NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
His son calls him "MARIO" in a very informal way.
You bet the family all know MARIO....The truth is out the son gave it to us clearly...

Not all arrests are - open record. there would have to be a formal charge, and maybe even a conviction (Legal heads help here :) ).

If something is dropped it is not on open record.

Just my :twocents: arrests aren't seen unless a conviction,at least on background checks.

Honorary pallbearers are in name only. Usually someone who can't physically be one. It's just a term of acknowledgement of their closeness to the deceased.

While this may be true, I've been to funerals where the honorary pallbearers sat a group together over to one side, down front. I've seen Rotary Club members, school classes, etc, as honorary pallbearers. I guess since only so many people can actually be pallbearers, it's a way to acknowledge how much that group meant to the person. (I'm sure individuals are also honorary pallbearers, but I've only seen groups...?).

I was just thinking about the pictures inside AD's mh.

Did anyone notice the cigarette butts? Why were they not in an ashtray?

I shudder to think they may have been used to burn Shaniya.

Also, the cookies on the bed. I hope she wasn't made to stay in that room and that's who had been eating them.

If that autopsy reveals recent burns, I will be sick.

While this may be true, I've been to funerals where the honorary pallbearers sat a group together over to one side, down front. I've seen Rotary Club members, school classes, etc, as honorary pallbearers. I guess since only so many people can actually be pallbearers, it's a way to acknowledge how much that group meant to the person. (I'm sure individuals are also honorary pallbearers, but I've only seen groups...?).

Here it can also be good friends unable to be an active pallbearer. But usually groups/organizations.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4468700&postcount=233"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

I am guessing trouble for tomorrow.......
On another blog that I read but do not post
Locals went to wake.......big lines everyone crying.
BL fiance looks like A Frye (scott P Xgf).
closed casket, lots of pix, Shaq and famous people sent flowers.
lots of Teddy bears

I was just thinking about the pictures inside AD's mh.

Did anyone notice the cigarette butts? Why were they not in an ashtray?

I shudder to think they may have been used to burn Shaniya.

Also, the cookies on the bed. I hope she wasn't made to stay in that room and that's who had been eating them.

If that autopsy reveals recent burns, I will be sick.
Also, I can't help but still wonder what the sleeping arrangements were in that place ~ it's a single-wide so probably only two bedrooms, yet so many people in it. I too hope she wasn't burned, and that her autopsy can reveal the truth about that. MOO

Pardon me if this has been asked.

Does anyone know if the funeral services will be televised on one of the news stations, like HLN?

Also, I can't help but still wonder what the sleeping arrangements were in that place ~ it's a single-wide so probably only two bedrooms, yet so many people in it. I too hope she wasn't burned, and that her autopsy can reveal the truth about that. MOO

Has it been verified that BD has two children (one a newborn)? Think of how many people were in that place. CC staying over along with his child.

I have talked to two family members that had not read anything on the internet and just from TV they think the dad is a phoney.

Everyone and I mean everyone down from the Le, has said Shaniya was payment for a drug debt..I am really wondering, does a drug dealer actually give credit for the drugs used by a person...I guess this is really a stupid question to some,,but I am trying to understand that part of it anyway. Could someone shine a light on this for me, please?

Hi all, this story has brought me back to WS after a few years hiatus. Long story short, after my father committed suicide i went downhill. i got addicted to prescription morphine and crack cocaine. i met a dealer and we became an item. for 3 years i lived a life i never even new existed. i came from a well to do family and only had ever drank and smoked pot when i was younger. i saw so much in those 3 years. i even became the dealer when my boyfriend went to jail for 2 months. Often we would front drugs for a higher payment to cover the interest. when addicts are 'jonesin' for a fix they sell everything, i mean i've seen people sell all the appliances from there rental units to get there fix :eek: we never dealt with people with kids, but it doesn't surprise me in the least that someone would do what happened to poor little Shaniya. so yes, credit is given to addicts. i would also like to point out that there are 2 types of addicts. there are addicts and then there are 'functioning addicts'. i was the latter. nobody new the life i lived, not even my own mother who i was in contact with all the time. walking down the street no one would ever guess the hell i was living. my boyfriend and i have been clean 2 years now and we will never go back to that lifestyle. we are a rarity, it is hard to break free, but i'm so happy again to be 'normal'. thats my story in short. oh, also, we lived in bad areas during those times, but i always kept a nice and clean place for us, again that's part of the 'functioning' addict. hope that insight is useful. it's nice to be back on ws like i was before my hiccup in life :dance:

Here it can also be good friends unable to be an active pallbearer. But usually groups/organizations.

It's probably different for different areas of the country. Around here it is usually individuals. You are more local than I am so you're probably right. Either way--it is not a "must attend" type of thing like a regular pallbearer.

I have read several internet forums discussing those who are sympathetic towards the father while others bite back that he was negligent. Regardless of what end of the argument you see, you have to remember that the Shaniya Davis funeral is every parent's nightmare. Bradley Lockhart feels bad enough as it is - don't make it worse by passing judgment on him.

i am wondering if they are reading here/ or is talking about all the comments ?

Has it been verified that BD has two children (one a newborn)? Think of how many people were in that place. CC staying over along with his child.
I think she does. I can't imagine what it was like for Shaniya being in that over-crowded mess, let alone what she might have been going through.... :cry:

Hi all, this story has brought me back to WS after a few years hiatus. Long story short, after my father committed suicide i went downhill. i got addicted to prescription morphine and crack cocaine. i met a dealer and we became an item. for 3 years i lived a life i never even new existed. i came from a well to do family and only had ever drank and smoked pot when i was younger. i saw so much in those 3 years. i even became the dealer when my boyfriend went to jail for 2 months. Often we would front drugs for a higher payment to cover the interest. when addicts are 'jonesin' for a fix they sell everything, i mean i've seen people sell all the appliances from there rental units to get there fix :eek: we never dealt with people with kids, but it doesn't surprise me in the least that someone would do what happened to poor little Shaniya. so yes, credit is given to addicts. i would also like to point out that there are 2 types of addicts. there are addicts and then there are 'functioning addicts'. i was the latter. nobody new the life i lived, not even my own mother who i was in contact with all the time. walking down the street no one would ever guess the hell i was living. my boyfriend and i have been clean 2 years now and we will never go back to that lifestyle. we are a rarity, it is hard to break free, but i'm so happy again to be 'normal'. thats my story in short. oh, also, we lived in bad areas during those times, but i always kept a nice and clean place for us, again that's part of the 'functioning' addict. hope that insight is useful. it's nice to be back on ws like i was before my hiccup in life :dance:

I am Glad you landed on the right side of your hiccup. welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms