2011.03.11 Doc Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - Are you telling me that ISN'T Nancy Grace????
............... :skip: ...................... :skip: ................ :skip:

That is by far the funniest thing I have seen in years,roflmbo!!

Has anyone tried lately to use google maps on suburban drive? I am just now trying and won't let me walk street level now. It did use to.. but when I zoom into the wooded area where Caylee was found there shows a box type comes up with red to make a square right where she was found just behind that wood fence. Wonder if LE or someone got in touch with google map to take street level off . It says no data found if you hold little man for a few seconds before dropping him on Suburban drive. What freaked me out was the red box that shows up when I zoom in wooded area and hold mouse over it. just pops up for a sec and goes away. Anyone else tried to look at that area lately? If so any problems like I had ?
TIA

I think MH says she called late June/early July and was upset and frustrated. it was about something that 'happened a long time ago', which she had told CA/LA about and they got angry with her....

Hmmm... maybe she was expanding the "Sexual molestation" story? I always wondered if she was using this abuse story to see exactly how far a man would go to save little CASEY Anthony? Would they kill for her? I have always believed that she planned to kill her parents too. :waitasec:

There was also complaints about a Gil Colon and a Katie Delaney? Who are those people and why haven't I heard of them before?

And hmmm, full phone numbers are in those documents! Must. Not. Prank. Call! LOL

..gil colon and katie delaney work for Intelli Investigations.

..we 1st heard of them when the defense begged for more money in a Motion jan.20/2011.

..copies of their billings were included (page 6) with the Motion.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26557921/detail.html
-----motion for approval of investigative hours for the penalty phase---

If you listen to the interview with Joyce and Bailley Dickens (Hopespring Dr residents), it seems Kio's step-mother felt Caylee was not only dead but likely to be found near Hidden Oaks Elementary School.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk

:twocents: I'm sure the Anthonys and later Dominic Casey were aware of the local rumour mill.:waitasec: Remember Cindy asking ICA at the jail if she knew a Tia Torres....................subtle

Subtle and sneaky and weird. Too darned weird for me.

There was more supplemental discovery provided today according to the news thread...

03/11/2011 Transaction Assessment 500.00
03/11/2011 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2011-16883 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (500.00)

.....hmmmm, what could this be?

03/11/2011 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2011-16883 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (500.00)

Someone picking up copies of documents?

Maybe someone buying copies of this discovery (doc dump)? (Were there 500 pgs? I think it is $1 per pg)

Maybe someone buying copies of this discovery (doc dump)? (Were there 500 pgs? I think it is $1 per pg)

The WESH doc dump today contained nowhere near 500 pages. I'm hoping, hoping, maybe that someone purchased copies of depos.

Chicquita,

Remember, the child had not been seen for 31 days. It is not really an idea that everyone went to so easily. It has been 31 days. The baby is gone and KC did not report it. What is one to think? Most likely the child is dead, HOWEVER, she is given the benefit and what does she do? She lies.

That's exactly what I thought as soon as the news broke a 2 year old not reported missing by her mother for 30 days. She's dead. I didn't know the details of who could be involved or how it happened just yet but I knew she was dead. :twocents:

I'm hoping that all the depos that were recently filed, will show up on the 9th Circuit Court online page of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny