FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Sadnpod said that C.Perry had been with Diena 3-4 years. But maybe she will find out more and let us know.

I had an hour for lunch and could make it home, make a sandwich to eat in the car, and get back on time.

I did it if I had to do something at the house (throw in laundry of certain item, grab something from home, etc.)

Wonder if that was the case here, and Sean had asked her to have lunch. She said she couldn't because she had to run home at lunch, and he said he'd meet her there. Maybe he even offered to pick something up. Once there, she asked him if he'd be able to stay ...

JMO

LOL picked something up... yea... I agree... nickel or dime maybe and then smoked their lunch.

:)

She is a spiteful one...!! She wouldn't have 3 of her children without ST... and not only did she hurt ST with the memorial and death certificate-- she denied her daughter in death having a Father. Somer's death certificate and obit indicate she had no Father. Lovely - caring Mother.... Somer had ...!!

TY Kewpiedoll - you are completely right - when someone passes away, regardless of how young or old they are, one of the last remaining pieces of cherished memorabilia are the death certificate and obituary. I know it might seem morbid to those who have never had to bury a loved one, but those items can be a source of comfort to the surviving family members; one last material connection to their loved one that is saved and placed lovingly in the collection of other mementos that will be taken out and looked at in the future.
Not to mention, the obit and DC are part of the public record for the deceased, that, as we have seen here on WS, anyone can view.

I agree, it was not right to omit little Somer's birth father from either of those documents.

This case makes me very sad, for more than one reason.

JMO JMO JMO

I have also tried hard to understand Diena's intense hatred for Samuel and her reasons for keeping them away from him, and the only thing I could come up with is that she believes he abused one or more of the children.

I don't know why she would think that, but it's the only reason I myself could think of for keeping the father of my children away from them during such a traumatic time.

Sean's home address is in Jacksonville....if they were really just having LUNCH wouldn't they meet in Jacksonville - where she worked & he lived?!?? ETA I mean I can see what you are saying IF he lived in Orange Park but IF she really HAD TO GO HOME at lunch, wouldn't she/he say then lets hook up for lunch tomorrow?!?!?

I suppose DT could have left work for the day, then when SP said he'd stay, she went back?

Truly, I don't know. But LE does not seem to think it's an issue, or if it is, they remain quiet and are telling her what she wants to hear (if they did indeed tell her they think the killer is not someone she knows).

As far as how long CPC has been in the picture:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4431797&postcount=291"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #18[/ame]
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4431797&postcount=291"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #18[/ame]
(according to this, 3-4 years)

I am getting very cynical with age. I really wonder about this DT and PC relationship. When I look at his MS , it looks to me like he is a single man, lots of woman. I assume the page was stared in 2007. He even says he is single. Most will say in a relationship.

JMO JMO JMO

I have also tried hard to understand Diena's intense hatred for Samuel and her reasons for keeping them away from him, and the only thing I could come up with is that she believes he abused one or more of the children.

I don't know why she would think that, but it's the only reason I myself could think of for keeping the father of my children away from them during such a traumatic time.

I don't think or believe that for one minute. She reminds me of Casey Anthony...!! Anyone happen to notice how she had nothing to do with her own parents...??? And how distant she was with walking into the church with her own children? They walked alone ahead or behind her ... in the biggest time of need.... DT had to be hanging on the boyfriend--that was priority..!! Her parents own the home she lives in, and I'm sure the rent is pretty darn cheap... but did she accept them by her side at the vigils and funeral... NOOOOOO...... it was the new love of her life.

I wonder who babysat the children all the time since M-- was only a short time like a month or so..??? AND with her job, school, parties, and boyfriends, just when did she have time with her children...?? No wonder Some would wander through the neighborhood looking for someone to play with, and was lonely... because she was lonely...!! Poor little angel.

Thanks Noway but I really find that hard to believe. Maybe ST is mixed up.

Thanks Noway but I really find that hard to believe. Maybe ST is mixed up.

Do you mean mixed up in the head ... PTSD or something like that?

ETA: I don't think he did either. Just trying to figure out why the intense hatred.

I am getting very cynical with age. I really wonder about this DT and PC relationship. When I look at his MS , it looks to me like he is a single man, lots of woman. I assume the page was stared in 2007. He even says he is single. Most will say in a relationship.

Well-- in my opinion DT and PC deserve each other-- and both of them are big time players...!! They wouldn't know how to stick with one relationship if it slapped them upside the head...!! They need attention and drama..!!

I wondered that myself.

If PC is some kind of truck driver, then what time does he normally come home?

If he is some kind of truck driver, then they're driving around. Does he drive back to the work site or does he just abandon his truck when DT calls?

I understand that she might want to call PC as he is her BF, but I'm just trying to understand the mechanics of it all here.

I already posted on this topic before, but I want to add this comment:

The moment of death is a sacred time. As sacred as birth.

Both are times when we all journey from one world to the next. Both times are a mystery that we all have yet to understand fully, until our own time comes once again.

Little Somer's dad may have been disregarded in her final journey by those who have yet to gain understanding and forgiveness, but I know in my heart that her sweet soul did not disregard the father that brought her into this world. I know in my heart that she felt his love for her (and he, hers), and that love helped her to transition from this world to the next.

Knowing this comforts me.

The reason this area was of interest to me had to do with the idea of Somer taking a shortcut, maybe cutting through yards of people she knew.

From that, I looked up address of friend she'd had the spat with because she'd said something like "she would ask Somer where she goes" and I wondered if she'd seen Somer taking a shortcut or going a direction that didn't make sense (previously not necessarily 10/19).

From the houses there, there are gates onto DeBarry. I looked for foreclosed home (thinking of realtor as being the perp) and one was listed near that intersection.

You can request that an image be removed. I wonder if that was the case and the shot that is missing actually showed the children clearly.

Please forgive me because I am a complete newbie , but wouldn't Somer normally take Debarry to get home? According to google maps its the only route that makes sense. It just seems strange that there is just a bit of the street view image that is missing and then it shows back up on Horten Dr. I wonder if LE requested it be removed?

I wondered that myself.

If he is some kind of truck driver, then they're driving around. Does he drive back to the work site or does he just abandon his truck when DT calls?

I understand that she might want to call PC as he is her BF, but I'm just trying to understand the mechanics of it all here.

Judging by the post made via mobile to his MS page 18 hours after Somer disappeared that said "MY FRIENDS DAUGHTER IS MISSING" (not quoting word for word but I have the just of it down)....i would think DT can likely call him on his cell whenever her BIG heart desires.

I wondered that myself.

I think he is a truck driver at the old castle plant.

I already posted on this topic before, but I want to add this comment:

The moment of death is a sacred time. As sacred as birth.

Both are times when we all journey from one world to the next. Both times are a mystery that we all have yet to understand fully, until our own time comes once again.

Little Somer's dad may have been disregarded in her final journey by those who have yet to gain understanding and forgiveness, but I know in my heart that her sweet soul did not disregard the father that brought her into this world. I know in my heart that she felt his love for her (and he, hers), and that love helped her to transition from this world to the next.

Knowing this comforts me.

Wow - what a beautiful post, sorrell... I'm blown away by how touching & heart felt. Thank you.

If you google his screenname, at least one of the photos will show up if you go into the cache of the prior posts associated with his sn. What troubles me (more than just the photo, which is disgusting enough) is his seeming familiarity with the lives of the victims in some of the other cases he's posted about (at least according to his posts from 2006 on). Looks like he has posted on several sites, as well as WS back in 2006. One of the sites mentions other aka's that he posts under.

When I did the initial search on his sn I found older posts dating back to 2006 that seemed just like any other person on these boards. It was almost as if some psycho hacked his account. I don't know , but I am hoping that what an earlier poster stated about the photo being of an accident victim is true.

Yes, the big woods on Debarry. I have no doubt she was at the house, but then traveled past the house turning on Debarry (crossing guard was probably already gone at that point) and ending up in the woods. Lots of homes back up to those woods . She was even determined to be at a swingset at one of these houses. This is what FDLE told us as we were searching the area.

I'm 2 pages back - sorry if it's been asked...

Are these the same woods that "stick man" was searching?

More like a revolving door of who's gonna be the Daddy next month.
I am more curious about how many live in's have been around those children, in between all the marriages. *sheesh*

Ya know.... most children that go missing, or that are found-- the parents usually have so many photos of the happy times with their children-- in this case we have seen maybe 3-4 pics of Somer. No birthdays, no Holidays, no family vacations, no family outings.... nothing... nada...

AND then I got to thinking: can you imagine all the photos with having to explain what MAN was in the picture (no pun intended) during all of these occassions..????? wow....! AND then mind continued down the throw away boy toys DT seems to have and she did it again with Somer's funeral. Hanging on the arms of this boyfriend to the car, walking inside the memorial, and the graveside.. not counting the vigils... pictures that be part of her children's lives for the rest of their lives...!! AND he will be a goner before long, however the pictures remain as is.

You got me thinking Kewpie....darn you lol

I noticed that Somer's Obit at the Jacksonville Memory Gardens could have had a Memory Book created by anyone (tho by her mother might have been nice) but anyone who had pictures or videos could have easily followed the link beside Somers name and done so:http://obit.jacksonvillememorygardens.com/obitlist.html

My heart is heavy.

I mean come to think of it AFTER Somer disappeared DT did manage to change her display picture on her FB to a nice shot of HERSELF and another girl smiling...on a bed!?!?!?!

tarabull

Please forgive me because I am a complete newbie , but wouldn't Somer normally take Debarry to get home? According to google maps its the only route that makes sense. It just seems strange that there is just a bit of the street view image that is missing and then it shows back up on Horten Dr. I wonder if LE requested it be removed?

That was the route she walked with her siblings but if she DID run off and do her own thing before 10/19, I don't know if that is the route she took.

I'm not sure the images are current. I don't have the link but I read on an informational page about Google street view, and they said their images can be anywhere from 6 months to 2 years old.

And for what it's worth, I think the image comes back before Horton. 1206 there, 1216 gone, 1226 there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti