FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Willow Green address supposed to be the address of the bar that CWG worked at? On Google maps it looks like houses.

The current owner of that address is currently incarcerated for sex offence. So is his brother.

Please stop posting personal information from other sites.

The rules have been changed a bit since the first threads were created, and what was allowed then is not now.

Just link to the post (for example, of ElizaAvalon's) and I think we'll be good.

O/T
Oh Sadnpod! I know it's tearing you up that we can't find who did this! It's eating me up too! I think Somer is trying to tell you whatever you were thinking in the park, the skatepark, the place where you they told you there were turtles, you were on the right track. I think you are doing sooo good! Really putting out the effort to retrace her last steps. There's nobody on here that could do more than that! You give so much from your heart! I don't know you but I have so much admiration for you. This monster will be found, and no we won't quit until he is, each of us in our own way will fight for justice for Somer!!! Blessings!!

Thank you so much....When rereading your posts... I saw this, and I dont remember seeing it, but maybe I did, emotional day, that one..

If you are referring to me I AM NOT asking for money, nor would I EVER accept money to help find the murderer of a child!!! I was simply explaining why I didn't just run down to Florida with my information. I did call and email info to them which is what I could do. Please don't be a hater when you don't know the whole story! And yes sometimes it is about money. When you're barely scraping by you can't always do things the way you'd like to. if that were the case I would have been down there looking for Caylee, and HaLeigh. But I couldn't..........................

I hope you know that this was not directed at you at all....... for YOU, I would have a fund raiser!!!!!!

It wasn't just the size, I saw a young man/big kid whatever you want to call him. Young face, young body, with a skateboard. I'm sorry............but that's what I saw. Please take a second, click on "Infinity" and read my posts. That's all I know, but that's what I KNOW, you know?

You are describing AC... and of course lots of other young men....

I just wanted to note something else. My intent is not to cause anyone to get off topic or distracted. I am trying to keep up with all of you and when I find something that is one off I try to chime in. I do not post as much as i would like to and it is probably because I do not have nearly the amount of knowledge that you all have (it took me forever to go back to thread 13!). I read a couple of posts ago how people woul post to try and distract and just wanted to make sure I stated my intent.
Thanks for the good reading everyone, I will stay quiet until something pops up again.

Just-Us,
BBM:please don't stay quiet; we would love to hear your thoughts.

I just wanted to note something else. My intent is not to cause anyone to get off topic or distracted. I am trying to keep up with all of you and when I find something that is one off I try to chime in. I do not post as much as i would like to and it is probably because I do not have nearly the amount of knowledge that you all have (it took me forever to go back to thread 13!). I read a couple of posts ago how people woul post to try and distract and just wanted to make sure I stated my intent.
Thanks for the good reading everyone, I will stay quiet until something pops up again.

Just-Us -- Don't stay quiet! After all, I nominated you for a super sleuth award several threads ago for that amazing info you found out about the carnival!!!

BTW - did you ever get a response to the e-mail you sent them? Didn't you ask them some questions about whether or not they do background checks on their employees?

Did you hear they have increased the reward? The Crimestoppers & the Sheriffs together total over $64,000. I saw it on the local news tonight at 6pm. I didn't get the exact amount because I was away from the TV and caught the very end. To play it safe, I will go on the record as saying: the reward for Somer Thompson's killer has been increased. I will now go search for a link to post.

I know!!!!! You'd think he'd get it by now!!! And did you notice how minuscule his bail was? $1000.

edit: removed info in quote on CWG

Whats for him to get.. hes getting away with it... of course, I dont KNOW this, but I think he says... poor me Im just a S..R.. not a pedo.. and Im getting harrassed AGAIN by those FL po po's... You big TX cowboys know what I mean? Help a motorcycle ridin cowboy out and let em know Im in TX, been in TX. AWWW, thank ya'll so much...

:sick: I would love to prove he hasnt.

The M**n Bar that was listed as his place of employment on the MPR closed abut a year ago - right? That coincides with the date TX says they have him as last registering. Maybe he moved back to TX after the bar closed (last year), but just failed to notify FDLE of his intent to relocate.

But I still want to know why he's not coming up in the TX database!

What about 1/09 warrant in FL? sex offenses... wouldnt it say failing to register it thats what it was? Geez, its confusing as heck.

Also, I noticed a bar across from DT's last fundraiser... was something moon bar. the other was jax bch addy, right? maybe they had more than one location?

Is the Willow Green address supposed to be the address of the bar that CWG worked at? On Google maps it looks like houses.

The current owner of that address is currently incarcerated for sex offence. So is his brother.

Wow!

Or

How about looking at KC's MS (teen neighbor of Gano house or any of his friends for skateboard boy?)

Seems like Gano is some kind of information place because of all of the things they took out of there.

I can't find anything wrong with KC, other than peeking in the women's washroom at the park.

I did think of him after Infinity's dream, but she saw his photos and said he's too much of a nerd.

I never received a response from the email I sent. I did ask the following among other things including pricing:
"Another question is regarding your staff. Since our organization focuses on youth all vendors, etc must be city approved. Do you require back ground checks of your employees and are they allowed employment if they have a felony conviction? All of our park’s volunteers must be cleared by the city of recreation and parks and they are very strict on this policy."

Did you hear they have increased the reward? The Crimestoppers & the Sheriffs together total over $64,000. I saw it on the local news tonight at 6pm. I didn't get the exact amount because I was away from the TV and caught the very end. To play it safe, I will go on the record as saying: the reward for Somer Thompson's killer has been increased. I will now go search for a link to post.

LINK:
http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/11/more-money-for-somer-thompson.html

Bumping to pass my 666th post. This is from thread 4.

Chili Fries

Originally Posted by pferrin
Address listed in 2004 on ingleside is about 20 miles away from Somers home

The guy who lives at the address Graham gave in the police report says his hometown is Houston TX. Graham also spent time in Houston. It's a nice house and the guy who lives there seems very average but he is the type who is involved in all types of home type stuff - a realtor, worked for a builder and was quoted recently in Jacksonville news as representing a tree service. So...it makes me wonder if he is friends with Graham and hired him to work on the burned house. Again, I'm not implying anything at all about this fellow, his initials are TR. I'm just trying to figure out if Graham could have been working at the burned house.

Chili Fries. Are you referring to the Willow Green address?

My records show that the guy that owns that home is incarcerated since a year ago, not to be released until 2022.

I can't find anything wrong with KC, other than peeking in the women's washroom at the park.

I did think of him after Infinity's dream, but she saw his photos and said he's too much of a nerd.

I didn't think so either until I read his cell phone comments. Highlight the ones on the left.

He seems to be awfully in love with himself.

He seems popular, but then he's begging for friends in his cell phone comments, among other weird ones.

Maybe it's one of his buddies that has seen the Gano house.

I'm wondering why so much focus on the Gano house?

I've been watching people walk down the street as I drive along.

Unless someone knew Somer, how would they know to follow her? They wouldn't know where she might stop and go into her home, because they wouldn't know where she lives. So I can't see a car following her on a busy road.

Can someone local find out if there were activities at the OPAA the day Somer went missing? I'm wondering how many people would have been around in that park. Thanks

Bumping to pass my 666th post. This is from thread 4.

Chili Fries

Originally Posted by pferrin
Address listed in 2004 on ingleside is about 20 miles away from Somers home

The guy who lives at the address Graham gave in the police report says his hometown is Houston TX. Graham also spent time in Houston. It's a nice house and the guy who lives there seems very average but he is the type who is involved in all types of home type stuff - a realtor, worked for a builder and was quoted recently in Jacksonville news as representing a tree service. So...it makes me wonder if he is friends with Graham and hired him to work on the burned house. Again, I'm not implying anything at all about this fellow, his initials are TR. I'm just trying to figure out if Graham could have been working at the burned house.

Chili Fries. Are you referring to the Willow Green address?

My records show that the guy that owns that home is incarcerated since a year ago, not to be released until 2022.

I think the Inglewood address.

Interesting about the Willow Green address. Another RSO? Buddies? Nice.

So any more info on the Inglewood address and the contractors at Gano?

How about the principal and HS? Now that would be incredibly weird considering the S name is a anme in the DT family, although no one ever found a link.

Any address for the principal? Does she live by DT?

KC strikes me as the kind of kid who would get a thrill out of anyone even suspecting he had anything to do with Somer's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500