WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did the dismemberment come in? Was it stated somewhere that all of us (us as in my slow bunch of team members) missed. It seems to have just popped into the conversation all at once. In addition, vomit has been mentioned a few times. Can anyone track the origination of either of these down? :waitasec:
this has all been covered in previous posts.

well this just makes me curious to know what you're thinking.
But it did make me wonder---what about JF's most recent wife? what's her story?

I don't know about the soon to be ex-wife, but if I was her, I would be questioning things from the past and hoping it wasn't pointing toward him. He is the father of her children and I would not blame her from hoping this would never involve him. For the childrens well being.

Is "evidence of homicide"----just a body? or is evidence of homicide things like blood and broken tree branches and struggle in the grass? In other words when they say "someone placed her there" that suggests the murder and other actions on the body occurred elsewhere. When they say "evidence of homicide" that sounds like some action occurred at the CB house. Which is it?

I think it can be both. Perhaps investigators found blood at the house, maybe on the back patio/deck area. Maybe her body was placed near/in the house initially until a decision was made to place her by the water.

There can be more than one crime scene. Perhaps she was killed elsewhere, brought to the house leaving blood evidence, and then placed on the river bank. It doesn't mean that one article is correct to the exclusion of the other. They can both be correct.

Of all the investigations I've observed recently, investigators are being VERY tight lipped about this one. That lack of information leads to speculation like mine in this post... that she was killed somewhere, then brought to the house, then placed on the river bank.

Still, the one question that I can't get out of my mind is WHY were her feet placed in the water? To do that, the person pulling the body by its feet had to go into the water, or if he/she were carrying the body, he/she had to go into the water, turn back toward the shore, then dump the body. No matter how he/she was carrying or dragging the body, he/she had to go into the water. Even if two people moved the body, the grasping the feet had to go into the water. WHY? That is the answer I am eager to hear.

Was there blood or fingerprint evidence on the boots from an injury to one of the assailants that they did not notice until they began moving Mackenzie toward the shore?

This is bothering me constantly... hope we find out soon.

Does JF have an adult daughter by the initials SJF?

Some things are just bothering me... All the connections to vacant for sale homes/real estate locations, construction areas being searched, bizarre 911 calls by WC, logs from the sheriff's reports missing for all dates in question to certain things regarding this case, the tight lipped community (including the media). It all points to the WC or JF!!! Something is not right! If it was my daughter I would be all over every where getting answers and stewing up witnesses. Regarding JF, even if I had broken up with someone and their daughter was murdered, I WOULD be at the funeral and all bad things would be set aside. I have a gut feeling that WC and JF are still together in some way. I have a theory and I think I might be right on, but I'm afraid people on here may not be up to it. So I will hold my tongue until I hear someone else going in a particular direction.

Care to share your theory??? I shared mine. C'mon...

I don't know about the soon to be ex-wife, but if I was her, I would be questioning things from the past and hoping it wasn't pointing toward him. He is the father of her children and I would not blame her from hoping this would never involve him. For the childrens well being.

I agree. I was wondering if she could be angry/rageful enough to take it out on MC ---

Also---can anyone think why would MC need to meet anyone at the boat launch to "tell" them something. Why not call JF on the phone? And why wouldn't you meet at a house or at a public place like a coffee shop to have a conversation with someone you were uncomfortable with their possible reaction? Now I am back to wondering what she was doing down at the boat launch-------unless it was a convenient spot to stop to talk before crossing the bridge to go on home to Orondo for dinner................aw jeez IDK.

Does JF have an adult daughter by the initials SJF?

I believe his ex-wife or soon-to-be ex-wife's initials are SJF, her maiden initials are SJN.

I believe his ex-wife or soon-to-be ex-wife's initials are SJF, her maiden initials are SJN.

Whoa. I assumed that this was his daughter. He has children that are under 5?

THIS is interesting.

and THIS - claims to be separated in the short description and single in her self-description.

In this article it mentions Riverfront park at the end of 5th street (it says boat launch is there, but I don't believe it is) and a separate mention of Riverfront Park at Orondo. I am confused. Is it a typo or was she at both? Lowes is closer to 5th st.....
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/mar/02/cowell-investigators-await-more-cell-records/?online

I am sure when I finally catch up reading I will see this is answered, but I also have some comments about the park. They are referring to Orondo St. not the city of Orondo.

I heard from someone who knew MC at Cashmere that she was WAY into drugs. I also know that one of her good friends was arrested and pleaded guilty to marijuana charges.

Along those lines I have relatives who are reformed meth users. They would meet the dealers at Riverfront Park. There is a small area by the bathrooms and the ramp leading to the river that is closed in on three sides. The trail is above this portion. You have to go down a hill on either of two sides to reach it. This is a known drug area.

Now the carwash. They would also use the carwash to do the exchange of drugs if there were too many people around the above location. Both parties (buyer and dealer) would get into one car. Inside the car was they would do the exchange so no one could see them.

I am not saying this is what happened in this case just wanting to explain some things about the reasoning.

Care to share your theory??? I shared mine. C'mon...

PmRichie, I will share my theory eventually. I'm still working on it. Please share anything you can to contribute! (It may help my theory out). I will not post until I"m sure of my theory.

I agree. I was wondering if she could be angry/rageful enough to take it out on MC ---

Also---can anyone think why would MC need to meet anyone at the boat launch to "tell" them something. Why not call JF on the phone? And why wouldn't you meet at a house or at a public place like a coffee shop to have a conversation with someone you were uncomfortable with their possible reaction? Now I am back to wondering what she was doing down at the boat launch-------unless it was a convenient spot to stop to talk before crossing the bridge to go on home to Orondo for dinner................aw jeez IDK.

Maybe it wasn't Mackenzie who requested the meeting. Maybe it was someone who didn't want a record of the call to be on Mackenzie's phone who requested the meeting at the park.

Im just not buying the dismemberment/etc story. I think it had to be someone REALLY pissed off at her to do something like that. Or someone with a whacked out head. Seriously. Think if you were in their shoes... I dont think anyone in their 'right mind' could do that to a body.

Exactly. I think that's why he/she/they didn't complete the task. They may also have been rushed by circumstances/police/fear.

As for a person in their 'right mind' attempting dismemberment -- society has been desensitized. Try watching a few episodes of the television show Dexter, (which I believe the killer has watched). It just finished it's 4th season. The show makes dismembering a body and disposing of it at sea appear easy AND it includes the actor/serial killers inner monologue to explain why he does what he does in a very logical manner. Logical to the point of acting outside of emotion -- something I think some 'right minded' people are capable of doing for short periods of time.

About MC's car: A red car is noticeable on the roads. Could whom ever drove MC's red car, to PC Rd thought he/she/ they looked normal in MC's red car and not suspicious? Some times drivers of red cars are noticed. No one noticed MC's car being driven up to PC Rd.

About the passenger: Someone said/posted the other day, something about..knowing what he(the poster) knows now, the killer is an idiot for not turning himself in. I don't think the poster's new information was posted. But, I wonder if it had to do with the passenger in MC's car?

About MC: I think Killer's initial blow was not intended to be as harsh as it was. I also wonder if Killer continued damage to the body, to stage it as a gang's crime?

Whoa. I assumed that this was his daughter. He has children that are under 5?

THIS is interesting.

and THIS - claims to be separated in the short description and single in her self-description.

claims to be separated and single, where?

432 South Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee, WA

Location of nearest car wash ON Wenatchee Ave AND close* to Orondo boat launch area.

* Just four blocks south and on the way out towards Pitcher Canyon.

Edited: Google listed this as "car wash" but think they specialize in engine/parts cleaning and such. Driving down Wenatchee ave. there is another car wash at 660 S Wen. Ave, but it doesn't look to be one that has an "attendant".

There is a car wash just north of 5th st. on Wenatchee ave. Fifth st is access street to Riverfront park

As for a person in their 'right mind' attempting dismemberment -- society has been desensitized. Try watching a few episodes of the television show Dexter, (which I believe the killer has watched). It just finished it's 4th season. The show makes dismembering a body and disposing of it at sea appear easy AND it includes the actor/serial killers inner monologue to explain why he does what he does in a very logical manner. Logical to the point of acting outside of emotion -- something I think some 'right minded' people are capable of doing for short periods of time.

TV shows of this nature shouldn't be allowed on TV. These shows give kooks, killers, and crazies more ideas.

I feel she may have went to the boat launch to pass time. Or to talk to her friend she may have given a ride to work (seen with at car wash). I don't think the boat launch is where she met the perp. It happened after she dropped off her friend and the car wash. She met someone. Someone that was close to her. I feel this someone knows what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57