FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Share the Light, LOL, just realized it was your post, from back on thread 15, post # 757.
I don't have the links, of course, but it was a VERY comprehensive list.

If you want the content, I have it and will be glad to post.

LOL, I have it on my computer, or at least written down on paper, not sure how I wrote it all down.
Noway may want it??
A few things on the list, I think, have been disproved at this point, depending how I worded it.

makes perfect sense.
do we know if this skc is the sc on the mpr??
I can't find too much about sc on the mpr to know if it is or isn't her.

And even if we did connect the two, what does it really mean??
I've just been chasing this down all day.

Chee is the property still titled in HS's name? If so, I wonder who is making the payments if he's listed as absconded.
Weird he absconded the year he bought the house. It doesn't seem like one would buy a house and then run off :waitasec:

OK - PLC & SKC are listed as property owners - maybe HTS sold the property to them & I had it bass ackwards (which is very possible)...

When searching 1080 Gano there are several links that pop up. Two different stories that interview the neighbots of this house.
1) seems to be AC (possibly Sr going by abbreviated name) who described this: "On this side, it's pure pandemonium," said neighbor AC, who watched the search with his sons. He said it's strange seeing this type of thing in his neighborhood." So maybe the motorcycle/ navy post I stated earlier is accurate
2) seems to be an AC (possibly Jr going by full name) who is 17 who described this: "It's crazy to think something like this could happen here," said neighbor AC, 17, as he watched officers in protective white suits go in and out of the empty house and comb through a construction trash bin outside. Construction crews had been working on the house, which was damaged in a fire several months ago, he said."

Hope there is no violation with these quotes.

OK - PLC & SKC are listed as property owners - maybe HTS sold the property to them & I had it bass ackwards (which is very possible)...

okay so maybe he sold the house and bolted??
Thanks Chee.
I'm still going to try to figure out if skc is sc from the mpr.

okay so maybe he sold the house and bolted??
Thanks Chee.
I'm still going to try to figure out if skc is sc from the mpr.

He took the $35,587.27 and hauled tail. He sold the house & bolted on or around 2/10/06. Then on 9/1/06 He was charged in accordance with Florida statute S775.21 (6) (G) Failure to comply w/sex predator requirements (failure to change address w/DMV w/i 48 hours of changed residence. AND charged in accordance with Florida statute 775.21 (10) (A) sexual predator;failure to renew/change DL or ID w/i 48 hours. These charges were filed on 12/4/07.

He took the $35,587.27 and hauled tail. He sold the house & bolted on or around 2/10/06. Then on 9/1/06 He was charged in accordance with Florida statute S775.21 (6) (G) Failure to comply w/sex predator requirements (failure to change address w/DMV w/i 48 hours of changed residence. AND charged in accordance with Florida statute 775.21 (10) (A) sexual predator;failure to renew/change DL or ID w/i 48 hours. These charges were filed on 12/4/07.

And he had a good 7 month jump on them. Grrrrrr.
There was some filing in 2007, with his name attached to it, related to the house, but it may have just been paperwork, or a title or something??

Odd that in the article written in 2006 where it says they were looking for him, it states they think he ran out of gas on the way out of jacksonville. if he had all that money why would he run out of gas?
Maybe he didn't have all that money. How long did he own the house before he sold it? If it wasn't long enough to earn some equity, then he may have ran off with nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500