FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Inglewood address.

Interesting about the Willow Green address. Another RSO? Buddies? Nice.

But the address for CWG of the PR was Willow Green. That's why I questioned the quote up there ^.

I just wanted to note something else. My intent is not to cause anyone to get off topic or distracted. I am trying to keep up with all of you and when I find something that is one off I try to chime in. I do not post as much as i would like to and it is probably because I do not have nearly the amount of knowledge that you all have (it took me forever to go back to thread 13!). I read a couple of posts ago how people woul post to try and distract and just wanted to make sure I stated my intent.
Thanks for the good reading everyone, I will stay quiet until something pops up again.

I am trying to catch up again, had to leave for a while, but if no one has addressed this let me say that your posts aren't a distraction, or anything close to it. When I spoke of distractions earlier I meant posting horrifying pics on this thread, or coming on the thread to instigate an argument of some sort.
Anyone who posts any information about something going on with this case, the people of this case, the area of this case, or anything remotely attached to this case is welcomed in my eyes. Anyone who is interested in Justice for Somer is welcomed with open arms to post anything and everything they may see relevant.
Thanks for your posts Just Us. :)

Bumping to pass my 666th post. This is from thread 4.

Chili Fries

Originally Posted by pferrin
Address listed in 2004 on ingleside is about 20 miles away from Somers home

The guy who lives at the address Graham gave in the police report says his hometown is Houston TX. Graham also spent time in Houston. It's a nice house and the guy who lives there seems very average but he is the type who is involved in all types of home type stuff - a realtor, worked for a builder and was quoted recently in Jacksonville news as representing a tree service. So...it makes me wonder if he is friends with Graham and hired him to work on the burned house. Again, I'm not implying anything at all about this fellow, his initials are TR. I'm just trying to figure out if Graham could have been working at the burned house.

Chili Fries. Are you referring to the Willow Green address?

My records show that the guy that owns that home is incarcerated since a year ago, not to be released until 2022.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=227024283

Regarding CWG - I did a Duval County records search on him just for sh*ts & giggles... his name came up & referenced a judgement & sentence for no/improper drivers license. This was from 5/6/06. He was "prisioned" 01- 1dys - 1dys cr (I'm assuming one day with one day credit). The fine however was over $380... possibly he couldn't pay the fine & the Duval County Sheriff's office issued a warrant? Thoughts anyone?

I think the Inglewood address.

Interesting about the Willow Green address. Another RSO? Buddies? Nice.

So any more info on the Inglewood address and the contractors at Gano?

How about the principal and HS? Now that would be incredibly weird considering the S name is a anme in the DT family, although no one ever found a link.

Any address for the principal? Does she live by DT?

I am still working on the HS info, and don't have a home addy for the principal. Her name is too common and I don't know a middle initial. I am going to try to work backwards. i'll let you know if I find anything.

Bumping to pass my 666th post. This is from thread 4.

Chili Fries

Originally Posted by pferrin
Address listed in 2004 on ingleside is about 20 miles away from Somers home

The guy who lives at the address Graham gave in the police report says his hometown is Houston TX. Graham also spent time in Houston. It's a nice house and the guy who lives there seems very average but he is the type who is involved in all types of home type stuff - a realtor, worked for a builder and was quoted recently in Jacksonville news as representing a tree service. So...it makes me wonder if he is friends with Graham and hired him to work on the burned house. Again, I'm not implying anything at all about this fellow, his initials are TR. I'm just trying to figure out if Graham could have been working at the burned house.

Chili Fries. Are you referring to the Willow Green address?

My records show that the guy that owns that home is incarcerated since a year ago, not to be released until 2022.

I posted that back before we knew anything about the company working on the house. Obviously we have learned the contractor for the Gano house was VD&B.

Anyway, there was a fellow with the last name of Reynolds living in the Willow Green Dr house more recently than that incarcerated DeJesus fellow. He had ties to Texas. I believe his hometown was Houston (CWG lived in Houston at one time). At the time of my post you quoted I put the address into Whitepages.com and this Reynolds fellow came up as the resident but now it doesn't find anybody at that address. He is listed at that address by Zaba so I know I was correct that did live there. Maybe he has moved very recently.

I posted that back before we knew anything about the company working on the house. Obviously we have learned the contractor for the Gano house was VD&B.

Anyway, there was a fellow with the last name of Reynolds living in the Willow Green Dr house more recently than that incarcerated DeJesus fellow. He had ties to Texas. I believe his hometown was Houston (CWG lived in Houston at one time). At the time of my post you quoted I put the address into Whitepages.com and this Reynolds fellow came up as the resident but now it doesn't find anybody at that address. He is listed at that address by Zaba so I know I was correct that did live there. Maybe he has moved very recently.

I searched him with Pipl and 411 . I think I read a story about his tree service from a link in one of these million posts.

I am totally lost. Did CWG live on the same street as this R person?

I think that the V person who is the brother to VD and B lived with R.

So did CWG live on the same street as R and brother who is SO of VD and B? I can't remember the brother's name. Does it start with C? I think C is his middle name and G his first name.

I searched him with Pipl and 411 . I think I read a story about his tree service from a link in one of these million posts.

I am totally lost. Did CWG live on the same street as this R person?

I think that the V person who is the brother to VD and B lived with R.

So did CWG live on the same street as R and brother who is SO of VD and B? I can't remember the brother's name. Does it start with C? I think C is his middle name and G his first name.
This is where using initials gets confusing.

CWG's address on the police report is the same as this fellow Reynolds, who also lived in Houston at some point. So I guessed that CWG lived with the Reynolds family before he moved back to Texas.

I don't think there is any connection between Reynolds and VD&B, or between CWG and VD&B. Reynolds is in the housing industry but that's it.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST SO IF I EDIT IT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO EDIT YOURS.
Just right click on the post number and copy the link location and use that as reference.

Facts and Sources
(work in progress; thought if we were going to call them facts, we might have to back it up with a source ... even if it turns out to be wrong)

Gathered by WS Members in posted in Threads 21 and 22 (in no particular order). Questions in red.

If you see any of yours I missed, let me know. I was sort of looking for the format and not reading posts when I grabbed these.

1) Somer's body was discovered in the Chesser Island Landfill in Folkston, Georgia. http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...or-Somer-Thompson/SXsZRfp62kGWwdOQmnB05w.cspx

2) Somer left school at the regular time (released 2:32 p.m.) on October 19 and began walking home. (with her brother ST and sister? AT).

3) Somer routinely wandered around and no one knew where she went. MR said running off unattended wasn't anything new for Somer. MR, 17, said she babysat Somer and her two siblings for a little more than a month earlier this year. ... She said the 7-year-old is head strong and often jumped ahead of her brother and sister on the way back from school and made her way back by herself. These trips took anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, and she said Diena Thompson had a list of phone numbers for the parents of Somer's friends in case she was gone for too long. ... Reese said she never knew where Somer ran to, but the little girl loves tree houses and swimming pools. http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._mother_of_missing_orange_park_girl_somer_ren

4) Diena Thompson flagged down D/S Coan at intersection of Floyd Circle West and Gano Avenue. Time this took place not yet released. http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

5) The burned house on Gano ("the Gano house") was searched, and then LE went across the street to the park, searching the men's room for several minutes and came out carrying a bag. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21389447/detail.html
(Question: Did they search the women's restroom too?)

6) The burned house on Gano ("the Gano house") was proclaimed a crime scene. "Investigators left the abandoned house around 1 a.m. Friday, but it remained a crime scene with 24-hour police protection. http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/crime...16107&catid=82 "Just after 11:30 p.m. Thursday, crews brought in a digging machine from the State Fire Marshal's Office to dig on various parts of the property and to lift heavy objects, according to officials." http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/crime...16107&catid=82 (Questions: What crime? They do not call it a murder scene, so what crime was committed? The kidnapping? Why do they think that? Because of Kyle's statement?)

7) All but 5 sexual offenders in a five-mile radius of Somer's home have been interviewed and cleared. "The sheriff's department said all but 5 sexual offenders in a five-mile radius of the girl's home have been interviewed and cleared." (That was awhile ago, do we have anything that they have all been cleared now). "Police have interviewed all known sex offenders living close to the area where Somer Thompson vanished Monday and do not suspect them in the 7-year-old's murder." http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/crime...16107&catid=82

8) Somer was tentatively identified by her clothing and birthmark. ("Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler said the initial tentative identification was based on clothing and a birthmark that matched the girl's.")

9) An autopsy was performed and LE knows the COD but has not releasing that information to the public. ("An autopsy was performed Thursday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation in Savannah after the body was found near the Florida state line." and "The Sheriff's Department said it does know preliminary results on the autopsy, but it cannot disclose details.") http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21389447/detail.html

10) Somer's lunchbox and book bag have not been found. First reported on AMW November 7. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=69151
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=69151

HTS purchased property in 2006 on Beautybush Court for $35,587.27...possibly that is where he lives today???

And if anyone wishes to sleuth this Reynolds guy...his first name is the first word in the chorus of the song "Proud Mary". If you don't know the song just go to the Wiki for "Proud Mary" and see that the song is often erroneously called...the first word in the erroneous title is his first name.

Clay County Parcels shows AD as the registered owner of that property you speak of on Willow Green Drive.

Do you think it's a fact that her bookbag and lunchbox have not been found?

It's being REPORTED as fact ... lol, I guess that's as good as we get?

Do you think it's a fact that her bookbag and lunchbox have not been found?

It's being REPORTED as fact ... lol, I guess that's as good as we get?

IIRC, they had what two weeks to get those facts straight so I do hope they are correct.

LE lies too. But I'll consider them as much a fact as anything else listed.

ITA....they (LE) do lie but why would they say the bags haven't been found if they have. I'll accept it as fact.

So how about stepping over to our next question...

Was CWG on the MPR really a case of mistaken identity?

I say NO WAY Noway!!

HTS purchased property in 2006 on Beautybush Court for $35,587.27...possibly that is where he lives today???

and there is a SKC***** who listed her address as Beautybush Ct. in Jacksonville--don't know when this was her addy.

Now if only I could figure out if S**** KC is the principal at the school.

the SKC who listed that as her addy was born 8/64--sure wish LE had given me just a morsel more info on SC in that report.

Ugh, now to see if prinicpal is SKC born 8/64. Or if she is some other SC born some other time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves