FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK we're getting carried away....an MMA fan or fighter does not a violent bunch or felony criminal make....

I type this as I'm currently (as in right now) watching UFC 105 LIVE from the UK....ironically the main event is just about to start Couture vs. Vera and I might add I've met them both personally....and i'm dayum PROUD of it!

Please don't group any mma fan or fighter in with twisted individual - it's not fair and grossly unjustified.

Extreme violence packaged as "entertainment" is still extreme violence. I find it disturbing that people would even watch that sort of stuff for fun.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=148122&provider=top

[snipped] JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Along a sleepy, little road on the Northside, is the home of Irving West, Jr. The 80-year-old is a registered sexual predator.

"It's kind of scary. Just the thought of that type of person is in the neighborhood," says Debbie Lewis.

But what concerns Lewis even more is that her neighbor, who pleaded guilty last year, spent only 40 days behind bars for the crime.

"Something is wrong. Forty days, that doesn't make sense to me," says Lewis.

According to the police report, the child says around Christmas, 2006, West, "...Invited her to come into his backyard...(and) asked her to sit on his lap."

[more info at link]

I still haven't received a thought from anyone of why they're holding WLK so long for failure to register new address... no release date, bail set at $20 something thousand... would he have to pay 10% of the total? anyone know????

ETA: I've never been in the pokey, so I truly don't know how much a person would have to pay to get outta jail.

Yes, he has to come up with 10% to the bail bonds agency. He loses that money.

BBM: it was a vision that a poster named infinity had... the killer lured her into his garage to look at some puppies.

Visions are completely worthless and madeup unless it is a vision that the person who actually did it had.

Yes, he has to come up with 10% to the bail bonds agency. He loses that money.

So he could be sitting in jail because he doesn't know anyone who will give him the money? If that is the case, wouldn't they still have a release date, showing how many months/years he was sentenced to? Would this infraction be a misdemeanor or a felony?

I still haven't received a thought from anyone of why they're holding WLK so long for failure to register new address... no release date, bail set at $20 something thousand... would he have to pay 10% of the total? anyone know????

ETA: I've never been in the pokey, so I truly don't know how much a person would have to pay to get outta jail.

10% for a bail bondsmen, is my understanding in Florida. Going out on a limb here, either he can't find anyone to loan him the money or can't find a bondsmen that is willing to take a chance on him. I am totally not sure; but I think a bondsmen has the right to pass/refuse?

Visions are completely worthless and madeup unless it is a vision that the person who actually did it had.

I guess I should rephrase that: a poster communicated with Somer from the otherside and she was "shown" what happened through Somer.

Extreme violence packaged as "entertainment" is still extreme violence. I find it disturbing that people would even watch that sort of stuff for fun.

potato / potatoe ??

color / colour ??

moustache / mustache ??

bogeyman / boogeyman ??

aluminium / aluminum ??

arse / a$$ ??

....................................alrighty then.........................................................

Did anyone get a chance to look at the picture of the secluded wooded area that nursing home dumpster is located? In the pictures shadowizar was so kind to snap & post earlier today? Keep in mind this nursing home is behind the Grove Park Elementary School.

Did anyone get a chance to look at the picture of the secluded wooded area that nursing home dumpster is located? In the pictures shadowizar was so kind to snap & post earlier today? Keep in mind this nursing home is behind the Grove Park Elementary School.

Why yes cheewawa, as a matter of fact I did. Isn't this the same nursing home that WLKs brother is supposedly in? The dumpster sure is in a secluded area:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm tarnished for life.

Nevermind the mods (just a little delayed)...the damage has been done!

That dude should be reported to the appropriate authorities!

Those pictures seemed pretty real to me, we're not talking make-up.

I guess Im glad I missed whatever barry posted...

10% for a bail bondsmen, is my understanding in Florida. Going out on a limb here, either he can't find anyone to loan him the money or can't find a bondsmen that is willing to take a chance on him. I am totally not sure; but I think a bondsmen has the right to pass/refuse?

It's 10% of the total bond. However, you have to put up collateral covering the whole amount.

I guess Im glad I missed whatever barry posted...

Yes you are.

With all the heartache you are having - and the thoughts that might be going through your mind about what happened to Somer - that pic would have put an image into your mind that you don't need.

I am very thankful that you were not here when it was posted.

Just some sicko trying to get a rise out of us. Jerk!

Also, MMAC can stand for Mega Man Anniversary Collection. Just a thought. Or Mad Man Abducts Children...Murdering Maniac Abducts Children...I was just trying to come up with some others than the well-known acronyms.

I woke up today thinking about the babysitting arrangements...

some how we need to find out who was babysitting before sp that day....

a post someone posted yesterday or day before from video clip said dt was asked if an adult type was home when children came home daily. dt said yes.. now we all know she could of lied.. but did she..???

did dt and this babysitter person have bad words the friday before and she quit on monday.??

I have always felt this killer plannned this over the weekend or for a while.. I just can;'t get away from that .. Cause it was monday..

I don't know what day of week stats say is most common days.. for abductions.. they surely had of studied this... surely..???

But being a monday is very telling to me.. since summer was snatched after school wallking home....

I know a lot of mothers have male babysitters.. I totally do not agree with this... I hate to judge so many males in a group but they are the ones more likely to sexually abuse people...

Just can't believe it hasn't come out about the babysitter ..

Sure we have that one girl.. but when did she quit?? when did she babysit and for how long.. she was very upset with dt sounds like in the article in paper..

so could one of her boyfriends??? she whined to him and got him worked up over weekend.???
I could see this person driving , skate boarding...

so many pieces we need.. but can't do much with those ppl they are under age.. so makes it harder..

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

IMO.... DT said she met sp for lunch and asked him to stay to wait for kids. It wasnt planned for him to babysit til lunch. This could also just have been said so LE wouldnt know they were left alone after school. I dont think anyone usually watches the kids but A. (the oldest). DT also has another child that lives with her father. 5 kids and 3 dads. I think he babysits them when he gets home prob not long after they do. I dont think somer knew anyone was there til mom gets home or pc whichever is first.
Thinking she wasnt in a hurry because only sibs would know anyway and she was upset with them.

It's 10% of the total bond. However, you have to put up collateral covering the whole amount.

Not sure if I am following you correctly? It is my understand a bail bondsmen assumes the risk to keep 10% as an insurance fee so too speak. Yes the bondmen has to have collateral on the whole bail amount. If an individual chose to post bond at 10% with collateral & appeared in the end, he would receive the 10% back if he didn't have an individual bondsmen. I could be wrong, that is just my understanding.

IMO.... DT said she met sp for lunch and asked him to stay to wait for kids. It wasnt planned for him to babysit til lunch. This could also just have been said so LE wouldnt know they were left alone after school. I dont think anyone usually watches the kids but A. (the oldest). DT also has another child that lives with her father. 5 kids and 3 dads. I think he babysits them when he gets home prob not long after they do. I dont think somer knew anyone was there til mom gets home or pc whichever is first.
Thinking she wasnt in a hurry because only sibs would know anyway and she was upset with them.

5 kids? Is the father the first husband?

How old is this child? Male? Female?

Is that why DT moved to Florida? If not, why did she move to Florida?

This is the first I have heard of another child, but there has been confusion about AT and where he lives. Please, give us this info!

I have been told by numerous family members that DT let the older kids "raise" the others. That A had complained that he and AT was the one always taking care of the twins. RUMOR: but it came from a VERY reliable source, but i dont know how to verify it that DT was investigated by CPS when ST was deployed because kids were roaming neighborhood,, twins still in diapers and asked a neighbor if they could have dinner with them.. she called CPS....I think they were stationed in SC..

Probably not him himself, but one of his minions. I don't think they're dangerous, just immature. I think that the person Barry was most likely hacked. I'm probably gonna get hacked now, too lol.

I looked at that pic last nite when it was posted in the Haleigh rumor thread in the parking lot. Do you think it was some virus or way to hack our computers? The guy said something about "Tricia below". I should have known better than to click on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675