Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI...

If you smell something funny in here it's not NG's fart. I hung a braid of garlic on the door to the thread as I entered just to ward off any bad vibes. We'll see if it works.

:floorlaugh:

The rehash thread closed a little too early, we ended up one short of having our own WS12, I guess JF did not get the memo. :)

Sorry, my intentions were good in starting the rehash thread, since it seemed most were not interested in beating a dead horse. I simply wanted a place to talk about evidence that would not disrupt other threads. I was surprised at the number of posts, and at how quickly it became heated and unraveled. I apologize if this thread caused anyone to be upset or angry.

I have to say, it was only a few posters that really made that thread bad. You weren't one of them. Some actually tried to be respectful and thoughtful. It was the others who didn't that got it shut down. I guess I'm saying I don't blame you for that thread. It was a good idea to start, but I guess it attracted some of the wrong king of posters, unfortunately.

The rehash thread closed a little too early, we ended up one short of having our own WS12, I guess JF did not get the memo. :)

Sorry, my intentions were good in starting the rehash thread, since it seemed most were not interested in beating a dead horse. I simply wanted a place to talk about evidence that would not disrupt other threads. I was surprised at the number of posts, and at how quickly it became heated and unraveled. I apologize if this thread caused anyone to be upset or angry.

Hey Devil, if it makes you feel any better I am chomping at the bit for the rehash thread to open back up:innocent:

BBM :floorlaugh: that sort of thing is precisely why I just want to :hug: you even when I dont agree with you.

Hey Devil, if it makes you feel any better I am chomping at the bit for the rehash thread to open back up:innocent:

I think Beach would consider reopening the thread IF posters played by the rules and posted actual evidence instead of wild new theories. Her closing thread post is pretty succinct. Bless her - she is patient with us - but this thread really blew away all of the TOS "margins" this time.....

Most of us have been there before and can tell you when a thread starts going down the track it was heading to - then we have....:slapfight: and a lot of :eek:hdear: and then we forget the rules :fencefall: and start :bigfight: while some of us just stand back and :poke: but a mod hits the thread and reads :pcguru: and some of us have been known to use swear words :innocent: and then whoops :thud: we spend a long weekend in T/O land.

It's a tried and true story - trust me....:innocent:

Great, that means it'll be pro-Casey. So not buying that book. And where have I heard of Robyn Walensky before? Sounds familiar, but I can't place the name...

Robyn Walensky met JB at the restaurant "Numero Uno" before trial started to interview him. There is a thread here...2011.05.04- Baez- WDBO Interview. Many here have posts on thread. I know I have to learn how to post links..I will...:waitasec:

"Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony"

Looks to me as though some one wants to profit off Casey's name.

Wow. I can't believe someone wanted to profit off of Casey's name. What BS. I don't think they have to worry about anyone else trying that. Sheesh. Then again, it's TMZ, so I don't always trust their stories.

Yeah, right. I'm sure there's a line of people wanting Casey's name. Give me a break. The only person there is Cindy to make sure no one profits off of Casey's name but her, LOL.

Robyn W was on NG reporting on FCA trial. I'm not sure if she's been on for the CM trial. Like LG, I would like to find a book that speaks to the evidence.
After the verdict was read I was so angry, I threw all my documents out that I had printed...I had to do something!

@Ross:

It doesn't matter if anyone uses, even profits from using, her name in the context of something that is/was public record. Her name isn't trademarked and I'd be willing to bet she is not the only CMA in the world no less the US. So, she won't be able to trademark her own name.

Not too long ago, some pop star, maybe it was LL...I can't remember, tried to trademark her own name and it was shot down because other people have the same name with the same spelling.

My guess is that if anyone tried to trademark this one's name it would be shot down just on the above basis alone.

New agencies profit every time they tell a news story about a lot of folks. Her attorney can only file suit against some organization or individual if they use her name to tell a falsehood about her but certainly not to discuss her. For example, there is not a d@mn thing she can do to agencies, organizations or individuals who have compared the reaction to Amanda K as opposed to the reaction to this individual.

"Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony"

Looks to me as though some one wants to profit off Casey's name.

They wanted to trademark the name to sell products, t-shirts, buttons, goods and services, etc. The book is about the trial which is somewhat different. It falls under published materials....not goods and services. There is a difference. I mean what could be worse, it's not like they are selling pictures for profit of their child they already know is dead. jmo

They wanted to trademark the name to sell products, t-shirts, buttons, goods and services, etc. The book is about the trial which is somewhat different. It falls under published materials....not goods and services. There is a difference. I mean what could be worse, it's not like they are selling pictures for profit of their child they already know is dead. jmo

And I highly doubt that Jeff Ashton has any interest in Casey Anthony beyond telling the prosecution's side of the story. To suggest otherwise when so many others have come out with books and her own parents got paid for an interview is just ludicrous and bait material. I think the last thing Jeff Ashton wants to do on this earth is trademark Casey's name. The trial was about Casey and what she did to Caylee. The only person he prosecuted in this case for Caylee's death is Casey. And this is public record. Her name doesn't have to be trademarked to appear on covers of book. I mean really, her name pretty much has to be in the title of his book. I would love to see more logic and sense from some people. Sheesh.

Have you seen this?
Jose back in the news (ABC) with his words of wisdom ...
Why, oh, why do people interview this idiot ? :banghead:

OH, brother .... JB back in the news (ABC of course)

Jose Baez: 'It's Grossly Incompetent' for Cadaver Dogs to Search for the Missing Maryland Woman Remains Now

The defense attorney for Gary Giordano believes it is a waste of time for Aruban authorities to just now bring in cadaver dogs to search for the remains of his client's missing travel companion.

"I think it's grossly incompetent for cadaver dogs two plus months after the fact," Jose Baez told ABC's John Quinones. "Whatever scent of decomposition they expected to find is long gone."

Have you seen this?

Jose Baez: 'It's Grossly Incompetent' for Cadaver Dogs to Search for the Missing Maryland Woman Remains Now

The defense attorney for Gary Giordano believes it is a waste of time for Aruban authorities to just now bring in cadaver dogs to search for the remains of his client's missing travel companion.

"I think it's grossly incompetent for cadaver dogs two plus months after the fact," Jose Baez told ABC's John Quinones. "Whatever scent of decomposition they expected to find is long gone."

I was just coming in here to quote you! OMG!!!! Baez, how long did Caylee's decomp smell last in Casey's car?!?!?!?! Oh yeah, it's probably STILL THERE!!!! I so wish Gary would just FIRE HIM! I wish we could send him Casey's case file so he could see how GROSSLY INCOMPETENT Baez is!!!!!

So are we all coming here to yuk it up about Baez's 4-N-Zicks ability??

But let's face it - in a way he is right - at least about the part that cadaver dogs aren't chemists!:slap:

Oh Jose - the iorny is rich! :whoosh:

Did JB not learn one thing about cadaver dogs in that lengthy trial with SOOOOOOOOOOO many experts? The amount of data that has been collected over probably the last 50 years, about dogs and scent dogs specifically, could fill a bookstore. In that one case that was cited and documented, the scent dog found human remains YEARS after the person went missing. There is no end to the manner in which this man tries to get people to believe his versions of the facts!!! UGH!!!

Have you seen this?

Funny how remembers nothing about the Dogs, maybe he should have put them on the stand after all? :waitasec:

They could have told him that Cadaver dogs can hit on BONES. :banghead:

Seriously, I knew he wasn't "there" really for FCA's trial but FGS! You'd think in all of his "research" he would have remembered this little fact? Poor Gary and Gary's Attorney, not that they seem to stand much of a chance anyway IMO, but adding JB to the mix? :floorlaugh:

I was just coming in here to quote you! OMG!!!! Baez, how long did Caylee's decomp smell last in Casey's car?!?!?!?! Oh yeah, it's probably STILL THERE!!!! I so wish Gary would just FIRE HIM! I wish we could send him Casey's case file so he could see how GROSSLY INCOMPETENT Baez is!!!!!

He's also against the authorities re-enacting the events ... surprise, surprise ... There's a link to a video of him on GMA with his tired old rhetoric ...
The prosecution has no evidence ... all smoke, no fire ... what a moron ... grrrrr

I think the GMA video was from the beginning of Sept ... not sure

This little tidbit makes it a real challenge not to use adjectives to describe the lunacy that this man creates.

Have you seen this?

I caught him this morning on the Today Show. Instead of pocket squares he's now cornered the market on floral shirts. tee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven