TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't say "inappropriate" just odd....I think it would be a good idea to get on with one of the local TV Stations, KTAB, KTXS, News West 9, etc. Or heck, why not Nancy Grace? But I am interested in what he has to say for sure!

I vote for the Today Show or Dateline or Nightline.

I'm in the Dallas area....been having rolling blackouts since 8am. They say if the electric is off more than 15 min. it's not the blackouts....probably a blown transformer or downed line.

I'm in Keller. We've had three blackouts for ~20 minutes each. :twocents:

Although it may be because BD has nipped at the media hand that's been feeding her, I also think that the unusual weather in TX and the upcoming Superbowl in TX is dominating the news.

If there is new information or a slow news day, they might talk to her then.

:cow:

Weather and sports are being covered on their respective stations. News does have weather, but I have not seen any coverage on this case here in Dallas. I have seen coverage on the Cable news channels.

My family gathers when we have bad news with food etc.We laugh, cry, etc. The thing I am not sure of is where has it ever been reported that BD enjoyed herself on New Years Eve which is what everyone is saying regarding the "party" Yes there is a big difference but we can not say BD enjoyed herself, she has stated several times she was not at a party.

Jan 6 aff and Sa said 'party'

Sorry. I'm not trying to discuss a member. I've just seen reference here and there to some sort of talk show he has, and I wondered what his background was.

LEVI PAGE is on JVMitchell allot........I believe he is in journalism/radio/TV

Come join us with our psychic investigator Bee Herz! Didnt see Rachael.
(On that same page. The NY article. )

I googled her and found a Psychic Crimefighters forum type deal. So yeah, I guess they both are?

:python:

I would like to think that LE has a lot of their interviews with Billie and Shawn on tape.
Would be kind of hard to refute what was said if they do.

There is a recent case where a girl was seen being abducted... but LE didn't take it seriously because there wasn't a missing person's report yet.

If Billie is at work, doesn't want to totally over react... so she is going to go home, check friends houses and things like that. But at the same time wants the police to KNOW there is a missing girl in the meantime.

If a cop sees something suspicious and there is a report of a likely missing girl, he will be more likely to check that out. Just like if there is a report of a missing girl, a report of someone being abducted would be taken more seriously. (Though that should always be taken seriously, obviously it's not.)

This would be my thinking. I would want them to know ASAP. Just so that I could go ahead and check a few more places... yet they could be aware of it for any incidents that may happen before I arrived to file the official report.

CCity 911 dispatch is 24/7 (as required by TX H&S Code) AND is located / housed at the C City Police Department.

IMO, there was no need to call ahead or make an appointment, per se; when 911 / Emergency Dispatch / C City PD share the same location. (nope...not believin' it).

http://tx-coloradocity.civiccities.com/index.aspx?NID=225

Okay, now I'm a little concerned about Clint and this interview-- I hope he knows they're psychics.

Pete Kampfer, city manager of Colorado City, confirmed the report and said the Texas Department of Protective and Family Services was involved in the placement of 16-year-old D D in another home.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/?print=1

I'm really surprised more has not been made of that, I think it says a lot that they wanted him out of the house.

ETA: Apparently I am going to only have net access for 15 minutes at a time..........lmbo. Up down up down.

Me too! My elec has already gone off twice today. So cold here!

I vote for the Today Show or Dateline or Nightline.
The other night, Nightline covered the story of Julie Schenecker murdering her children. It would be great if they would cover Hailey's case!

Okay, now I'm a little concerned about Clint and this interview-- I hope he knows they're psychics.

He has met with a psychic before....never heard what the outcome of that was though.

According to Roger OSTRANDER, Hailey DUNN’s maternal uncle, after Hailey DUNN’s disappearance, ADKINS and OSTRANDER were speaking about the disappearance and OSTRANDER stated he could not believe anybody would hurt a 13 year old little girl, to which ADKINS replied, “yah, it’s like killing a deer.”

How is hurting a 13 yo girl like killing a deer? (I've never killed a deer, nor hurt a 13 yo girl.)

Im not too keen on using them in these cases. Families are so desperate to hear anything about their loved one and easy prey for a dishonest person.

I'm hoping someone can enlighten me. I came across this article last night.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/hailey-dunn-tropper-says-she-is-alive-and-hiding

I am just wondering what happened with the young girls saying they had been with her or whatever? did they have the wrong day? TIA

After reading that article again though, geesh, no kidding we are confused.

Examiner.com is not considered MSM. Anyone can write and submit an article for publication.

He has met with a psychic before....never heard what the outcome of that was though.

Okay, sounds like he's open to their interpretation. In that case, I'll listen in... thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member