GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
a quick mapquest inquiry,

Roanoke to San Fran. 2744 miles - 41 hours

A tweeker, not even a TOTALL tweeker could easily do that. Even if he wasn't doing Meth, just the adrenalin rush alone would've done it! (That is, if you'd Just done a horrific crime prior)

Thank you for sharing, voiceover.. As you said it is something that would be etched forever in your memory..Just by the summed up version of your ^account^{in your above post}it is very evident that the detail of what you saw and experienced when finding your dear mother.. that it, too is very much etched in your memory.. again thank you for sharing:)

**Thanks for joining us here at WS..I enjoy reading your posts**

Thank you so much! :dance: :) I must say anyone seeing death for the first time whether it be a loved family member, a stranger or a friend will need some sort of counseling. For me it was the first time I saw my mortality and realized just how short life can be. Which is why I so, so, hope BS did not witness or see anything regarding her mothers passing. This poor child has been exposed to way to much for her age. My prayers are with her.

Thank you so much! :dance: :) I must say anyone seeing death for the first time whether it be a loved family member, a stranger or a friend will need some sort of counseling. For me it was the first time I saw my mortality and realized just how short life can be. Which is why I so, so, hope BS did not witness or see anything regarding her mothers passing. This poor child has been exposed to way to much for her age. My prayers are with her.

Maybe I am morbid.. but me seeing death in my own house at 14 really had no effect on me..It was my dad, he had no health problems or anything what so ever. He was in his sleep my mom screamed for me to come because she was laying in the bed and felt him shanking and eyes rolling in the back of his head.. then he fell out of bed and just laid there..I helped mom roll him over for CPR then I called the police. Later we found out he died of a heart attack.. but I think it depends on the person to who might need counseling while others will not.. for I did not need it.. so I think it depeneds on the person.. I just thought I would put my input on this now I do know they died different ways.. no one killed my dad.. so maybe that's why I don't need it??

This whole case just enrages me. McKelvy was a convicted child rapist, served 1 year in prison! Easley had a record with restraining orders! W. T. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Also did anyone read this (I'm sure you all have, as I am way behind on this thread/case):
http://radioamber.net/?p=3218

I think I'm done with this. It's too much. I stopped with Zahra too. I just cannot handle these incidents anymore. These poor kids getting destroyed by these monsters. The system failing to protect them. Parents who let these scum around their kids.

One of these days, it is going to get so bad that you are going to start hearing about real life "Dexters" who go around killing all the pedophiles, rapists, and murderers, because no one is getting proper justice. It's not going to be me, so don't worry, lol, but people are going to start taking the law into their own hands in order to clean up our streets, our society. And because of that, we'll have a stronger generation of children, a generation of children who aren't victims or survivors, who won't take their pain and trauma out on others or themselves.

Maybe I am morbid.. but me seeing death in my own house at 14 really had no effect on me..It was my dad, he had no health problems or anything what so ever. He was in his sleep my mom screamed for me to come because she was laying in the bed and felt him shanking and eyes rolling in the back of his head.. then he fell out of bed and just laid there..I helped mom roll him over for CPR then I called the police. Later we found out he died of a heart attack.. but I think it depends on the person to who might need counseling while others will not.. for I did not need it.. so I think it depeneds on the person.. I just thought I would put my input on this now I do know they died different ways.. no one killed my dad.. so maybe that's why I don't need it??

Not morbid. Everyone has different ways of dealing with things.

I was present for an autopsy a few years ago. A young man had hung himself with a belt. Belt was still there. I couldn't get rid of the smell from my nose for days (not sure if it was all in my mind, or what), and that night couldn't close my eyes without seeing that young man's face. I don't know how I would react if I found a deceased family member.

I would think it also depends on who the person is in connection to you, and HOW they died (gruesome, natural causes, etc). And, as CarrieBean said, everyone deals with death/trauma in their own way.

watchful, where did you find the info that AM is a convicted child rapist? I missed that.

ETA: ...and yep. The info from BS's friend and about CPS has been talked about. Lots of bad decisions made.

This whole case just enrages me. McKelvy was a convicted child rapist, served 1 year in prison! Easley had a record with restraining orders! W. T. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Also did anyone read this (I'm sure you all have, as I am way behind on this thread/case):
http://radioamber.net/?p=3218

I think I'm done with this. It's too much. I stopped with Zahra too. I just cannot handle these incidents anymore. These poor kids getting destroyed by these monsters. The system failing to protect them. Parents who let these scum around their kids.

One of these days, it is going to get so bad that you are going to start hearing about real life "Dexters" who go around killing all the pedophiles, rapists, and murderers, because no one is getting proper justice. It's not going to be me, so don't worry, lol, but people are going to start taking the law into their own hands in order to clean up our streets, our society. And because of that, we'll have a stronger generation of children, a generation of children who aren't victims or survivors, who won't take their pain and trauma out on others or themselves.

He's not a convicted child rapist. He's not registered. He plead down to delinquency of a minor.

He's not a convicted child rapist. He's not registered. He plead down to delinquency of a minor.

Do you know what the circumstances were? That would be why I couldn't find him in the database.

Do you know what the circumstances were? That would be why I couldn't find him in the database.

Adam Mc raped a very young girl (12?) and brutalized her with an object.
Looking for link, it's back a thread or 2.

IIRC, he was 18 and she was 14 and was initially charged with a count of rape and 2 counts of animate object penetration. I don't remember how (I recall something about someone maybe not testifying?), but it was plead down to delinquency of a minor.

Adam Mc raped a very young girl (12?) and brutalized her with an object.
Looking for link, it's back a thread or 2.

She was 14 and he was 18. Which is really like a high school senior sleeping with a high school freshman, just to put it in perspective. Not saying what he did was right, but when I was a freshman in high school there were quite a few girls who had boyfriends who were seniors. The object may have been a sex toy for all we know. My guess is they were in a relationship, her parents found out that they were sleeping together and pressed charges.

The guy is still a .

Additional meth questions:

On either of the video tapes (WM and AM), is there anything to indicate/suggest that JSE was on meth (actions, movements, energy level, dexterity, gait, ???) while those were filmed? Or, can a person on meth act and look perfectly normal in regular environments?

I saw it on the facebook page. Sorry, is that not allowed? Sorry! I guess my emotions got the best of me.

UGHHHH. Ew this case is AWFUL!!! Poor Brittany :(

She was 14 and he was 18. Which is really like a high school senior sleeping with a high school freshman, just to put it in perspective. Not saying what he did was right, but when I was a freshman in high school there were quite a few girls who had boyfriends who were seniors. The object may have been a sex toy for all we know. My guess is they were in a relationship, her parents found out that they were sleeping together and pressed charges.

The guy is still a .

I typed the same thing out but decided to delete it. I had many friends who were freshmen with senior boyfriends.

OT, but there was a young man by the name of Genarlo Wilson who had oral sex with a 15 year old at a party and was charged with child molestation. Charges were filed and he was sentenced to 10 years. The disturbing/unbelievable thing is that had the 2 had intercourse without oral sex, it would have been a misdemeanor with no sex offender status and the potential of only a year in prison. He ended up serving 2 years because the sentence was deemed cruel and unusual. It messed his life up as he was a promising college football recruit.

The guy is still a .

Very true words written about freshman and seniors dating in high school. I was one of them back in the 60's! :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat