TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they verified it with who she was talking to..............

and perhaps the "watching" neighbor that saw her in the backyard panned out as well with the call....

Here is the post by CZGTZ... Posted in Thread #1 post # 743 on Jan. 3 at 7:03pm

“I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Billie says that until the PD interviewed them Wednesday, she didn't realize that BF actually came home Monday at 3pm. LE has been aware since Wednesday that Billie accidentally reported the wrong time. “

I'm still missing something here. BD went on NG on January 3rd well after this right?

I was working with straykat at the time so it is true what she said about the ordeal with her.id say more but i will not cause it might get us shut down.

Yes, we do not want it to get shut down.

Anything I have said about her was only IMHO. She is not a suspect or a POI. Yet, IMHO she needs to be looked at. She scares me.

If SA was trying to hide something, wouldn't he have just said hailey wasn't home when he got home?

Just sayin...

I am starting to wonder if SA is telling the truth and Hailey did make it to her friend's house. We have been saying we only have SA's word, but we also only have the friend's word that Hailey didn't show up and was not expected.

"The family won't help us isolate the when and where," Dean said. "The stories of key players changed as recent as last night. The only reason we know Hailey is missing Tuesday is a phone record."

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/authorities-seek-possible-witnesses

There is NO good reason for this, only bad. What are they hiding??????????????

teh, I'm not so ready to take Trooper Dean at his word - that is, the words of his that I can make sense of. How can her family verify precisely when Hailey went missing when they weren't even home? WHAT phone record?

He's also implied that Hailey is just hiding out. :rolleyes:

"The family won't help us isolate the when and where," Dean said. "The stories of key players changed as recent as last night. The only reason we know Hailey is missing Tuesday is a phone record."

more here

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/...ible-witnesses

confusing ...what phone record from tuesday tells us she is missing on tuesday?

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/authorities-seek-possible-witnesses

There is NO good reason for this, only bad. What are they hiding??????????????

Teh, could be because they don't know...maybe they were only guessing and telling LE what they think because the dad, mom and son, didn't check on her for a full day?

I mean the Mom worked awful long hours, HD was at the age where she could cook for herself and stuff, perhaps Mom thought all in the family was working out ok and that HD was being responsible when in fact, while my was working she was out visiting friends and stuff without Mom knowing, nor dad, or brother. I myself if I my daughter showed me she was being responsible, come home from a long day, I would just get to bed, and not even check on my kid. I know sounds horrible but if you haven't worked 12 hours, single mom, and thinking your daughter has never given you reason in the past to think otherwise, I can see how one would just think....."Another day in Paradise."

If SA was trying to hide something, wouldn't he have just said hailey wasn't home when he got home?

Just sayin...

You do make a good point. However, perhaps by naming other names it would confuse the story and make LE look in another direction.

I don't know yet if this has been cleared up (still 4 pages behind), but it DID NOT take 8 days for Billie to learn that her BF was no longer working. Can someone please tell me how to bump up my posts so I don't have to re-explain?

BBM

bumping this post

The answer to why i trust Dean........they have to have an awful good reason for putting this out about the family. They are not just going to throw things like that out there for chits and giggles..........they are telling people the family is being less than honest. There is no big conspiracy going on to frame this family.

Ummm, a phone record from Tuesday? On what phone? Mom's phone was at the house?

Well, this would just completely change the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod