Casey's Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE did ask CA if she had done anything to her child, possible accident, and that if something happened she could tell them. She claimed she did not hurt her child, that the last one she saw with her child was ZFG, over and over and over, like a broken record. Never elaborated as a normal person would, never said anything that she and the nanny discussed when she dropped the child off, nothing, nada. Once she made the slip about regardless of how it happened KC appeared to be very guarded in her replies.

I noticed when they were asking if she did anything to hurt Caylee and she said no. Somewhere in there she volunteered to say I did not sell Caylee. I dont think they even asked. Thats the part that is very disturbing to me. Its almost as though she knows he is going to ask.

Okay, In order to collect the garbage from the dumpster on the night of the 15th, you must know it was there. I believe George told LE that the bag was there. Now, why would George tell them about a bag of garbage in a dumpster? They had to be asking him about the smell in the trunk. They also had a 911 call where Cindy said it smelled like a dead body in the trunk.

I just cant help but think they did indeed know about the smell when they were interrogating Casey the next day. I was just wondering why they didn't ask her about it.
You make me laugh NTS (in a good way!). NOW, you believe the trunk smelled like a decomposing body? I thought you said there was no evidence of that. If I've been following you correctly, am I to assume that LE should have asked Casey about decomposing pizza, or stinky garbage in general?

PS- a good chuckle after a long day at work is always appreciated. Thanks!

The lies are so numerous its like peeling an onion...so much so that it is difficult to know what to think...but for those still toying with the phantom 3rd party and lack of paper trai, there is still one more idea that could work in theory---that of an individual illegally in this country...esp in Florida...zero paper trail.
So this car registered to this illegal wouldn't be leaving a trail of paper? And the places she lived...no paper there?

I noticed when they were asking if she did anything to hurt Caylee and she said no. Somewhere in there she volunteered to say I did not sell Caylee. I dont think they even asked. Thats the part that is very disturbing to me. Its almost as though she knows he is going to ask.

They asked if Zenaida gave her any money when she dropped off Caylee. She responded "I did not sell my child" or something similar. It was directly in response to their suggestion that she received money in exchange for Caylee.

Well, I read it 3 times yesterday and I just don't see it in there. Do you?

By the time they got the car Casey had already been arrested for Child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation. What do you think their chances at that point would be of getting any truthful information out of her?
The words flogging and dead horse come to mind.

So this car registered to this illegal wouldn't be leaving a trail of paper? And the places she lived...no paper there?
If I remember correctly, in some of the e-mails sent from Dominic C to Lee and Cindy, he stated that Zenaida was most likely a "squatter" who moved from one empty apt to another...all the while "squatting". I had to look that term up. Anyway, Dominic has it all figured out, even if we don't.

He also said that the real Zenaida might have left the country with Caylee, while the "fake" Zenaida (the John Morgan Law firm Zenaida) is a plant to throw LE off their tracks. This is a lot deeper than any of us realized.

If I remember correctly, in some of the e-mails sent from Dominic C to Lee and Cindy, he stated that Zenaida was most likely a "squatter" who moved from one empty apt to another...all the while "squatting". I had to look that term up. Anyway, Dominic has it all figured out, even if we don't.

He also said that the real Zenaida might have left the country with Caylee, while the "fake" Zenaida (the John Morgan Law firm Zenaida) is a plant to throw LE off their tracks. This is a lot deeper than any of us realized.

Yeah, and I like to remember that K.I.S.S. principles (Occam's razor for the masses I suppose) are the ones most likely to appeal to a jury, not dark, labored and convoluted conspiracy theories. They are likely to just look nutty in the glare of Florida sunshine. There is only one simple, logical theory here - the easiest to wrap a juror's head around - it would take too much suspension of disbelief to arrive at any another. I don't think the telenovela route is going to play well despite how much fun it is to wax creatively.

So even THEY don't believe Casey's stories...oops, I mean lies.

Originally posted by gelfie 68 : "I say: I heard that Caylee didn't have a SS#? When my son was born in 2002, I had to fill out the forms in the hospital for the SS#. Has anyone heard from her pediatrician or medical history? Has anyone heard of Casey filing taxes????

I seriously doubt that Caylee lacked a SS #. It is doubtful that KC herself filed a tax return over the last few years, but I have no doubt at all that GA/CA claimed at least Caylee as a dependent on their tax return. (Chances are they probably claimed KC as dependent as well).

LE did ask.
They asked her if Zanny had given her money.

I spent 13 years working at a DMV office(but not in Florida)..I've given licenses to Drivers and I've registered Vehicles..
Paper trail....HECK YES.

I think someone said something like, "When you gave Caylee to Zanny, did Zanny give you any money?" This is not a direct quote, only a paraphrase, btw.

In response to that question, KC answered as you described.

I find it hard to believe that Caylee didn't have an SS# - you need one to claim a child as a dependent and if I'd been CA, I'd have claimed her because KC didn't support that child financially at all, imo - it was all CA.

Who knows..all that info may come out during the trial

You make me laugh NTS (in a good way!). NOW, you believe the trunk smelled like a decomposing body? I thought you said there was no evidence of that. If I've been following you correctly, am I to assume that LE should have asked Casey about decomposing pizza, or stinky garbage in general?

PS- a good chuckle after a long day at work is always appreciated. Thanks!

Okay, here we go. I think the reason they didn't ask, was because they didn't smell a dead human body, they smelled trash. And no I am not convinced of that at all.

Okay, here we go. I think the reason they didn't ask, was because they didn't smell a dead human body, they smelled trash. And no I am not convinced of that at all.

That's good to know.

I always get this confused (15th? 16th? 16th? 15th?) - when you say the night of the 16th - are you speaking of past midnight on the 15th (early a.m. on the 16th) or on the night of the 16th (before midnight)? TIA if my memory is faulty and I thought the trash bag incident was late night 15th/early morning 16th.

Sorry I did not answer you earlier, but I was busy at work an did not log in. 'The night of' I had always believed, meant to night after the day, so by the night of the sixteenth, I meant after nightfall on the 16th.

I was just reading this in Diane Fanning's book before I read this thread and that is where I read that YM went with other LA to retrieve the garbage bag on the 16th at night and the night manager led them to the bag, it was on page 183 -

Sorry I did not answer you earlier, but I was busy at work an did not log in. 'The night of' I had always believed, meant to night after the day, so by the night of the sixteenth, I meant after nightfall on the 16th.

I was just reading this in Diane Fanning's book before I read this thread and that is where I read that YM went with other LA to retrieve the garbage bag on the 16th at night and the night manager led them to the bag, it was on page 183 -

I am sorry, I misspoke in the above, in saying 'night manager led them to the bag', I should have said 'pointed out the dumpster' - a minor difference that normally would not matter, but since some people seem to be picking up on extremity small things as reasons to find KC innocent, I was afraid of letting it stand, because I did not want to come back tomorrow and read post accusing the night manager of killing KC since he kept track of the garbage -

p. 171

After noting that Casey made sure Cindy wasn't home when Casey came back rummaging through the house--

"She'd go and take the stuff she needed, and stole money every time. But she never took anything for Caylee. No shoes, no pajamas, no dolls, no anything."

I know everyone already knows this, but it is chilling to see the quote and have it be quite clear that the baby is dead. Such an eye-opener when this quote stands alone and not buried in Cindy's depo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen