FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you found something - in addition to what those guys by the pond told you?

Do you think Somer might have been trying to give a clue as to where she went that day?

Have you found something - in addition to what those guys by the pond told you?

No, I just wanted to pass it on, and that thing in the park looks like it was initially a turtle, the top is shaped like a shell, and has "dents" like a turtle shell. Its been painted probably lots of times. Reachin?

I wanna go to every RSO in the area and see if they have a turtle sandbox like my gson...

No, I just wanted to pass it on, and that thing in the park looks like it was initially a turtle, the top is shaped like a shell, and has "dents" like a turtle shell. Its been painted probably lots of times. Reachin?

Did you include it in your video? I'd love to see a pic of it!

It's a possibility. Is it a sandbox? What was the connection to a sandbox waaaay back in the FA thread to a sandbox or something?? Anybody know??

When I look at that list of RSOs within a five mile radius, I'm alarmed at how many of them are designated "predator".

I've been reading up on predators - and not only are they most serious kind of sex offender, they don't necessarily choose their victims from the same age range. Children and adults are targeted.

Stay away from them, sad!

Do you think Somer might have been trying to give a clue as to where she went that day?

I feel like shes with me there really strong behind the park.. and driving from the DLRC like I was WLK when school got out, in my car so slow watchin...mad, cuz I have to move, DR died, hatin new owner of house, broke, and there she is already hidin. Goin to get my stuff, getting money for gas off bro, maybe listening to beratement over it. The way AC looked for her too, like he knew she would have been looking for him in the park. he looked for hours around that area

In the FA posts they asked about sand .

I copied this reference ccane's post from the closed thread. I hope that it's OK to do that.

At any rate, what's interesting is that 2 times, somebody named granny something tells people that they should look in their garbage or in their leaf bags. The references a re pretty soon in the comments from the first day the article was written I believe.

Does this person know something or is it a lucky guess or what?

oday I was reading the comments on the first press release and someone said that at 6:30 a officer in clark park was asking if she saw somer

"I have never seen her. I was at the park with my daughter when a police officer asked me if I had seen her and gave me her discription and name."

"When I came home from the park I look online and I found nothing so I sent them an email. About 15 mins later this was posted. I know if it were my daughter I would want it to be breaking news."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21342995/detail.html

forgot to add the reference. Here it is. Scroll down to the comments if you want to.

I feel like he has an alibi and that terrifies me. Well, they all do. What if she decided to lose her sibs and beat them home by goin the shortcut and REA is right there waiting... but they have all been cleared? do you believe that?

sorry, it's bugnanny, not granny. I think I have to go to bed!

I haven't shared this before, because it was only a dream, but it seems like the right time to share it now.

About a week after Somer was killed, I had a dream (it was a very brief dream) about the horseback police searching for her in the park, and off in the distance in front of them was a dark, triangle-shaped opening leading into the woods. When I woke up, my immediate thought was "That's where she went."

Well, SP is an empath according to his info. Maybe he can help tell us who the perp is.

Sadnpod, where is the turtle in the park. Like if I'm looking at an aerial view of the park...where would it be? Grove Pk side?

Someone else had something about a triangle as well, didn't they? So what do you think it means?

Many years ago my kids went to dancing lesson and I would chat with one of the mothers. I had a dream one night that her husband was a drug addict. Several weeks later, her son was arrested for drugs. I don't think her husband was a druggie. She was only a very casual acquaintance so I always felt it was so weird that I dreamt about her.

The only reason I bring up my experience is wondering if you feel your dream is literal or do you think it's symbolic?

Sadnpod, where is the turtle in the park. Like if I'm looking at an aerial view of the park...where would it be? Grove Pk side?

IN the kids play part which is in the middle by the bathroom facing 1080 and the parking lot.

I asked ST and he said she liked turtles..but thats all ive got

While your there, look at the park, the area in the back and see if the wooded area and path... i get the feelin it may look like a triangle from above wiht the way the streets were, wiht the back of the park as the bottom.. see any triangles? please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
111coffeequeen111