TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hailey knew what time SA would leave to go get her mother on Monday, so if she wanted anything else from the house she might go at that time especially a jacket.
do we know what time SA left the house on Monday?

LE can not legally answer any calls that come to those phones. They can however monitor each call going in/out and each voicemail that is left with the provider.

More than likely, those phones are being stored for some reason. LE doesn't need those phones for anything other than DNA or forensic evidence.

Agree.

Hailey knew what time SA would leave to go get her mother on Monday, so if she wanted anything else from the house she might go at that time especially a jacket.
do we know what time SA left the house on Monday?
doesn't matter. DD was home at 5. IIRC Bille worked until 7 so when SA left to get her DD would have still been at home.

yep and which is exactly why it is so important to know where he was and what he did Tuesday AM after Billie went to work.

Do we know for sure HOW Billie got to work on Tuesday?

IIRC...We are assuming that SA took her to work and then used her car all day. Didn't she say that a friend drove her home and then to the Police Dept. after she talked to DD on the phone and found out that Hailey was NOT at MB's house.

Anything is possible. It's troubling though and I don't like it. At this point I'm not putting my faith in anyone involved.

To quote Mark Klaas. The truth never changes.

I agree I am now at the point ...I don't know what to believe so Im gonna sit back and watch the tide roll in and pray to god She is alive ,warm and safe somewhere

They may have seized the phones and already returned them. They just need to hook the phone up to a machine that essentially copy's the phone's data. Much like copying the hard drive of a computer.

See, that's kinda what I've been thinking too! We're not just talking about small town LE here. That's why all this 'funky stuff' regarding the polys bother me. I just have a huge problem believing that we're dealing with bottom of the barrel examiners that would make huge blunders regarding telling someone that SA failed his poly right before giving Billie hers....and all these people failing...and then LE telling them that they failed and that others failed?

I don't know what it is but something just ain't right imo..

I having been biting my tongue and choosing my words carefully but in a case with mom and boyfriend failing tests (insert reason why here), dad with a record and open warrants, a time line that results in neither parent knowing their child is missing for twenty fours hours plus..... seems to me like the boyfriend is getting battered from every angle including movie preferences and the parents are getting a complete free pass on any and all topics as they come up.

I respect that is the tone for this forum for this case and I can go elsewhere to discuss other angles. But from LE, to the polygraph failures, to the boyfriend who admittedly fits almost every redflag in these types of cases to the family issues there is a lot of things that just ain't right.

It's interesting that the kids just went back to school on Thursday and now LE wants to interview a couple of 13 year old girls. I think LE needs to plant an officer in that school to listen to what is being said by the local kids.

czqtz does Billy have a phone with a number Hailey can call her on if she wants to come home?

I'm obviously not czgtz, but I bet they could have had the number transferred to another phone so that Hailey could reach her if she were to try. Just guessing...

czqtz does Billy have a phone with a number Hailey can call her on if she wants to come home?

Unfortunately, Billie does not have a phone that Hailey would know the number to. That is another thing that is really bothering her.... what if Hailey had just enough time to make one call? Wouldn't you think it would be to Billie? When you call her phone, it goes straight to voice mail.

one of those recent articles said LE will be at the school bringing the kids up on the investigation.
Sounds like they are going in after information.

See, that's kinda what I've been thinking too! We're not just talking about small town LE here. That's why all this 'funky stuff' regarding the polys bother me. I just have a huge problem believing that we're dealing with bottom of the barrel examiners that would make huge blunders regarding telling someone that SA failed his poly right before giving Billie hers....and all these people failing...and then LE telling them that they failed and that others failed?

BBM- BD stated on NG that the polygrapher was brought in from Big Spring. Big Spring Texas is just about as small town as one can get. The FBI is involved, get a FBI polygrapher for heavens sake. I would hate to think that my daughters life may depend on some dude from Big Spring with credentials from who knows where.

With the timeline being inquestion again - I want to know where SA went on Tuesday (Dec. 28). Billie went to work - IIRC SA took her to work. Then where did he go? Back to mom's? To grandmom's? Friends?

Billie said he came immediately when she found out and reported her missing - that was at3 PM that afternoon - so where did he come from? Where had he been all day?

IIRC, didn't he say he was at his mother's home? Also, I thought his mom was his "alibi" for his whereabouts during the night/day when Haley was reported missing? I ((think)) SA was at his mother's home and that was his location when he went to Billie to comfort her when the news came out.:dunno:

Praying for the truth to be known and allowed to expedite the location of this dear little girl! I know my brain would be mush at this point IF my child were missing this long! May God grant this community and family strength and fortitude to bring this precious munchkin home to her family!:therethere:

~Mish

BBM- BD stated on NG that the polygrapher was brought in from Big Spring. Big Spring Texas is just about as small town as one can get. The FBI is involved, get a FBI polygrapher for heavens sake. I would hate to think that my daughters life may depend on some dude from Big Spring with credentials from who knows where.

I just don't get why LE is keeping that physical phone.

LE is stressing that at least one person's story changed as recently as yesterday and that is not likely to be SA since he is the only one with legal representation. So who does that leave...Billie, Dad, and who else that they consider close to the case? With the word family included? That is the key...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithstarr