OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, first post. I'm just so frustrated I can't just lurk any longer! I'm not leaning towards Kyron wandering off of his own accord, but seeing the photos of the incredibly thick and tall grasses and brush are so discouraging. I honestly don't know what to think at all. I guess I'm just commiserating, at least there's small comfort in seeing how many people are reading and posting and wanting this little sweetheart home.

Hello all, first post. I'm just so frustrated I can't just lurk any longer! I'm not leaning towards Kyron wandering off of his own accord, but seeing the photos of the incredibly thick and tall grasses and brush are so discouraging. I honestly don't know what to think at all. I guess I'm just commiserating, at least there's small comfort in seeing how many people are reading and posting and wanting this little sweetheart home.

Thank you for honoring Kyron by having your first post be about him! :blowkiss: And WELCOME!

Are you saying when you go into google and do a search on "Kristina Porter" Skyline Elem and then click on the first link displayed, it does not say TH Arrested?

View attachment 9570

Is it NOT the teacher's blog, but GoodAim thought it was because when searching for the teacher and school on google, it brought up this site.

ETA: It no longer says TH ARRESTED - each time I go in there it changes what it says at the top and bottom. This time it says KP TEACHER, one time it said KP PORTLAND.

Yes. That link doesn't have it for me. It was the first link posted on lifedork that had it, but that link wasn't associated with the teacher's name.

I think they are doing both house searching and ground searching-to counter either of two theories, which again, makes me think they do not know what has happened to him and have no reason to weigh one option more heavily than another. Kind of a CYA, in a way...

Did they say they are searching around thier house now?Have they heard or found anything?

-d01e7498cabf7e3d_custom_665xauto.jpg
A sign for Kyron Horman hangs inside the Plainview Grocery and Autoparts store on June 5, 2010. The seven-year-old boy went missing on June 4, 2010 at around 9 a.m. Andrew Burton/The Oregonian​

-27425bcf490389a6_custom_665xauto.jpg

Deputy Kevin Mitcham, of the Washington County search and rescue team, walks back to Skyline elementary school while looking for Kyron Horman on June 5, 2010. A police helicopter can be seen in the background.​

-ed87edcebcb2e1ea_custom_665xauto.jpg
Search and rescue workers marked areas of nearby field that had already been searched with orange tape.​

-d48112d5920496ed_custom_665xauto.jpg
Workers of the Multnomah County Sheriff's office search and rescue team look through a nearby field for Kyron Horman on June 5, 2010.​

-fc7d313e906b4437_custom_665xauto.jpg
Karen Wolfgang, of the Multnomah County Sheriff's office search and rescue team, looks through a densely wooded area​

Welcome! And I love Emmet Otter! \m/

so about the beetle picture... I do not know what to think.
I want to think the person with kyron wouldn't drive right in front of news crews, police, fbi.

I downloaded the youtube video and got a better picture... even one of a different, terrified expression of the boy (which I can't post because we have no idea who the kid is)

well then I saw this picture and again, I see the resemblance with the boy in the beetle. so much more now.. because of the angle of the nose.

http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/Photos-Missing-boy-Kyron-Horman-95777234.html?gallery=y&c=y&ref=%2F&img=1

backstory:
someone posted a link to this video and at 1:07 oh the video a boy looks like kyron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4p2VK2AYTM

my first take on the vw pic was that there was no way it was him. but then i too came across this pic and what concerned me actually wasn't kyron in this pic, but what is behind him in this pic. what is this youtube vid you are speaking of, don't believe i've seen it.

JBEAN: this picture is kyron. are we not allowed to post his pictures?

so about the beetle picture... I do not know what to think.
I want to think the person with kyron wouldn't drive right in front of news crews, police, fbi.

I downloaded the youtube video and got a better picture... even one of a different, terrified expression of the boy (which I can't post because we have no idea who the kid is)

well then I saw this (OF KYRON)picture and again, I see the resemblance with the boy in the beetle. so much more now.. because of the angle of the nose.

http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/...orman-95777234.html?gallery=y&c=y&ref=/&img=1

backstory:
someone posted a link to this video and at 1:07 oh the video a boy looks like kyron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4p2VK2AYTM

He's wearing the CSI t-shirt in that pic, too. Must be one of his favorites.

Attic picture:

Sorry, I do not know how to link to that picture!

There is a window at the end of the room. Another poster said they knew where that building is.

I think that LE is checking to see if anyone sat by that window & watched kids come & go from the school -- looking for opportunity or something?

If this building is little used, the family might not know someone broke in.

There recently was a fugitive near us. Not exactly the wild West, but we loaded a pistol & went to to check the camper & lock it up....

my first take on the vw pic was that there was no way it was him. but then i too came across this pic and what concerned me actually wasn't kyron in this pic, but what is behind him in this pic. what is this youtube vid you are speaking of, don't believe i've seen it.

here is a link to the video
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4p2VK2AYTM[/ame]

JBEAN: this picture is kyron. are we not allowed to post his pictures?

I'm not JBean, but she recently taught me that all pics need a link for copyright reasons. So if you can link it, you can post it.

Just don't be going into a private site like a private MS or Facebook and copying one. That is a :nono:.

Is Kyron's teacher still teaching or is she on paid admin. leave pending an investigation or has she taken a leave due to stress etc? (Not sure what the correct wording should be other than is she still teaching or not.) IIRC I read a statement she gave but wasn't sure if the situation had changed.

Just curious how school district's handle severe situations as this.

It's so funny you said all those things. Though I don't think the child looks like Kyron, the only strange thing I did notice is that the woman is wearing gloves. In the summer.
Where is the pic posted? Sorry but I am way behind. Thread moving too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside