Maybe a retention pond?

I'm sorry if I missed it but has it been vefified by Tricia or a mod that sadnpod is Samuel Thompson's family member?

I must be ole fashion too cause I do not like the skull and bones new trend either. To me the skull and bones reminds me to much of evil. JMO
I just don't like it. Don't have a daughter and if I did I would not purchase nor allow that.

I think the motorcycle gangs use the skull & crossed bones on their jackets - or I should rephrase this post to read: I have seen several motorcycle groups with a skull & crossed bones on the back of their vests/jackets riding in groups on the roads in Jacksonville Florida.

I'm sorry if I missed it but has it been vefified by Tricia or a mod that sadnpod is Samuel Thompson's family member?

I started to ask them that when they were going to leave.. but they already said really weren't family by blood.. and since Tricia is trying something new just thought I would leave it alone.. rumors are allowed now if stated as such .. from locals etcc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member