TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting that the kids just went back to school on Thursday and now LE wants to interview a couple of 13 year old girls. I think LE needs to plant an officer in that school to listen to what is being said by the local kids.

please, post that link.

Well, I am going to bed. I have to say one last time that I do not believe Billie is being dishonest or covering for anyone. All she wants is for Hailey to come home.

Everyone please continue to pray for Hailey's safe return, and for God to keep His hand on Hailey and her family.

Hi CZGTZ!!! So happy you are here to help us...

Question:
When did Billie learn Shawn was fired?

**at the latest wednesday when the PD interviewed them

My understanding from what Billie said was:
1/3--On NG Billie said SA arrived home from "work" on the Dec. 27th.
1/4--On NG Billie said SA arrived home from his "mother's" on dec. 27th.

Why would she say he arrived home from "work" if he had not been at work because he had gotten fired that morning if she knew he had been fired on 1/3

**Honestly, no idea. She could have misspoken, or just have been telling the story as if played out for her... in first person how she discovered things

Because Billie said on 1/3 SA arrived home from "work" on the Dec. 27th, led me to believe Billie did not know SA had lost his job. Because, why would she say he arrived home from "work" if he had not been at work because he had gotten fired that morning.

**See previous answer.

Did Billie know on Jan. 3 when on Nancy Grace that SA had been fired Dec. 27-- the same day Hailey went missing?

**at the latest wednesday when the PD interviewed them

Or did she find this out after the 1/3 NG show?

Thank you for clearing this up!!

the *** are my answers. please remember, all I can say is what Billie told me. she is distraught, and might very well have misspoken on NG due to stress or nerves.

Thank you so much for weighing in on this it has been a topic of discussion since the previous thread. One last question if you have time to answer...

Do you have any knowledge of where SA was Tuesday morning 12/28 until the time Billie called him that afternoon and told him Hailey was missing?

Again, thank you for being so kind and patient in answering our questions. You have been so very helpful. :tyou:

Light & Love,

Marla

Unfortunately, Billie does not have a phone that Hailey would know the number to. That is another thing that is really bothering her.... what if Hailey had just enough time to make one call? Wouldn't you think it would be to Billie? When you call her phone, it goes straight to voice mail.
But this is the phone LE has...and this is the phone that they can monitor each incoming call/text...correct? So if HD called, LE would have a record of the number and would trace it immediately. I'm sure that phone isn't sitting in a box somewhere. Someone is bound to be monitoring numbers.

I having been biting my tongue and choosing my words carefully but in a case with mom and boyfriend failing tests (insert reason why here), dad with a record and open warrants, a time line that results in neither parent knowing their child is missing for twenty fours hours plus..... seems to me like the boyfriend is getting battered from every angle including movie preferences and the parents are getting a complete free pass on any and all topics as they come up.

I respect that is the tone for this forum for this case and I can go elsewhere to discuss other angles. But from LE, to the polygraph failures, to the boyfriend who admittedly fits almost every redflag in these types of cases to the family issues there is a lot of things that just ain't right.

I agree! ..and to ignore any red flag would be doing an injustice to Hailey..who as much as I want to believe that she has just run away...as time goes on I'm having a harder time holding on to that hope...

I am a firm believer in the "truth never changes no matter how many times you tell it"...

Thank you so much for weighing in on this it has been a topic of discussion since the previous thread. One last question if you have time to answer...

Do you have any knowledge of where SA was Tuesday morning 12/28 until the time Billie called him that afternoon and told him Hailey was missing?

Again, thank you for being so kind and patient in answering our questions. You have been so very helpful. :tyou:

Light & Love,

Marla

I have no idea.

does anyone know what that business is down in the 1900 block of Chestnut? Its on the otherside of the Water towers.

Unfortunately, Billie does not have a phone that Hailey would know the number to. That is another thing that is really bothering her.... what if Hailey had just enough time to make one call? Wouldn't you think it would be to Billie? When you call her phone, it goes straight to voice mail.
is she able to get in her vmail by another phone? i know i can get mine with a password from another. or does LE or someone else have it where she cant.that has been a q ive had since they took her phone and i hope she can get it back soon she needs atleast that comfort.

This is very out of the ordinary. I can't recall the last case where LE went and addressed the student body of the missing child's school. Grief counselors, extra guidance counselors yes - but to address the students in an assembly. Highly out of the norm. There is a reason for this - IMHO they have some individuals in mind and they want to watch them during this assmebly. But I said that earlier.

LE is stressing that at least one person's story changed as recently as yesterday and that is not likely to be SA since he is the only one with legal representation. So who does that leave...Billie, Dad, and who else that they consider close to the case? With the word family included? That is the key...

Has attorney spoken on his behalf at this point or is his legal representation based on the reporter who knocked on the door being told they had been advised not to speak to reporters?

But this is the phone LE has...and this is the phone that they can monitor each incoming call/text...correct? So if HD called, LE would have a record of the number and would trace it immediately. I'm sure that phone isn't sitting in a box somewhere. Someone is bound to be monitoring numbers.

I hope to God that is the case.

OMG...that is so sad. WTH...did LE not think of this before taking her phone? And LE is still saying Hailey could be a runaway??? :banghead:
Just unbelievable!! I hope and pray she could call her dad.

Kristi Lee Manor, a nursing home
I thought thats what is was, with the ramp out front. I wonder what was going on there that afternoon. Lots of strangers in the neighborhood maybe because of Christmas.

When LE states that stories are changing and that there are inconsistencies in the statements of several of the friends and/or family members ..< and I'm paraphrasing there..that's troublesome and you can't help but go hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod