Aphrodite Jones, JonBenet, and Lou Smit?

Unfortunately, jealousy, backstabbing, resentment, gossip and competition know no boundaries and infect ALL social and economic levels. They are as common on a poor urban schoolyard as in a corporate boardroom. They are among our many human failings.

SS distanced herself from PR and her inner circle at some point after JB's death. I bet by then SS was pretty glad she wasn't part of that "inner circle" after all.

From what I have read, she never was -- just wanted to be in the worst kind of way.

KoldKase,
Yes, it does appear that way. Also, despite Patsy stating she never visited the basement either the morning of JonBenet's death, or the the night before. The duct tape had fibers from Patsy deposited on the sticky side!

There is one speculative reason for this evidence, that is, the person who applied the duct-tape had handled Patsy's clothing prior to placing it over JonBenet's lips.

Also an animal hair believed to be from a beaver. PR had fur-trimmed winter boots, however, have never read that her boots had beaver trim.

IMO

With all due respect to your point DD, I agree with you in that druggies do not kidnap for ransom, however, group homes also include homes for special care and community aftercare for those suffering from major mental illnesses. It is also a known fact that these individuals often have a dual diagnosis -- mental illness and an addiction, so delusions, hallucinations are common and unfortunately, criminal activity is acted out, so it is not out of the realm of possibility that this crime could have been committed by someone with a mental illness under the influence of drugs.

Another case in point -- many individuals sitting in prisons need psychiatric treatment, thus many people with mental illness also have a criminal history.

The infamous M family - California - August 1969 comes to mind with reference to those under the influence and the horrific crimes committed.

The above comments are IMO only.
Sorry, but this crime was not done by someone with a severe mental illness who was hallucinating or had delusions or even in a drug crazed frenzy. Writing a three page RN and on the Ramsey's own pad of paper and have the ability to walk around inside for however long, make no noise and wake no one? Leave no trace of themselves?

The intruder may have been known to JB and intruder may have immediately duct taped the mouth first while she lay sleeping and then used the taser.

PR told LE that JB did not wake up when she changed her black slacks to longjohns that night, so JB a sound sleeper it would seem.

Just a different scenario.

IMO
IMO. Autopsy reports indicate tape was applied after death or at least on top of mucous drainage from nose/mouth area. If one is tasered unexpectedly the individual is going to scream their head off and it doesn't render them unconscious anyway. I've seen it and done it. Murders are staged all the time, especially when someone kills someone in their family. LOL, just watch ID. There just is no evidence of an intruder.......

Also an animal hair believed to be from a beaver. PR had fur-trimmed winter boots, however, have never read that her boots had beaver trim.

IMO

I need some help here. Did I not read somewhere that paint brushes are often made with beaver hair? Off to do some research.

I need some help here. Did I not read somewhere that paint brushes are often made with beaver hair? Off to do some research.

Beck, what I have found in my research, points more towards the beaver fur being from boots, gloves, or coats. Especially for those living in cold regions.

Badger, seems to be the fur used on paint brushes....

Beck, what I have found in my research, points more towards the beaver fur being from boots, gloves, or coats. Especially for those living in cold regions.

Badger, seems to be the fur used on paint brushes....

Right, Agatha. I also discovered another type brush that uses beaver hair....cosmetic brushes! Who woulda thunk????

Unfortunately, jealousy, backstabbing, resentment, gossip and competition know no boundaries and infect ALL social and economic levels. They are as common on a poor urban schoolyard as in a corporate boardroom. They are among our many human failings.

SS distanced herself from PR and her inner circle at some point after JB's death. I bet by then SS was pretty glad she wasn't part of that "inner circle" after all.

Agree -- I guess my point in targeting the rich was that even though this particular group of friends seemed to had it all, IMO probably very superficial friendships with plenty of jealousy all around and eye rolling receiving the yearly xmas greeting from the R's.

Sorry, but this crime was not done by someone with a severe mental illness who was hallucinating or had delusions or even in a drug crazed frenzy. Writing a three page RN and on the Ramsey's own pad of paper and have the ability to walk around inside for however long, make no noise and wake no one? Leave no trace of themselves?

IMO, due to the horrific, ritualistic nature of the crime, whoever did this was in a psychotic state!! -- not angry psychotic!! If R's were responsible for this, the overstaging would not have been necessary and more attention would have been given to staging entry/exit for the benefit of LE.

IMO, due to the horrific, ritualistic nature of the crime, whoever did this was in a psychotic state!! -- not angry psychotic!! If R's were responsible for this, the overstaging would not have been necessary and more attention would have been given to staging entry/exit for the benefit of LE.

WRONG WRONG WRONG....Psychotics leave a disorganized crime scene...not an organized one.

This supposed Psychopath did not leave fingerprints, hairs, DNA...does not cut it.

Good quality artist's paintbrushes can me made with a variety of fur- beaver among them. Patsy did own fur-trimmed boots as well as fur coats. NONE were ever tested to determine the type of fur. Many cloth jackets may have fur trim, especially on the hood. I do not believe anyone examined Patsy's collection of jackets or coats. Interesting that Patsy's fur-trimmed boots "went missing" at some point.

WRONG WRONG WRONG....Psychotics leave a disorganized crime scene...not an organized one.

This supposed Psychopath did not leave fingerprints, hairs, DNA...does not cut it.

Sorry -- disagree with you on the basis there are exceptions and there was a single pubic hair found not belonging to any of the R's, there was unidentified DNA and the crime scene was not exactly organized.

The fact that the paint brush was broken to make the garrotte suggests being disorganized and in a frenzy rather than organized -- tossing trial RN sloppy -- not organized, leaving pineapple out -- not organized.

A person in psychosis is not necessarily a psychopath and a psychopath does not always experience a psychosis.

For instance, the mother who was in a post partum psychosis, drowning five children in the tub, then very neatly placing them one by one on the bed and covering them -- this was not disorganized in any way, but to the contrary methodical -- yet she was in a psychotic state.

Sane people can experience psychosis from extreme stress in their life. Many people have been treated for psychosis and are not psychopaths.

IMO only

Sorry -- disagree with you on the basis there are exceptions and there was a single pubic hair found not belonging to any of the R's, there was unidentified DNA and the crime scene was not exactly organized.

Just one quick correction: that "pubic" hair was matched to Patsy sometime around 2002.

The fact that the paint brush was broken to make the garrotte suggests being disorganized and in a frenzy rather than organized -- tossing trial RN sloppy -- not organized, leaving pineapple out -- not organized.

AGREED! Agreed!

I cannot believe the "pubic hair" story is still floating around. It really is so frustrating and I can't tell you how many IDI are IDI because they believe all the misconceptions and untruths that were never corrected in the media. When the truths were revealed, NOTHING was printed, or at least not a major retraction.

The pubic hair was found to be an ANCILLARY hair (from the forearm) belonging to Patsy Ramsey. It wasn't a pubic hair at all.

I cannot believe the "pubic hair" story is still floating around. It really is so frustrating and I can't tell you how many IDI are IDI because they believe all the misconceptions and untruths that were never corrected in the media. When the truths were revealed, NOTHING was printed, or at least not a major retraction.

The pubic hair was found to be an ANCILLARY hair (from the forearm) belonging to Patsy Ramsey. It wasn't a pubic hair at all.
BBM
What’s surprising is that Aphrodite didn’t mention it, clearly an oversight.

Sorry, again my point is ..someone in a psychotic state..out of touch with reality can not plan and carry out something as complicated as writing a three page RN, walk around carefully inside the house without waking anyone and carry the body around, leave undetected. All psychotic people are not angry but they are out of touch with reality...couldn't have written a coherent note, not capable of quietly walking around. IMO, if the R's are guilty it is exactly why the overstaging was necessary. Also there was no alarm on the doors..so they (R's) didn't think exit staging was necessary. Open the door and walk out. IMO of course:twocents:

Statistics show that most murders are not committed by psychotic people. As a matter of fact most psychotic people are not violent against others. Its the personality disordered persons, psychopaths, who are able to cold bloodedly calculate, plan and kill and do an elaborate cover up. Except for a crime of passion most killers fit this profile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79
Back