State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-15-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't call her to say he'd be late because he got lost and his cell phone didn't have service? :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

ETA....PS......I'm not used to driving out of the Southern California area. I went clear across the U.S. and up and down and back, and did NOT get lost ONCE. GPS is your friend! He was a salesman, for crying out loud! Don't believe it, sorry. fran

I'm impressed with how quickly they are going through witnesses. The trial has been a bit boring so far, but they are doing this in a very timely manner.

I missed it... what are they trying to prove with this video?

It looked like Jason in Duffield, Va?

They did say Jason told the appt lady he was in some town, lost? She said it was about 45 minutes drive from where she was.

:confused:
fran

Co-worker or boss of Michelle at Progress Energy.

:(
fran

ETA, ok, yes, he was her immediate boss! She was a VALUED employee!

Easy to get shoes cheap at a number of places (Dollar store, salvation army thrift store, etc.)

So, here is scenario from the defense, as it appears to be at this time:
2 different men entered the house, without needing to break in, or they were professionals who could break in without leaving any trace.
They snuck into the house making no noise and then surprised her to the extent that she was not able to call 911.
Neither of them sexually assaulted MY, whom they came upon when they got up to her bedroom.
Rather than making quick work with a gun or knife, one or both of them tried to strangle her to death. One or both of them then beat MY to death.
They wore different sized shoes and both walked in the blood and made tracks.
They left no fingerprints or almost no prints inside the home. A possible exception is that one of them was interested in a shoe shine box in the closet.
They each took one drawer from the jewelry box, but left many other valuables including her purse, which was in plain sight and which they probably had to walk by twice (both coming and going from the home.)
They either did not wake up the child while delivering "at least 30 blows" to a likely screaming woman, or they decided, after brutally beating a young pregnant woman to death, not to kill a child who did wake up and might have seen then.
Either MY gave her own toddler adult cold medicine laced with a controlled substance (one which is known to induce sleepiness), or one of the two men gave her some.
After tracking blood around the bedroom, they managed to leave the house without tracking further blood down the hallway or stairs.
Either before or after the murder, they both had a smoke and left their butts behind.
Meanwhile, someone besides the defendant randomly propped open a door, unplugged a camera, and then later moved the same camera in Virginia. Either that or several people at the Hampton Inn conspired to make false reports to LE. The store clerk who gave an eye-witness account of JY buying gas, positively identifying both him and his vehicle, was mistaken and confused.

Did I get it all? What am I missing? I'm sure we'll find out more.

He id'd her written proposal to be on PT after the baby was born.

As an aside, if you aren't watching, when this guy was looking over the document for id'ing, he held his mouth, just so, looked to me, he was emotional and MAYBE going to maybe even shed a tear.

I can't imagine, that's how I feel when talking about certain loved ones we've lost.

He liked her. He said she was a good mom and a good employee. He was willing to work with her on her proposal of PT. Michelle suggested a 3 month trial period to be sure it would work. It had been approved by upper management.

JMHO
fran

You can tell this is an emotional issue with him. He seems like a great boss. But then MY was no doubt a very good employee.

Easy to get shoes cheap at a number of places (Dollar store, salvation army thrift store, etc.)

So, here is scenario from the defense, as it appears to be at this time:
2 different men entered the house, without needing to break in, or they were professionals who could break in without leaving any trace.
They snuck into the house making no noise and then surprised her to the extent that she was not able to call 911.
Neither of them sexually assaulted MY, whom they came upon when they got up to her bedroom.
Rather than making quick work with a gun or knife, one or both of them tried to strangle her to death. One or both of them then beat MY to death.
They wore different sized shoes and both walked in the blood and made tracks.
They left no fingerprints or almost no prints inside the home. A possible exception is that one of them was interested in a shoe shine box in the closet.
They each took one drawer from the jewelry box, but left many other valuables including her purse, which was in plain sight and which they probably had to walk by twice (both coming and going from the home.)
They either did not wake up the child while delivering "at least 30 blows" to a likely screaming woman, or they decided, after brutally beating a young pregnant woman to death, not to kill a child who did wake up and might have seen then.
Either MY gave her own toddler adult cold medicine laced with a controlled substance (one which is known to induce sleepiness), or one of the two men gave her some.
After tracking blood around the bedroom, they managed to leave the house without tracking further blood down the hallway or stairs.
Either before or after the murder, they both had a smoke and left their butts behind.
Meanwhile, someone besides the defendant randomly propped open a door, unplugged a camera, and then later moved the same camera in Virginia. Either that or several people at the Hampton Inn conspired to make false reports to LE. The store clerk who gave an eye-witness account of JY buying gas, positively identifying both him and his vehicle, was mistaken and confused.

Did I get it all? What am I missing? I'm sure we'll find out more.

Don't forget they changed the child's clothes. After all, she had walked in the blood with SOCKS ON, (per the forensic expert) So they cleaned her up and put her in bed fast asleep with the cold medicine.

Oh, they took the child's clothes with them too!:rolleyes:

fran

He id'd her written proposal to be on PT after the baby was born.

As an aside, if you aren't watching, when this guy was looking over the document for id'ing, he held his mouth, just so, looked to me, he was emotional and MAYBE going to maybe even shed a tear.

I can't imagine, that's how I feel when talking about certain loved ones we've lost.

He liked her. He said she was a good mom and a good employee. He was willing to work with her on her proposal of PT. Michelle suggested a 3 month trial period to be sure it would work. It had been approved by upper management.

JMHO
fran

My brother worked at PE. He said MY was friendly and well liked by the people he knew.

MY had a group of co-workers over just before she was murdered and Linda made them an Italian meal! They all loved Michelle and her mom!

JMHO
fran

My brother worked at PE. He said MY was friendly and well liked by the people he knew.

TY for that!

Seriously, that brings tears to my eyes. I didn't even know Michelle, but I would have liked to. I have four daughters and I can't imagine something similar happening to any one of them! :(

JMHO
fran

Fran, I think you would never get over losing a daughter or son in such a manner. This same comment applies to losing a sister and actually being the one to find her.

FBI agent identified JLY's Hush Puppy shoe....Print at scene...shoes never recovered

Right after the murder I called my brother. I was concerned because MY was the 2nd PE employee to be murdered. The first lady was abducted from the parking lot. He told me that the rumor at PE was that JY did it and he was having an affair. This was about two days after the murder. This could have just been wild speculation but I assumed MY confided in someone at work.

This guy trained from Bill Boziak (sp?). That was the shoe impression expert from the FBI in the OJ trial (and civil trial afterwards). He ID'd the infamous Bruno Magli shoes that the killer (OJ) wore and was photographed wearing 9 months before the murder.

</OJ trial trivia expert, worth exactly ummm...$.50>

HPSealy.jpg

Capture-10.jpg

Hush Puppy Orbit and Sealy has this sole.
The upper is similar to this, but no seams on front/top (Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592