FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned this on another board so I looked into it. Its a little strange. The street view of google map is missing a part of Debarry.

The location is located at the 1216 block of Debarry Ave., approximately 90 meters North of Red Maple Ct. You see two small children walking and then it says google map is no longer available. I believe this is the route that Somer would have taken from school, headed towards Horton Dr., right before the woods.

I know its a stretch that one of the pictured children may in fact be Somer, but it does give one an idea of what the street is like as far as traffic & such while children are walking home from school. At least when this shot is taken there is no one around but the two children.

http://maps.google.com/

I did a search from Grove Park elementary to Horton Dr. and went to street view on Debarry.

So...Somer talked a lot about being picked on A/C to sitter. This why I think she felt ill that Mon am.

So you think she got text from SP but waited 20 minutes to text or call the boyfriend so the time would be 4:20?

ETA
This was in response to Kewpiedoll's post 787
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4438653&postcount=787"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #18[/ame]

I feel there is alot of talking down to this lady who just lost a child when we don't know how she acted or what was going on.My heart really goes out to her.I do not think she had anything to do with her little girls disappearance and I do not think the police do either.I personally do not think she has done anything wrong.I'm sorry but I really just do not see anything bad at all.I will come back when there are more facts out to discuss.I just can't handle this any more.She is in my thoughts and prayers and her family.I pray they find out what happened to Somer and her killer is brought to justice.I am so sorry she and her family had to go through all this.It's just very sad.

I dunno. I thought she made her feelings about ST abundantly clear when she snapped at the press that if Somer's father came to town he wouldn't be staying at her house. It was both inappropriate and petty, particularly given the gravity of the situation during the presser.

She is a spiteful one...!! She wouldn't have 3 of her children without ST... and not only did she hurt ST with the memorial and death certificate-- she denied her daughter in death having a Father. Somer's death certificate and obit indicate she had no Father. Lovely - caring Mother.... Somer had ...!!

Based on the work number given by the BF, I found work address and got directions to Thompson house. Time was about 23-38 minutes depending on route. Based on a 4:20 call from Diena, that would be pretty much on target.

So....are we assuming she worked at the Jacksonville office and not the Kingsley, which is only a few min away. If in fact she works at the Jax office then why the H e l l would she drive home for lunch? Thx (it would only allow her 10 - 15 min .

So....are we assuming she worked at the Jacksonville office and not the Kingsley, which is only a few min away. If in fact she works at the Jax office then why the H e l l would she drive home for lunch? Thx (it would only allow her 10 - 15 min .

Hinky... big time from day 1.....!! What did they do-- have air sandwiches or get a new bag to burn -- try before you buy...??

I feel there is alot of talking down to this lady who just lost a child when we don't know how she acted or what was going on.My heart really goes out to her.I do not think she had anything to do with her little girls disappearance and I do not think the police do either.I personally do not think she has done anything wrong.I'm sorry but I really just do not see anything bad at all.I will come back when there are more facts out to discuss.I just can't handle this any more.She is in my thoughts and prayers and her family.I pray they find out what happened to Somer and her killer is brought to justice.I am so sorry she and her family had to go through all this.It's just very sad.

I am stating facts... !!
I have never posted or thought she murdered her daughter, but let me tell you-- her dark side and her lifestyle-- and the way she treats her children is questionable, at best-- as far as I am concerned.

Reminds me of Cindy Anthony-- telling everyone that she didn't talk to Casey when she was out on bond-- they went on about a normal day.
DT-- won't talk with her children about Somer-- that's the counselors jobs, and moving those rooms around to get the Somer reminder out of there, and shipping the kids off to the Grandparents, and and and.... she is too busy in front of the cameras, and hanging on the rock stars...!!

Sorry- but it is what is from where I am sitting.

Maybe you missed her nice Mommy party pics on the internet... ??
Her children would be real proud-- I'm sure... (( NOT ))

:)

I am a Mother and I am thinking long and hard about this case. If I had a live in BF and my child was missing I would call him asap. Now, on his MS he sends a mobile text on Oct 20 @ 906 am "my friend's child is missing"? (not GF)! This is after 18 hrs....whats up with this. I really want to know how long he has lived at her house.

She did work at the one on Park Street in Jacksonville... I thought she looked familiar when I first saw her on television. Then reading the police report it hit me - I've seen her when I went to the oral surgeon !!! She is the one who set up my appointments.

Someone mentioned this on another board so I looked into it. Its a little strange. The street view of google map is missing a part of Debarry.

The location is located at the 1216 block of Debarry Ave., approximately 90 meters North of Red Maple Ct. You see two small children walking and then it says google map is no longer available. I believe this is the route that Somer would have taken from school, headed towards Horton Dr., right before the woods.

I know its a stretch that one of the pictured children may in fact be Somer, but it does give one an idea of what the street is like as far as traffic & such while children are walking home from school. At least when this shot is taken there is no one around but the two children.

http://maps.google.com/

I did a search from Grove Park elementary to Horton Dr. and went to street view on Debarry.

The reason this area was of interest to me had to do with the idea of Somer taking a shortcut, maybe cutting through yards of people she knew.

From that, I looked up address of friend she'd had the spat with because she'd said something like "she would ask Somer where she goes" and I wondered if she'd seen Somer taking a shortcut or going a direction that didn't make sense (previously not necessarily 10/19).

From the houses there, there are gates onto DeBarry. I looked for foreclosed home (thinking of realtor as being the perp) and one was listed near that intersection.

You can request that an image be removed. I wonder if that was the case and the shot that is missing actually showed the children clearly.

Well if that's the case, does a receptionist have more than an hour off at lunch?

I am a Mother and I am thinking long and hard about this case. If I had a live in BF and my child was missing I would call him asap. Now, on his MS he sends a mobile text on Oct 20 @ 906 am "my friend's child is missing"? (not GF)! This is after 18 hrs....whats up with this. I really want to know how long he has lived at her house.

I bet 1 day was too long if you ask those kids....

I thought Sadnpod said that C.Perry had been with Diena 3-4 years. But maybe she will find out more and let us know.

ETA: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4431797&postcount=291"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #18[/ame] (according to this, 3-4 years)

I had an hour for lunch and could make it home, make a sandwich to eat in the car, and get back on time.

I did it if I had to do something at the house (throw in laundry of certain item, grab something from home, etc.)

Wonder if that was the case here, and Sean had asked her to have lunch. She said she couldn't because she had to run home at lunch, and he said he'd meet her there. Maybe he even offered to pick something up. Once there, she asked him if he'd be able to stay ...

JMO

nursebeeme, I saw the photo last night and it appeared to be a photo of a child with their face smashed in. It was horrible!!! I also noticed that typed above the photo was this:

Property of MMAC

Does anyone know what that could mean?

It wasn't a watermark. It looked as though this barry person took the time to type it above the photo

If you google his screenname, at least one of the photos will show up if you go into the cache of the prior posts associated with his sn. What troubles me (more than just the photo, which is disgusting enough) is his seeming familiarity with the lives of the victims in some of the other cases he's posted about (at least according to his posts from 2006 on). Looks like he has posted on several sites, as well as WS back in 2006. One of the sites mentions other aka's that he posts under.

I bet 1 day was too long if you ask those kids....

More like a revolving door of who's gonna be the Daddy next month.
I am more curious about how many live in's have been around those children, in between all the marriages. *sheesh*

Ya know.... most children that go missing, or that are found-- the parents usually have so many photos of the happy times with their children-- in this case we have seen maybe 3-4 pics of Somer. No birthdays, no Holidays, no family vacations, no family outings.... nothing... nada...

AND then I got to thinking: can you imagine all the photos with having to explain what MAN was in the picture (no pun intended) during all of these occassions..????? wow....! AND then mind continued down the throw away boy toys DT seems to have and she did it again with Somer's funeral. Hanging on the arms of this boyfriend to the car, walking inside the memorial, and the graveside.. not counting the vigils... pictures that be part of her children's lives for the rest of their lives...!! AND he will be a goner before long, however the pictures remain as is.

I thought Sadnpod said that C.Perry had been with Diena 3-4 years. But maybe she will find out more and let us know.

I had an hour for lunch and could make it home, make a sandwich to eat in the car, and get back on time.

I did it if I had to do something at the house (throw in laundry of certain item, grab something from home, etc.)

Wonder if that was the case here, and Sean had asked her to have lunch. She said she couldn't because she had to run home at lunch, and he said he'd meet her there. Maybe he even offered to pick something up. Once there, she asked him if he'd be able to stay ...

JMO

Sean's home address is in Jacksonville....if they were really just having LUNCH wouldn't they meet in Jacksonville - where she worked & he lived?!?? ETA I mean I can see what you are saying IF he lived in Orange Park but IF she really HAD TO GO HOME at lunch, wouldn't she/he say then lets hook up for lunch tomorrow?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675