FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen no point in a lot of posts on here in this case. To many to quote, for sure. Everyone has seen and read post after post after page after thread. Pointless posts about pointless topics. Why is it ok sometimes and bring ppl in to a topic from the blue and its ok when just certain ppl do it? Is there a selective member topic list somewhere I have missed?

I am done with this now.

I've often wondered the same thing when I say something. lol

Sadnpod, has ST ever expressed to you that he thinks more then one person is involved in Somer's murder?

Human..
About the Gano house.. do u think they may have focused on it simply because it was the last place she was seen alive? Gano house is puzzling to me.

Sadnpod, has ST ever expressed to you that he thinks more then one person is involved in Somer's murder?

No. I tried to link when you posted that but couldnt find it. I remember it, clearly, but couldnt find it. I dont think there was any hidden meaning in his use of plural. He is from NC, and plural is used alot when it shouldnt be. He doesnt remember much from the first couple days. I can understand why. He was in shock.

No. I tried to link when you posted that but couldnt find it. I remember it, clearly, but couldnt find it. I dont think there was any hidden meaning in his use of plural. He is from NC, and plural is used alot when it shouldnt be. He doesnt remember much from the first couple days. I can understand why. He was in shock.

That is what I figured. If I see something strange in old articles I will ask questions incase it is something we have missed.

and Haleigh is not cold...it is just a matter of time....before the truth is known and she is found.
I agree.They need to arrest Misty and should have a long time ago.I do think they have suspects in mind with Somer.I pray they do and are arrested soon.

Human..
About the Gano house.. do u think they may have focused on it simply because it was the last place she was seen alive? Gano house is puzzling to me.

If that where the case then why where they searching the woods etc and not the house
They didnt look at the house until they found Somer

:blowkiss::blowkiss:
I havent put down anything as about fact on DT. Ever. If I have I would like to see the post. 4mernaybor has posted much more about facts since she actually knew them both when they were married. Ive stated what I know about ST. I think clearly. Eyes.. U said earlier that you do not go on emotion, but facts. (not a quote, but I think close) That was why I asked if it was indeed a fact. If I have been lied to about supporting his kids, I would like to know. I would also like to add that you have brought up thanksgiving and "pages and pages " of posts put down as fact about DT ad nauseum, actually to the point of harping. Can we get over this already? Maybe its one of those things where "you just should have been there". I really dont see the point in discussing it any more. The bold is my edit.

I'm still way behind catching up so this is late but when I read it "thanks" was not enough, AMEN AND AMEN.

If that where the case then why where they searching the woods etc and not the house

Good point. But it would have taken longer to search the house if they had to get a warrant/and or owners permission.

I still don't know why they went to the Gano house in the first place.

LE started investigating it on Thursday. They found Somer on Wednesday afternoon.

LE said that they had to get permission from the homeowner before they could search the Gano house. They were interested in the Gano house very quickly after they discovered Somer.

The REPORTER called Kyle, not Kyle called the reporter. So the reporter got the Kyle name from someone in order to call Kyle. That is a lot different than Kyle calling someone.

Kyle did not say he was the last to see her. LE indicated to Kyle that he was the last known person to see her alive. That's a lot different than Kyle saying he was the last person to see her alive. I don't think Kyle is looking for any glory or notereity or anything like that. I think he wants a very low profile.

The construction owner, V D and B said that they would go to the house, and there would be beer cans and stuff around in the morning when they came to work.

The neighbor on a video says that he never saw anyone around the Gano house except for the construction workers.

I know if there was an empty house next to me, I would know if there is someone goofing around there. But who knows about that neighbor.

If we are looking for inconsistencies, that is an inconsistency.

D V and B was looking to CYA. Protested a lot. He didn't seem concerned about Somer at all. A little hinky thing to me.

There had to be a reason to investigate that house. Otherwise, LE had lots of options. The bathroom at the park, RSO's that lived close to school, ? That house was not picked at random for LE to investigate it.

Human, you make some very good points. Maybe items such as letters, receipts, etc were found at the trash site around Somer's body leading to the house on Gano. A great deal of time, money, and resources were spent searching the house and property and imo, something important led LE there. The murderer of Somer wasn't sloppy - he left NO evidence, at least none that has been found or that we know of. The house on Gano remains a mystery. Seems many people would have had access to it. mho

Maybe she was wrapped up in some kind of construction material? Black plastic with wood shavings on it, or tyveck the stuff they wrap the houses with before siding or maybe a plastic bag insulation comes in. Trying to think of things that would be dark enough to hide her. Or maybe it was soot.

While you're ( and anyone) going through articles/pics/video, especially at vigils and the funeral (both days), will you please be on the look out for a man in his late 20's early 30's, slim, maybe 5'10", Med brown short hair, in a tshirt and TIGHT wrangler jeans? Ive been looking for him. Said his name was Chris. Please and thank you?

Maybe this has been sleuthed but there is a RSO with the last name of neighbor AB. But lives a long ways away I think. And maybe a common name in Florida. I'm still leaning towards a juvenile......

While you're ( and anyone) going through articles/pics/video, especially at vigils and the funeral (both days), will you please be on the look out for a man in his late 20's early 30's, slim, maybe 5'10", Med brown short hair, in a tshirt and TIGHT wrangler jeans? Ive been looking for him. Said his name was Chris. Please and thank you?

You bet!

BBM

Are you talking about me?

No, not at all. Are you a distractor?? (I don't even know if that's a word, lol)
I mean like the crazy person who posted the horrible pic, the cryptic posters who post one or two posts then leave etc etc)

I have been here following the whole time and care very much -- but seriously, has this kind of "no info" happened before?

It is so obvious how much everyone cares -- amazing.

Nothing to go on and just waiting, but still here.

It's nice to know you all.

I have been here following the whole time and care very much -- but seriously, has this kind of "no info" happened before?

It is so obvious how much everyone cares -- amazing.

Nothing to go on and just waiting, but still here.

It's nice to know you all.

I agree.. but I dont know the answer

It must be the result of a tip. People are probably reporting anything unusual or just the littlest things. There is a big reward and a simple hunch could make someone a lot of cash.

Sorry I didnt word that right. My real question was.. Does LE HAVE to investigate EVERY tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member