2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is what the good taxpayers of Florida paid the defense team's investigator for when traveling to Ohio!

Wow, they sure had a lot of pets who died...who's to say ICA had no hand in it...how so incredulous of Baez and ICA...for all this has to be coming from ICA....this appears to be dispicable, evil....

forum isn't advancing again...........:crazy:

Sigh - the gift that keeps on giving (JB).

He just showed me that ICA considered her baby a household pet. She not only dumped her at her favorite pet cemetry, she also used a familiar method.

Jose keeps answering all the 'minutia' that I've thought about.

Cindy's hand is always leaning backward. Someone mentioned that indicates lying. MOO.

How did JB know about the dog named Mandy in Ohio? ONLY CA OR GA KNOW THAT?! Prob CA threw GA under the bus.

KC is just mad the entire time.

I do hope the jurors know better than this pet questioning being the fault of GA.

This may make GA feel even more inadequate if he did bury the pets in this fashion, he will feel it is his fault that Caylee was in his mind.

Wow. Baez is really reaching again. I think lots of people bury their family pets the same way.

Is Cindy going to go along with this pet burial inference. ???

sigh....CA again....here we go. She'll explain now how GA wraps dead pets in duct tape. Anything to help her precious daughter.

The DT got this info from CA . B#@$%^

I'm a newbie here so excuse this if it's already been answered, if ICA is convicted, do you think there is enough on the record to prove ineffective counsel?

Oddly enough,no. Inefective council is an incredibly high standard to meet. and ICA has far to large a team of nationally or locally known experts and A list lawyers to really make a valid claim. She might have almost had a chance if HHJP had precluded those defense witnesses from appearing because of JB's screw ups and violating of orders. Right now the only possible avenue I can imagine that might be open regarding IAC could be on financial grounds, the use of the $250k from media deals.

I bet CA is the one who told JB about the dogs and GA buring them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member