Casey's Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been something that has been rolling around in the back of my head because something is just not right. KC told her friends that GA had cheated on her mother and that is why they split up. But neighbors reported that CA was the one with the boyfriend so since we know KC rarely is truthful was she really complaining about her mother but blamed GA instead. I have never heard any proof that GA was cheating on CA and he clearly really does love her.

So if this was the case then this must have been very hard for KC to deal with. So much so that KC has never talked about this boyfriend to anyone that we know of. If KC swore to her mother she would never tell would KC turn it around to her father was the one cheating. Since they were separated they were free to do as they liked I would think but what was the reason GA moved out? I don't see GA moving for anyone, unless CA told him she wanted a divorce and you need to leave. I could see GA moving out for that reason only. JMO

Perhaps this is the reason that Kc wanted to have the private meeting with Ga early on when she was in jail. To tell Ga the truth about her moving into the house and why before he heard about it in the media. Moo

Perhaps this is the reason that Kc wanted to have the private meeting with Ga early on when she was in jail. To tell Ga the truth about her moving into the house and why before he heard about it in the media. Moo

NTS, I enjoy reading your post and enjoy *TRYING* to look at it from your side. But that is pure speculation.

NTS, I enjoy reading your post and enjoy *TRYING* to look at it from your side. But that is pure speculation.

Yes I agree it is speculation. Further more none of us were there. None of us saw it happen. So its all speculation.

Casey lies from my point of view are speculation as well. I speculate that she is lieing, but I have no proof that she always lies. Therefore I do not know what is the truth and what is not. When she admits to lieing, she could be lieing about that. When people say she lies most of the time, then how do they know that if they don't know when she is lieing or telling the truth?

Because we really don't know the truth, we must speculate.
I enjoy speculating and I hope we all do. Moo

:waitasec:

NTS..you think that, perhaps, the meeting was going to be about Casey? About Casey explaining to George why she lied about moving into the house....before he found out from another source? and not at all about helping her distraught family find a "kidnapped" Caylee?

Hmmm And here I thought or speculated that the private meeting would have been all about finding Caylee..and nothing else.

Lies:

• LIE: According to the Orange County Sheriffs charging affidavit, friends of Casey Anthony said in a sworn statement she is a habitual liar who once stole $700 and checks from a friend. They state she told them on different occasions that Caylee was with a nanny.

• LIE: In early June, Casey Anthony told her mother she was being sent to Tampa for work and would be back in a few days.

• LIE: Later, Casey said she was going on a "mini-vacation" with friends (friend = Jeff Hopkins?) and taking Caylee with her.

• LIE: Casey also told a former boyfriend (Jessie Grund?) on June 25 that she would be free to get together because her daughter was "with the nanny and that they had gone to the beach for the weekend." A friend of the mother contacted authorities and told them he spent the weekend with Casey Anthony in late June, and at that time, according to the friend and the arrest report, the child was with a nanny.

• LIE: Casey's mother said she had been asking to speak with her granddaughter but that Casey made excuses that she could not talk to Caylee because "she’s with someone else or she’s swimming or napping.”

• LIE: Casey’s parents became concerned after they received notice that her car was towed from a check-cashing business where it had been parked for days and it was no where near where she told her parents she was staying.

• LIE: According to Casey, she had dropped Caylee off at her babysitter's July 9th between 9:00 and 1:00 ---- but was not reported missing until five weeks later when her grandmother reported the information to police.

• LIE: Casey said she was doing her own investigation into her daughter's disappearance over the past five weeks instead of calling 911. Casey said that she saw movies and reports that if people in similar situations went to police, they had gotten hurt. Casey also she did not report her daughter missing because she wanted to find the child herself to spare her parents the sadness of their grandchild being missing. Two of Anthony's boyfriends told detectives she never acted upset or mentioned her daughter's disappearance.

• LIE: Casey Anthony says Caylee's baby-sitter was Zenaida Gonzalez, at the Sawgrass Apartments off Conway Road. A woman named Zanie Gonzalez never even lived here. (In addition, the apartment Casey pointed out to detectives proved to have been vacant for 5 months since Feb 29)

• LIE: Casey said that -- while doing her "own" investigation -- she also went to clubs that the baby sitter, a woman she identified as Zenaida Gonzalez, is known to frequent.

• LIE: Caylee's baby-sitter, Zenaida Gonzalez, had been a family friend for four years and cared for Caylee for 18 months. Contacted by detectives, a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez told them she never met Anthony or her missing child. She did not recognize the mother or daughter from pictures.

• LIE: Casey also directed deputies to a complex on North Hillside Drive, which turned out to be a senior facility.

• LIE: Casey said Zanie's mother lived in The Crossings at Conway. After knocking on several doors, no one knew of Zanie or her mom.

• LIE: Casey had told her parents she worked as an event planner at an area theme park. Investigators say Anthony was unemployed

• LIE: Casey said both she and the alleged babysitter Zanie worked at Universal Studios, and that Casey'a job there was the reason she needed a babysitter. But after entering a building and pretending she knew where she was going, she admitted she wasn't an employee there. (She was fired from there in 2006.)

• LIE: Casey claimed she had been so concerned that she told two co-workers at Universal Studios her child had disappeared. Neither person she named works at Universal.

Reference Links:

1. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-071908-missing-girl-jul19,0,3232170.story?page=2&track=rss
  2. http://www.news4jax.com/news/16909249/detail.html
  3. http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2008/07/17/myspace-used-to-find-missing-toddler
  4. http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/detail.html?rss=orl&psp=news
  5. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...arie-missing-071708,0,6768806.story?track=rss
  6. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
  7. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
  8. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
  9. http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/22/missing.florida.girl.ap/index.html

Here you go. Some of her lies for starters. Not much speculation involved. There are also statements from Mom, Dad, Lee, friends, grandparents, uncles, Jim (GA longtime friend), LP, LE, etc, etc, etc. (quoting the King of Siam here).

:waitasec:

NTS..you think that, perhaps, the meeting was going to be about Casey? About Casey explaining to George why she lied about moving into the house....before he found out from another source? and not at all about helping her distraught family find a "kidnapped" Caylee?

Hmmm And here I thought or speculate that the private meeting would have been all about finding Caylee..and nothing else.

Amoung other things yes. I suppose the primary reason was to discuss ways to find Caylee. That would be difficult to do if CA was there and also difficult to do on camera. Ca is controlling and Ga can't say much when Ca is there. Ga is a former Le and I don't blame Kc for going to him for help. Kc knows Ga can't have a conversation with Ca there.

I believe that two things get in Ga's way to get to the truth. One is Ca, the other is his emotions. Moo

This has been something that has been rolling around in the back of my head because something is just not right. KC told her friends that GA had cheated on her mother and that is why they split up. But neighbors reported that CA was the one with the boyfriend so since we know KC rarely is truthful was she really complaining about her mother but blamed GA instead. I have never heard any proof that GA was cheating on CA and he clearly really does love her.

So if this was the case then this must have been very hard for KC to deal with. So much so that KC has never talked about this boyfriend to anyone that we know of. If KC swore to her mother she would never tell would KC turn it around to her father was the one cheating. Since they were separated they were free to do as they liked I would think but what was the reason GA moved out? I don't see GA moving for anyone, unless CA told him she wanted a divorce and you need to leave. I could see GA moving out for that reason only. JMO

Important to remember that according to court docs on OC website, Cindy DID NOT file for divorce from George.....HE FILED FOR DIVORCE from HER!

George was the PETITIONER.....Cindy was the RESPONDENT.....

Amoung other things yes. I suppose the primary reason was to discuss ways to find Caylee. That would be difficult to do if CA was there and also difficult to do on camera. Ca is controlling and Ga can't say much when Ca is there. Ga is a former Le and I don't blame Kc for going to him for help. Kc knows Ga can't have a conversation with Ca there.

I believe that two things get in Ga's way to get to the truth. One is Ca, the other is his emotions. Moo

Casey's child is missing, her family is distraught, they want to help, they want Caylee back and you speculate it was difficult to tell the truth because of Cindy and a few cameras?

Regardless of what you say above, that CA is controlling and GA can't say much when she is there, Caylee should have come 1st, if Casey truly wanted to she would have found a way to give her family the information they soooo desperately wished for and needed from her in order to aid in the recovery of her 2 year old missing child.. camera's or no camera's, controlling mother or not.

Also, jailhouse video's and recordings aside, she had ample opportunity and means to give her family details while she was released on bond and had their undivided attention.

Personally, I would move heaven and earth and give details to everyone I knew that may help find any of my children if one of them were missing regardless of a controlling mother and a few video cameras but that's just me.
:twocents:

Yes I agree it is speculation. Further more none of us were there. None of us saw it happen. So its all speculation.

Casey lies from my point of view are speculation as well. I speculate that she is lieing, but I have no proof that she always lies. Therefore I do not know what is the truth and what is not. When she admits to lieing, she could be lieing about that. When people say she lies most of the time, then how do they know that if they don't know when she is lieing or telling the truth?

Because we really don't know the truth, we must speculate.
I enjoy speculating and I hope we all do. Moo

Nope, sorry. Her lies are documented. :(

Nope, sorry. Her lies are documented. :(

Yep, they sure are..
Straight from the horses mouth...

Unless one believes that KC is lying about lying, lol..:banghead:

I suppose we could use Cindy's term "half-truth", but when all is said and done..A LIE is a LIE is a LIE......and that makes KC a LIAR.. by her own admission..:loser:

Yep, they sure are..
Straight from the horses mouth...

Unless one believes that KC is lying about lying, lol..:banghead:

I suppose we could use Cindy's term "half-truth", but when all is said and done..A LIE is a LIE is a LIE......and that makes KC a LIAR.. by her own admission..:loser:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

bbm~

Hi notthatsmart.. I believe that you are exactly right!

Although it's OT so I'll be brief, my next question would be..Is George ever going to man up for his precious granddaughter? I used to believe that he would. Not anymore, I think if he was going to.. he already would have, so any hope I had for him to be Caylee's hero is gone...

Regarding KC wanting to speak w/George privately. It's JMHO, but I believe that KC wanted to play on his emotions..throw a guilt trip on him about how they were just becoming close again..blah..blah..blah..KC knew that could buffalo Cindy, she ALWAYS apparently had. KC knew he wouldn't question her the way Cindy did..she even said as much...but she had to convince George as it doesn't appear that he always bought everything she was selling like Cindy did. He just didn't have the b@lls to stand up for himself and what he KNEW was right and wrong. I DO NOT blame the A's for what KC did. (I believe anyway) That said..I can't help but wonder if Caylee would still be here if SOMEBODY had held KC responsible for anything she ever did. Just food for thought..:)

Important to remember that according to court docs on OC website, Cindy DID NOT file for divorce from George.....HE FILED FOR DIVORCE from HER!

George was the PETITIONER.....Cindy was the RESPONDENT.....

I did not know that. I assumed from the way CA was talking and info from CA's mother that CA had filed. So GA left of his own free will. Maybe the boyfriend got in the way until CA found out she would have to give GA half???? Appears there was a lot going on in that household. Maybe that is what KC meant when she said "Oh, I didn't tell them anything" on the jailhouse video. JMO

Lies:

• LIE: According to the Orange County Sheriffs charging affidavit, friends of Casey Anthony said in a sworn statement she is a habitual liar who once stole $700 and checks from a friend. They state she told them on different occasions that Caylee was with a nanny.

• LIE: In early June, Casey Anthony told her mother she was being sent to Tampa for work and would be back in a few days.

• LIE: Later, Casey said she was going on a "mini-vacation" with friends (friend = Jeff Hopkins?) and taking Caylee with her.

• LIE: Casey also told a former boyfriend (Jessie Grund?) on June 25 that she would be free to get together because her daughter was "with the nanny and that they had gone to the beach for the weekend." A friend of the mother contacted authorities and told them he spent the weekend with Casey Anthony in late June, and at that time, according to the friend and the arrest report, the child was with a nanny.

• LIE: Casey's mother said she had been asking to speak with her granddaughter but that Casey made excuses that she could not talk to Caylee because "she’s with someone else or she’s swimming or napping.”

• LIE: Casey’s parents became concerned after they received notice that her car was towed from a check-cashing business where it had been parked for days and it was no where near where she told her parents she was staying.

• LIE: According to Casey, she had dropped Caylee off at her babysitter's July 9th between 9:00 and 1:00 ---- but was not reported missing until five weeks later when her grandmother reported the information to police.

• LIE: Casey said she was doing her own investigation into her daughter's disappearance over the past five weeks instead of calling 911. Casey said that she saw movies and reports that if people in similar situations went to police, they had gotten hurt. Casey also she did not report her daughter missing because she wanted to find the child herself to spare her parents the sadness of their grandchild being missing. Two of Anthony's boyfriends told detectives she never acted upset or mentioned her daughter's disappearance.

• LIE: Casey Anthony says Caylee's baby-sitter was Zenaida Gonzalez, at the Sawgrass Apartments off Conway Road. A woman named Zanie Gonzalez never even lived here. (In addition, the apartment Casey pointed out to detectives proved to have been vacant for 5 months since Feb 29)

• LIE: Casey said that -- while doing her "own" investigation -- she also went to clubs that the baby sitter, a woman she identified as Zenaida Gonzalez, is known to frequent.

• LIE: Caylee's baby-sitter, Zenaida Gonzalez, had been a family friend for four years and cared for Caylee for 18 months. Contacted by detectives, a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez told them she never met Anthony or her missing child. She did not recognize the mother or daughter from pictures.

• LIE: Casey also directed deputies to a complex on North Hillside Drive, which turned out to be a senior facility.

• LIE: Casey said Zanie's mother lived in The Crossings at Conway. After knocking on several doors, no one knew of Zanie or her mom.

• LIE: Casey had told her parents she worked as an event planner at an area theme park. Investigators say Anthony was unemployed

• LIE: Casey said both she and the alleged babysitter Zanie worked at Universal Studios, and that Casey'a job there was the reason she needed a babysitter. But after entering a building and pretending she knew where she was going, she admitted she wasn't an employee there. (She was fired from there in 2006.)

• LIE: Casey claimed she had been so concerned that she told two co-workers at Universal Studios her child had disappeared. Neither person she named works at Universal.

Reference Links:

1. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-071908-missing-girl-jul19,0,3232170.story?page=2&track=rss
  2. http://www.news4jax.com/news/16909249/detail.html
  3. http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2008/07/17/myspace-used-to-find-missing-toddler
  4. http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/detail.html?rss=orl&psp=news
  5. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...arie-missing-071708,0,6768806.story?track=rss
  6. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
  7. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
  8. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
  9. http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/22/missing.florida.girl.ap/index.html

I'm bumping this for reference less we forget the extent of and problems facing defense which show KC is anything but credible. JMO

My guess is the molestation is another lie. KC gets right up there to the line without actually saying she was abused but feels it must have happened. Then leaves her baby girl in the home with the very people she is accusing. I would think if you had been abused, as she states, by two members of her own family things would not be foggy by the age of 12....you would remember every detail. I have only had one experience with an attempt attack of a sexual nature (year's, I mean years ago) and I still remember every detail down to what the weather was like that day, what I was wearing and the question (still in my mind) did what I have on provoke the attack. So I am suspicious that she can't and does not give specifics, just a general statement.

If what KC says is untrue it not only affects her family but every woman on the face of the earth who actually has been assaulted and is not believed. Shame, shame, shame on her. It sounds more like a defense tactic to me and I am sure that question was asked of her by her team and she repeated the story she told JG. She had an out with Jesse, a way out of that house if abuse was true to protect herself and protect her child. So her child was getting more attention than her, que for her to move on but not leave home. JMO

how is it this thread is only 11 pages long???????????? lmao

this thread should be 'war and peace' length :)

It would be so much easier to list KC's truths! Let's see....I can think of only two:
1) "I haven't seen my daughter in 31 days"
and
2) "maybe I'm a spiteful *****"
Can anybody else think of something TRUTHFUL????
They haven't even found her clothes yet. I will lie, cheat, steal, do whatever it takes...

I think when it comes to Casey, one has to look for what little piece of truth there is, in the huge load of bull, that she is way too often blithering about.

I think when it comes to Casey, one has to look for what little piece of truth there is, in the huge load of bull, that she is way too often blithering about.

respectfully bbm - KC seemed to love playing the "little piece of truth + the huge load of bull$#%&" game to her family.. and they all played along with her, trying to find that little wee piece of truth mixed in.. Never calling her out, just tip toeing around her and hoping to work out the little clue she dropped !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen