FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montgomery TX

thank you. I found it. it is a 1992 sexual assault charge in TX, he was i think 20 at the time. yes bday is 12/21/72

I wonder if the warrant out now, is for new sex offenses?

He served 18 months in a FL jail-polk cty maybe?-for failing to register. This was in 2003.

yes, share the light, he was released in 2004 to a Jacksonville address

If we re-read from the beginning almost everything has already been sleuthed and it's our lack of memory that makes us dig up everything again.

A forum would be nice to have stickies on all maps, rso info, news articles etc.

this backtracking is exhausting.

my memory needs a boost.

OH MY GOSH!!!! The release address for CWG is the SAME STREET as the crew from the Gano house workers!!!!!!!!!! This is just all too much for my little brain!!!

some one please give me the street name of the workers that were at the gano home, just so I am not imagining things...

the last name starts with a "V", correct? and the street name starts with an "I"????

I'm the wrong person to ask as I don't ever remember him as absconded....

And I have no idea why he's not been re-arrested if he's long past the date in which he was required to re-register.

:waitasec:

ETA: I see this note by his address and I don't like it!!!!! * Offender is incarcerated, resides in a state other than the state queried, or does not have a known address. Is this new info???

Also, just checked Texas and he doesn't even come up!!!!

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/OffenderSearchResults.aspx

According to this, which you referenced above, it seems like he may have no known addy. Or maybe he is incarcerated for the warrant we see open for him, that would be the best case scenerio.
**I did not query a particular state so the "state other than ..." doesn't apply.

ETA: it doesn't appear he is in the TX inmate population, yet. grrrrrrr
http://168.51.178.33/webapp/TDCJ/SearchList.jsp?page=1&pagename=searchlist

I will finally say it:

Isn't it time for a forum?

All I see is rehashing of seemingly "newly found" info that was discovered weeks ago.

Gah.

I will finally say it:

Isn't it time for a forum?

All I see is rehashing of seemingly "newly found" info that was discovered weeks ago.

Gah.
are you talking to me??? sorry if this was already found.....maybe I just need a break....

I don't think anyone is "blaming" anyone else for not realizing information has already been found. I think they are saying that we wouldn't be having these memory lapses and re-finding everything if we had a subforum with a place for everything and everthing in its place.

If we wanted to know about V D&B, there would be a topic and we could read through 5 pages instead of 21 threads of 25-plus pages each.

Plus, I think people who start following the case would be more likely to read the threads before posting.

I'm not above begging.

thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-static-021.gif

Bandera SO is investigating too. (after this phone call) He registered there in 12/08. Do u think CWG was here in 1/2009 when warrant was issued.. it says sex offenses... would it say failing to register if thats what it was? They are checking to see if there is proof of him bein in texas when somer was abducted. Also why his name is on police report. Sounds like they had no knowledge of somers murder or CWG possible involvement.. Sent copy of PR showing name on report... will get back to me on it... I swear, it all seemed new to them... wonder if LE contacted them and they said, no hes here, hes registered.. and they just said ok? IDK, but my lil brain hurts already.

Bandera SO is investigating too. (after this phone call) He registered there in 12/08. Do u think CWG was here in 1/2009 when warrant was issued.. it says sex offenses... would it say failing to register if thats what it was? They are checking to see if there is proof of him bein in texas when somer was abducted. Also why his name is on police report. Sounds like they had no knowledge of somers murder or CWG possible involvement.. Sent copy of PR showing name on report... will get back to me on it... I swear, it all seemed new to them... wonder if LE contacted them and they said, no hes here, hes registered.. and they just said ok? IDK, but my lil brain hurts already.
but he's not showing up on the TX registry.

I don't think anyone is "blaming" anyone else for not realizing information has already been found. I think they are saying that we wouldn't be having these memory lapses and re-finding everything if we had a subforum with a place for everything and everthing in its place.

If we wanted to know about V D&B, there would be a topic and we could read through 5 pages instead of 21 threads of 25-plus pages each.

Plus, I think people who start following the case would be more likely to read the threads before posting.

I'm not above begging.

thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-static-021.gif

Whats really bad, is I did read the threads, there is just SO much to try to keep up with... without ur help im sure I wouldnt have found it.. now back to thread 4.... THANKS NOWAY

I wonder how CWG learned that his name was being tossed around on the MPR. Family or friend living in FL?

Maybe if he really did register in 12/08, it is b/c he picked up a new charge in 12/08 and hightailed it back to TX before the warrant was issues in 1/09?? Just my best guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuhwraywray