GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #8

Each time I happen across one of those sites it makes me all the more thankful for this one, where facts and reasoned respectful speculation rule the day, not anything-goes-itis, as seems to be the norm elsewhere.

Definitely. I found myself coming back here and breathing a sigh of relief. I had been following a couple other cases on FB, and hadn't seen the stuff I was seeing on the JE-BS-TS page, so it took me by surprise! While we (outsiders to this situation) might like to know "the whole story" I don't think we should, if that makes any sense. I don't watch these cases to learn all the dirty secrets of those involved. I watch them in the hope that I can have an idea or find something that will help.

OT you should have seen some of the filth and fighting and just in general really bad behavior on the Zahra Baker FB pages. Disgusting. If you ever want to see people giving reign to their worst possible selves all you have to do is surf the web.

back On Topic, Sometimes useful info does show up on these kinds of pages but in general it is all just he said she said, my daughters best friends mother knew this guy who used to date this girl . . . and so on. I tend to keep those sites low in my own heirarchy of sources for cases. The pecking order for me is here and MSM, actual verified locals with verifiable facts, with all other sites and blogs occupying the bottom rung.

Question: When did Jeff Easley move into Tina Smith's home?

Answer: He was in the home since July of 2010, left in September and then went back in October.

If the above is true this could explain the MS statuses better between all 3 parties JE,TS and BS.

I know this man obviously had problems and that is bad. However, He caused the death of a mother, a productive citizen of society and put her child in a very bad place. He did a horrible thing to this family and I have no sympathy whatsoever for him. He is a monster! Even if he was not considered a child predator! He is one now!

One other thing I would like to point out. When had he ever that we can remember ran away and tried to live homeless? This alone shows he is guilty and he knows it! He is a bad person.

Wish we had someone here that could explain what all his tattoos are and the meaning behind them. Click on search and then click on his info again to see them. Allow for time for the link to load....very slow!

http://65.216.194.249:8081/IML

I don't think there is any meaning behind his having them. Not that those same images might not hold some deeper meaning for another. But IME there are two types of tat owners. Those who get them for the cool factor and those who get them to represent some deep life experience or lesson learned or spiritual feeling.

I think JE is a cool factor tat guy, based on what I know of him thus far, he doesn't strike me as a particularly deep and spiritual fella MOO

I don't think there is any meaning behind his having them. Not that those same images might not hold some deeper meaning for another. But IME there are two types of tat owners. Those who get them for the cool factor and those who get them to represent some deep life experience or lesson learned or spiritual feeling.

I think JE is a cool factor tat guy, based on what I know of him thus far, he doesn't strike me as a particularly deep and spiritual fella MOO

His actions to me seem calculated, so I tend to believe his tats may be representative of both. Even his post to FB on 12/4 said he was thinking alot and you have to think alot with manipulation. I'm just curious what they stand for because he had to have a reason for picking those, which might be helpful to that reasoning. I think there is logical reason why everyone does anything....no matter what their reality is...and his seems to be irrational. Hope I'm making sense here.

Has anyone seen this? The facebook discussion page now has a section of "questions about Jeff Easley" that are supposedly being answered by "someone" who knows him very well.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=166986730003941&topic=287

I do not know why just yet, but I do not feel that the owner of this Facebook site is doing a good thing. I have a negative feeling toward it.

She will probably be getting a visit from LE (if she hasn't already) wanting to know how she comes by her information and asking just what her very keen interest is in putting all of this information out there.

IMO

His actions to me seem calculated, so I tend to believe his tats may be representative of both. Even his post to FB on 12/4 said he was thinking alot and you have to think alot with manipulation. I'm just curious what they stand for because he had to have a reason for picking those, which might be helpful to that reasoning. I think there is logical reason why everyone does anything....no matter what their reality is...and his seems to be irrational. Hope I'm making sense here.

It would be interesting to see the time/date for each tat.
4 tat's.........4 children?
crimes? jail time? divorces? occasions? interesting.........
or just because he wants them..........
BUT he never had much money.......aren't big ones expensive????

It would be interesting to see the time/date for each tat.
4 tat's.........4 children?
crimes? jail time? divorces? occasions? interesting.........
or just because he wants them..........
BUT he never had much money.......aren't big ones expensive????

I counted 11 per my previous link, but they could all be relative to "occasions" in his life, your right. I'm not familiar with the costs of tats, (always wanted one on my ankle of a lotus flower or daisy..LOL) but apparently his priorities in money haven't been for the welfare of his children. I can't help but speculate of his arrears in child support, unless TS, his relatives or non legit business ventures were paying them. Not saying he couldn't have "bartered" in any of his "dealings".

I counted 11 per my previous link, but they could all be relative to "occasions" in his life, your right. I'm not familiar with the costs of tats, (always wanted one on my ankle of a lotus flower or daisy..LOL) but apparently his priorities in money haven't been for the welfare of his children. I can't help but speculate of his arrears in child support, unless TS, his relatives or non legit business ventures were paying them. Not saying he couldn't have "bartered" in any of his "dealings".

BBM 11???? I only saw 4..........what are the other 7????
Yikes!!!
DH says about $100 an inch for a 'good' tat artist. But what does DH know?
He could never get one as an officer .............

Wish we had someone here that could explain what all his tattoos are and the meaning behind them. Click on search and then click on his info again to see them. Allow for time for the link to load....very slow!

http://65.216.194.249:8081/IML

The star is a nautical star. It is/was common amongst sailors and military personnel. In the tattoo age, most take it as an allegorical meaning for someone to find their way home or to find themselves. I know a lot of people that have them, though, because they think they are cool.

As far as the tribals go, they are common amongst Samoans and Pacific islanders. To those groups of people, the designs actually do mean something. To people that don't fall into those groups, they rarely have any significant meaning.

The sun...well, who knows on that one.

BBM 11???? I only saw 4..........what are the other 7????
Yikes!!!
DH says about $100 an inch for a 'good' tat artist. But what does DH know?
He could never get one as an officer .............

With the cost of tattoos, I'm willing to bet he knew someone who did them. He's easily got a couple of grand in ink on him. Just judging by the pictures, it appears that whomever did them knew what they were doing...with the exception of the sun. I also find it crazily ironic that he has the Eye of Providence which is a symbol of the Masons and stands for an all-knowing God.

B******* S**** appears in South Boston, thanks crowd for outpouring

B******* S**** appeared at a gathering to welcome her back to her hometown of South Boston on Sunday evening. The 12-year-old has been largely sequestered with family since she was found in San Francisco on Dec. 10 with her accused abductor, Jeffrey Easley.

more at link

http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/271334

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johlar12