FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I bring over another WS's post from another thread, or is that verboten?

Hey everyone. I did not take anything said personal at all. I am still trying to find my way through all of this and do not feel that my info is nearly as insightful as yours, so no worries. I will keep reading and try to assist in any way I can. Basically sleuthing from some of the ideas you all are posting.
Don't know if this is olf news or not but I did a search on AC (neighbor) and he was/ possibly is in the navy if it is the same person. Someone here before questioned why the military would be involved and linked possibility to NAS. Just a thought to ponder.

ITA....they (LE) do lie but why would they say the bags haven't been found if they have. I'll accept it as fact.

So how about stepping over to our next question...

Was CWG on the MPR really a case of mistaken identity?

I say NO WAY Noway!!

lol ... why accept what LE says about the bag/lunchbox as truth and not their explanation of CWG?

does anyone have any info on SC (from the mpr), other than her job title?

I am trying to keep this request as generic as possible so as not to violate anything. If you do have something other than her title (which I have) can you link me the info.

Hey everyone. I did not take anything said personal at all. I am still trying to find my way through all of this and do not feel that my info is nearly as insightful as yours, so no worries. I will keep reading and try to assist in any way I can. Basically sleuthing from some of the ideas you all are posting.
Don't know if this is olf news or not but I did a search on AC (neighbor) and he was/ possibly is in the navy if it is the same person. Someone here before questioned why the military would be involved and linked possibility to NAS. Just a thought to ponder.

Do you mean AC neighbor of 1080? I just kept reading your post hoping it would come to me ...

I did find on the NCIS website that they often assist LE, and I think it was Sadnpod who mentioned it, as did another member.

O/T
Does anyone else want a new thread?

lol ... why accept what LE says about the bag/lunchbox as truth and not their explanation of CWG?

Because of their track record with the excuse they offered about the 4 robbers NOT being arrested at DT'S home addy.

eta: If I need to elaborate it's simple...it's called "CYA"...and LE do that too.

I have been thinking about something that is on the facts and sources list in the first post of this page. The quote by the 17 year old babysitter. She said that Somer often ran ahead of the siblings and stayed gone 20 min. to an hour. She says she had a list of phone numbers, but never knew where Somer ran to. I wonder if this means that an hour wasn't considered gone long enough to call little friends or if Somer was never found at their homes. Why didn't the babysitter question Somer on where she ran off to.

Also: I hope than any guy friends of the babysitter have been thought of. I remember back when my daughter was 16-17 and babysitting nextdoor. Her boyfriend would always try to show up there, but I would run him off because I didn't think it was appropriate even though the kids' mom didn't care.

and there is a SKC***** who listed her address as Beautybush Ct. in Jacksonville--don't know when this was her addy.

Now if only I could figure out if S**** KC is the principal at the school.

the SKC who listed that as her addy was born 8/64--sure wish LE had given me just a morsel more info on SC in that report.

Ugh, now to see if prinicpal is SKC born 8/64. Or if she is some other SC born some other time.

SKC and her husband PC are who he bought the property from on 2/10/06.

I searched him with Pipl and 411 . I think I read a story about his tree service from a link in one of these million posts.

You are actually right about the tree service. Sorry, I'm slow but it's coming back to me now. Reynolds actually goes by his middle name, which is the same as the country singer T. Adkins.

Share the Light, LOL, just realized it was your post, from back on thread 15, post # 757.
I don't have the links, of course, but it was a VERY comprehensive list.

If you want the content, I have it and will be glad to post.

OH MY GOSH!!!! The release address for CWG is the SAME STREET as the crew from the Gano house workers!!!!!!!!!! This is just all too much for my little brain!!!

What does she mean here in this quote?

how many people live in that house?
I know a KC, and an MC, and there is an AC??
And then a dad??

Apparently there is an AC, listed on several of the news links as being the interviewed neighbor to the abandoned house on Gano. Although now that I look more closely he is a minor (17). So disregard motorcycle and navy posts.
See- I am already confusing myself...

AC is a minor? On KC's MS page he talks about a brother only-same first name as ------Shatner.

So who is AC?

SKC and her husband PC are who he bought the property from on 2/10/06.

makes perfect sense.
do we know if this skc is the sc on the mpr??
I can't find too much about sc on the mpr to know if it is or isn't her.

And even if we did connect the two, what does it really mean??
I've just been chasing this down all day.

Chee is the property still titled in HS's name? If so, I wonder who is making the payments if he's listed as absconded.
Weird he absconded the year he bought the house. It doesn't seem like one would buy a house and then run off :waitasec:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members