TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the post by CZGTZ... Posted in Thread #1 post # 743 on Jan. 3 at 7:03pm

“I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Billie says that until the PD interviewed them Wednesday, she didn't realize that BF actually came home Monday at 3pm. LE has been aware since Wednesday that Billie accidentally reported the wrong time. “

Hi CZGTZ!!! So happy you are here to help us...

Question:
When did Billie learn Shawn was fired?

My understanding from what Billie said was:
1/3--On NG Billie said SA arrived home from "work" on the Dec. 27th.
1/4--On NG Billie said SA arrived home from his "mother's" on dec. 27th.

Why would she say he arrived home from "work" if he had not been at work because he had gotten fired that morning if she knew he had been fired on 1/3.

Because Billie said on 1/3 SA arrived home from "work" on the Dec. 27th, led me to believe Billie did not know SA had lost his job. Because, why would she say he arrived home from "work" if he had not been at work because he had gotten fired that morning.

Did Billie know on Jan. 3 when on Nancy Grace that SA had been fired Dec. 27-- the same day Hailey went missing?

Or did she find this out after the 1/3 NG show?

Thank you for clearing this up!!!

I am starting to wonder if SA is telling the truth and Hailey did make it to her friend's house. We have been saying we only have SA's word, but we also only have the friend's word that Hailey didn't show up and was not expected.

Thank you, and the dogs did seem to corroborate his story. MOO

The answer to why i trust Dean........they have to have an awful good reason for putting this out about the family. They are not just going to throw things like that out there for chits and giggles..........they are telling people the family is being less than honest. There is no big conspiracy going on to frame this family.

I agree, but SQUEEZING them is a possibility. imo

You do make a good point. However, perhaps by naming other names it would confuse the story and make LE look in another direction.

Sure but one would think he would at least have the smarts to know LE would check out his story. I just think if he were hiding something it would have been easier for him to say she was not home when he arrived. At that point he wouldn't be considered the last person to see her, etc.

I can't stop thinking she met up with someone she met on the net.

I'm still missing something here. BD went on NG on January 3rd well after this right?

So did BD tell a mistruth about the BF's work on 1-3? And only coughed it up after NG confronted her? Or am I completely lost and confused? TIA.

czgtz

This is the only question I will ever ask you.

Did LE get the phone records and was Hailey indeed on the phone at the time the neighbor claims to have seen her?

It is my understanding that LE still has possession of the phone.

I'm thinking that starting to turn them against each other is the method here. Don't forget...we are not just dealing with an interim chief of police and the city manager anymore. We're talking Texas Rangers, FBI, and Secret Service. I suspect that, while on the outside it looks to some of us like things are being bumbled...there is an awful lot of stuff going on behind the scenes here. I've got to put my faith in Sparky and the big boys on this one.

Yes, but we are kinda milking that dry too. It's getting to be thing after thing after thing. I'm thinking it may be as simple as yes they failed the poly's because they weren't truthful, and they aren't helping this investigation at all. IMO

teh, I'm not so ready to take Trooper Dean at his word - that is, the words of his that I can make sense of. How can her family verify precisely when Hailey went missing when they weren't even home? WHAT phone record?

He's also implied that Hailey is just hiding out. :rolleyes:

Agree with you. LE wants an exact timeline to follow, they don't have it from the family so they chastise them in the media, for whatever reason LE continues to put forth the "Run Away" stigma all the while LE has LE out searching in fields...how many 13 year olds runaway to a field?

So did BD tell a mistruth about the BF's work on 1-3? And only coughed it up after NG confronted her? Or am I completely lost and confused? TIA.

That is where the confusion comes in. Hailey went missing on 12/27 the same day SA was let go. BD went on NG 1/3 stating he was coming from work. She went on 1/4 stating he was coming from his mothers. We thought maybe she didn't know he was let go on 12/27 hence her different answers one day apart.

About the "phone record verifying her missing on Tuesday".

Here's a thought:

Maybe he means that DD texted (or called - but text would prove he asked specifically about Hailey) MB when Billie called him and told him to. Then DD calls Billie and the rest we know.

So maybe he's saying because they have a record of the calls to MB and back and forth with DD and Billie that THAT verifies that Hailey is missing on Tuesday.

Get my drift? I'm reaching but its about the only thing I can come up with. He's actually saying nothing new - but it sounds new.

Agree with you. LE wants an exact timeline to follow, they don't have it from the family so they chastise them in the media, for whatever reason LE continues to put forth the "Run Away" stigma all the while LE has LE out searching in fields...how many 13 year olds runaway to a field?

Thanks just wasn't enough! I am with ya on this one. They got NOTHING, not a CLUE. imo

Or perhaps she was nervous and upset and not thinking clearly??? After all her daughter Hailey is missing?

Now if she would have carried it on for a week maybe it would have been a mistruth

I think if LE suspected a stranger or predator of any kind, they would not be calling out the family in this way.

Yet they are hesitant to call this a criminal investigation. So they believe that some of the family members/people closest to the case are stonewalling on at least some issues. But why would they do this, if Hailey has not been harmed and is in "hiding"? That is what makes no sense. I can see lying to LE if you know H has been harmed.

Yes, we do not want it to get shut down.

Anything I have said about her was only IMHO. She is not a suspect or a POI. Yet, IMHO she needs to be looked at. She scares me.

You probably shouldn't be posting on here if she scares you. She is probably monitoring this thread.

Sure but one would think he would at least have the smarts to know LE would check out his story. I just think if he were hiding something it would have been easier for him to say she was not home when he arrived. At that point he wouldn't be considered the last person to see her, etc.

I can't stop thinking she met up with someone she met on the net.

Unless someone saw him with Hailey or whoever she was on the phone with heard him in background so he would have needed a cover... just saying

It is my understanding that LE still has possession of the phone.

Since LE physically has the phone, do you think that they are answering it if it rings? Would they want to have the phone in case HD calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searching4Answers2