Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knew where Caylee was at that point. And, really, who would think she could put Caylee that close, I mean that was really close. jmo

Does suck though because police were RIGHT THERE when they interviewed Kio.

Sigh.

I'm not saying I, in anyway, am blaming LE. With what and who they had to work with... :crazy:

I can't seem to actually PLAY the video since GMA paired up with yahoo but I think this is the one from this morning, it says from 7 hrs ago anyway :dunno:

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/#crsl=%2...no-hires-casey-anthony-s-lawyer-26855749.html

I had no trouble playing it - in fact it played itself - I didn't have to do anything so thanks for the link - but no flowered shirt for Baez - just some kind of off white shirt and dark brown casual pants ...

As an aside - I can't imagine why anyone would go snorkling in that area - it looks pretty rocky and rough...
Were talking about the AmEx insurance policy - the guy called four times and sounded "excited" - so much so the agent called the police. Baez's only comment was well let' hear the audio then, probably knowing full well there may not be one....
But there is a transcript - for sure. Baez speaking about his "passion" for his work....:sick:

Does suck though because police were RIGHT THERE when they interviewed Kio.

Sigh.

I'm not saying I, in anyway, am blaming LE. With what and who they had to work with... :crazy:

LE searched down in back of the school because Kio said that is where they use to hang out. Later I think is when she stated they use to bury their pets near where Caylee was found. I think I have that right?????? jmo

No one knew where Caylee was at that point. And, really, who would think she could put Caylee that close, I mean that was really close. jmo

I thought through some error the LE thought that area had already been searched by dogs, but it ended being further down the road?

I had no trouble playing it - in fact it played itself - I didn't have to do anything so thanks for the link - but no flowered shirt for Baez - just some kind of off white shirt and dark brown casual pants ...

As an aside - I can't imagine why anyone would go snorkling in that area - it looks pretty rocky and rough...
Were talking about the AmEx insurance policy - the guy called for times and sounded "excited" - so much so the agent called the police. Baez's only comment was well let' hear the audio then, probably knowing full well there may not be one....
But there is a transcript - for sure. Baez speaking about his "passion" for his work....:sick:

There may be a recording and the FBI has it. Insurance companies do record some of the claims as they come in. So it is possible it was recorded. If not how many claim managers call the police right away when the client calls. Something set off the claim managers "hinky meter". Oh, and the tropical shirt was on another interview....maybe it was for the Today show but I did see it. jmo

God. I am so waiting to hear that Zanny fled to Aruba and killed this woman. That's how crazy Baez is with his words!

Good one! :giggle:

Yep, he's inept, IMO, but not crazy ... he's back in the news, back on the GMA circuit, and back with his idiotic words of wisdom ...
He's against a re-enactment and cadaver dog searches ... apparently he has another "innocent" client that the Arubian authorities are trying to frame by finding evidence and doing searches ... :waitasec:

OT, anyone have any first impressions of the Kansas mom whose baby was "taken" from her window and then the kidnappers somehow managed to locate three of their cellphones and took those, too?

My immediate gut reaction was, OMG, here we go again...the crying with no tears and no ugly cry. The husband...hum...just skulked into the shadow of the "heartbroken" mother.

This afternoon, Fox News was reporting that a LE source said the mother agreed to take a LDT and "failed miserably." Now, the official LE statement is that the family has stopped cooperating with LE. Last reports were they were searching the landfill again. Reminded me of this case...immediately.
If your interested in this case you may want to check out this thread in the Missing Forum. A lot must be going on because their up to thread #6.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150814"]MO Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

OT, anyone have any first impressions of the Kansas mom whose baby was "taken" from her window and then the kidnappers somehow managed to locate three of their cellphones and took those, too?

My immediate gut reaction was, OMG, here we go again...the crying with no tears and no ugly cry. The husband...hum...just skulked into the shadow of the "heartbroken" mother.

This afternoon, Fox News was reporting that a LE source said the mother agreed to take a LDT and "failed miserably." Now, the official LE statement is that the family has stopped cooperating with LE. Last reports were they were searching the landfill again. Reminded me of this case...immediately.

Ack!!! No one warned me the "forensic psychiatrist" commenting on the parents was Dr. Keith Ablow.....:furious:....

He was good enough to say "no response is normal" and the mother's sobbing seemed very "human" but the father's responses were somewhat "mechanical and not human".....:banghead: :banghead: but and this is my comment: there is something very hinky about an unknown unheard unseen intruder managing to take all three cellphones.....

There may be a recording and the FBI has it. Insurance companies do record some of the claims as they come in. So it is possible it was recorded. If not how many claim managers call the police right away when the client calls. Something set off the claim managers "hinky meter". Oh, and the tropical shirt was on another interview....maybe it was for the Today show but I did see it. jmo

Exactly ... something sounded hinky ... what also sounds hinky is Baez saying that Robyn Gardner also took out an insurance policy ... he also said that his client paid for the trip and so he naturally took out the insurance (and made himself the beneficiary) ... something's hinky indeed and I'm willing to bet Robyn didn't on her own take out an insurance policy ... JMO

Yes, I'd say somebody calling in who bought a very new policy on someone who is going on holiday with themselves as beneficiary, and then calls in to report a death and claim and sounds "excited" - calling four times in one day - would set off some pretty big alarm bells in my brain also.

I hope there is a recording.....Because I know things pop out of Baez's mouth and he is his own worst enemy - but he hasn't got HHJP there to caution him about whether or not he really wants to say or do something because the (negative) result would be....:great:
And I won't hold you to the flowered Tshirt - I see enough of those silly things when our weather man wears them all summer...

Yes, I'd say somebody calling in who bought a very new policy on someone who is going on holiday with themselves as beneficiary, and then calls in to report a death and claim and sounds "excited" - calling four times in one day - would set off some pretty big alarm bells in my brain also.

I hope there is a recording.....Because I know things pop out of Baez's mouth and he is his own worst enemy - but he hasn't got HHJP there to caution him about whether or not he really wants to say or do something because the (negative) result would be....:great:
And I won't hold you to the flowered Tshirt - I see enough of those silly things when our weather man wears them all summer...

I hope Gary gets the worst sentence possible and Baez ends up looking like the biggest idiot. He can't be as lucky as he was TWICE darnit!

I hope Gary gets the worst sentence possible and Baez ends up looking like the biggest idiot. He can't be as lucky as he was TWICE darnit!

Agree - but you never know - this IS Aruba.....at least Baez won't have a lead role in the case...he's playing Linda Baden Kennedy this time....:crazy:

Ack!!! No one warned me the "forensic psychiatrist" commenting on the parents was Dr. Keith Ablow.....:furious:....

He was good enough to say "no response is normal" and the mother's sobbing seemed very "human" but the father's responses were somewhat "mechanical and not human".....:banghead: :banghead: but and this is my comment: there is something very hinky about an unknown unheard unseen intruder managing to take all three cellphones.....
Sorry, I didn't know he was commenting on that case...and yep, how does anyone know how many cellphones are in a home and where they are no less take the time to move around an occupied dwelling scooping them up? Did the intruder do this after he came through he baby's window and carted her out of the house...did he come in through the window and go for all the cellphones first and then go back and steal the baby? It makes no sense at all!

Sorry, I didn't know he was commenting on that case...and yep, how does anyone know how many cellphones are in a home and where they are no less take the time to move around an occupied dwelling scooping them up? Did the intruder do this after he came through he baby's window and carted her out of the house...did he come in through the window and go for all the cellphones first and then go back and steal the baby? It makes no sense at all!

I agree - that makes no sense at all unless it was someone who knows this house and this family very well. I have to go other to the other thread and find out what the details are in the family - about other children, if it is a blended family or what the heck is going on because it is making no sense to me. I've forgotten the percentage for it being a family member but I do remember ini these cases it is very high..

Agree - but you never know - this IS Aruba.....at least Baez won't have a lead role in the case...he's playing Linda Baden Kennedy this time....:crazy:

Baez has been outspoken about the Arubian authorities, so far, and has also made insinuations about the Holloway case and his client being treated unfairly because of it ... I'm wondering how the Arubian LE like Jose's pressers and what he's saying about them ... it's not the US and not Florida ...
Maybe Jose will get a reality check ... a harsh one ... :praying:

I thought through some error the LE thought that area had already been searched by dogs, but it ended being further down the road?

Yep, that was when the searched in the wooded area around the school and no where near the remains site. jmo

Baez has been outspoken about the Arubian authorities, so far, and has also made insinuations about the Holloway case and his client being treated unfairly because of it ... I'm wondering how the Arubian LE like Jose's pressers and what he's saying about them ... it's not the US and not Florida ...
Maybe Jose will get a reality check ... a harsh one ... :praying:

According to someone who lives on the island in the RG thread the Arubans do not like him and could hardly wait until he got off the island the first time. Maybe ugly American comes to mind. I love it when he is sitting there on an Aruban beach bashing the Aruban authorities. Pssss, JB you're not in Kansas. jmo

BBM
LMO ... I'll have to remember that one ! It's true though, KC will adapt and will scheme and plan ... that we can count on

I really think her biggest problem right now is not being able to do what she wants to do, when she wants to do it and where she wants to do it ... she's not very patient at all ... IMO instead of being extremely thankful that she's free, she's most likely throwing hissy fits about superficial things ... she's quickly forgotten where she just came from, IMO she planned on big money when she was acquitted and it's not happening fast enough ... but, hey, she's being supported, probably somewhat catered to by Baez who's also waiting to cash in ... She's being housed, clothed, fed and even entertained but no doubt is taking that for granted by now ...

It should be interesting to see how well this caged animal is doing in another 4 months or so ...

I don't even need my Magic 8 Ball to predict how she'll be doing in another four months. Well, even better, how her "handlers" will be doing in another four months. How many "handlers" has she burned through already? As many as Octomom?

There's no gratitude about being free. In Casey's mind, it is simply the universe bending to her will, you know, how it is supposed to do. Her "handlers" are merely extensions of her triumphant WILL. That she is not perfectly free and rolling in the money and fame she deserves is THEIR fault, Baez's fault, Cindy and George's fault especially. I imagine she is an absolute BEAR to even be around.

If I wasn't so sure that there will always be somebody who thinks they can exploit Casey or cure her, I would predict in less than a year there will be no more people left to turn their back on her.

Imagine . . . if everyone just turned their back on her. Say NOTHING to her, even when she's in their face, sobbing or raging or gnashing her teeth. Completely and utterly ignoring her.

She would be running into traffic, calling 911 to threaten a jump off the SunTrust Center in a hot jiffy :D The 911 dispatcher would just hang up on her. The cars would avoid her (well, let's hope) and no one would bother calling the state patrol because they are just ignoring her. No one would even sell her an ice cube in August. MAN I wish I was King, this is exactly what I would do. No one would harm a hair on her head, because they are simply ignoring her. In every respect. I am getting giddy just imagining it.

Regarding the KC name trademark post on TMZ. Isn't TMZ supposed to specialize in "breaking news".....

That company filed back in July for Gawd sakes. Kind of makes you wonder "when" they figured it out.

AND....along those lines.....the Anthony's had applied for TM of Caylee's name.......

A "non-final" letter went to Lippman's office early September informing them that they needed to obtain consent to TM the name.

It really makes me wonder if one of the MAIN reasons that the Anthony's fought SO hard to be IN THE COURTROOM despite KC's wishes...and the creative argument that Lippman used in asking that they be designated as next of kin (remember the case law regarding inheiritance law and next of kin) was so that they could apply for the Trademark.

Their trademark request was initally filed on 5/17/11. The emergency hearing to determine if they could be in the courtroom was on May 6th.

See where I am going???

http://www.trademarkia.com/caylee-anthony-85322494.html

http://tdr.uspto.gov/search.action?sn=85322494#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics