Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Nancy is not taking the title "Queen of the Toot Step" lightly. (my term) She now blames her dancing partner.

She is either innocent or milking this controversy for every bit of press it can afford her. Regardless, has she lost her mind??

Enjoy the video in the link for the latest.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/07/nancy-grace-dancing-with-the-star-fart-video/

OMG!!!! They did not call it a fartroversy!!!! I so hate media sometimes, LOL. That word did not need to be invented!

Regarding the KC name trademark post on TMZ. Isn't TMZ supposed to specialize in "breaking news".....

That company filed back in July for Gawd sakes. Kind of makes you wonder "when" they figured it out.

did you mean "breaking wind news" ? because I think they're right on top of those stories
... I just can't believe how many "news" stories have come out because of one fart ... :floorlaugh:

OMG!!!! They did not call it a fartroversy!!!! I so hate media sometimes, LOL. That word did not need to be invented!

That was my word. It was a tongue in cheek (not that one) poking fun at the stupid "Gotcha" headlines on TMZ.

That was my word. It was a tongue in cheek (not that one) poking fun at the stupid "Gotcha" headlines on TMZ.

I cannot (!):thud: understand how it all comes to this!!! :floorlaugh: I finish my work day and rush back to find sleutherontheside explaining which cheek her tongue is in!:banghead: Of all people!! Peeps - decorum!!!

I cannot (!):thud: understand how it all comes to this!!! :floorlaugh: I finish my work day and rush back to find sleutherontheside explaining which cheek her tongue is in!:banghead: Of all people!! Peeps - decorum!!!

Ummmmmmmm Not my tongue.......the TMZ tongue. It was a figurative tongue not a literal tongue. Wait...huh???

I was just feeling a bit cheeky tonight. Impertinently bold; impudent and saucy HeeHee

No, not that kind of saucy.

This is going downhill fast... I best stop.

I have some class. After all....I do know NOT to match my shoes with my purse......I know where my tongue is NOT going....all that good stuff.

:crazy:

LG I just luv you.

It is sad that LE did not deploy the two dogs they had in the A's backyard into the wooded area around the corner. As fantastic as these dogs are, had they been taken to the wooded area on July 17th, there would have been a fair chance they would have found Caylee's remains, even if they had only walked the woodline. Alas, this is the old coulda, shoulda, woulda.

I agree. If the wooded area is as close to the Anthony home as has been described, a quick walk of the dogs around the neighborhood might have alerted one or both to the wooded area. I suppose nobody really expected the body would be dumped close to home. Usually it is either at home or far away from home. Still, it is sad that no one thought to take a stroll around the block with the pups.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. If so....feel free to visit the rehash thread.

:floorlaugh:

No offense LOL. In fact it is alot of fun to sit back and "listen" to you and LG.
Pouring the vino and enjoying you two!

Oh Lord...an audience......let me see what other quips I can offer.

It's times like this I wish we could upload sound files....

HeeHee

We could have a NG impersonator.....well just the lower half of NG.

I wonder if she realizes that she would have been better off blaming Jose for the "objectionable" sound. It would have been far more believable. He strikes me as the type to have a woopie cushion.

It just dawned on me what is sad about that. As much as we hurry to get back home to get our WS fix for the day, FCA has always read it before we do - she doesn't have to work

I was listening to CM trial today. Lots of scientific testimony, autopsy findings, explained very well by the witness and then the defense had their turn and did his best to confuse the issue.
TH were discussing subject... jurors and taking notes. I could be wrong but I thought I heard them say that the jurors received a transcript of every days testimony. Does anyone know if this is common practice during trials?

Holy Crap!! It was really loud!! It spanned at least three or four notes on the scale! Nancy's eyes grew HUGE afterward, and it was brave for McManus to pull her in more closely afterward.

I work with a person (a male nurse) who farts a lot. It appears he cannot help it. He's probably given up trying. I don't know HOW many times I've had to pretend I didn't hear him farting and I'm tired of it.

One night, I went into the medication/supply room right after him and MAN, it stunk. He was still outside it, fiddling with an IV. I said, "Jesus, Todd, did you just fart in there??" and he got this horrible look on his face, and said, "Yeah, I guess I did."

I had to give him a lecture on DENYING it, for God's sake, what's wrong with him?? I was JOKING (well, not really) but did he have to ruin it by being honest??

Holy Crap!! It was really loud!! It spanned at least three or four notes on the scale! Nancy's eyes grew HUGE afterward, and it was brave for McManus to pull her in more closely afterward.

I work with a person (a male nurse) who farts a lot. It appears he cannot help it. He's probably given up trying. I don't know HOW many times I've had to pretend I didn't hear him farting and I'm tired of it

One night, I went into the medication/supply room right after him and MAN, it stunk. He was still outside it, fiddling with an IV. I said, "Jesus, Todd, did you jst fart in there??" and he got this horrible look on his face, and said, "Yeah, I guess I did."

I had to give him a lecture on DENYING it, for God's sake, what's wrong with him?? I was JOKING (well, not really) but did he have to ruin it by being honest??

:floorlaugh: Unfortunately, when you're the only other one in the room, there's really no escaping the guilt.
After that thought, I'm holding off on the buffets provided by the mods for just a few minutes.

It just dawned on me what is sad about that. As much as we hurry to get back home to get our WS fix for the day, FCA has always read it before we do - she doesn't have to work

Yeah but she't not part of the WS "in" crowd - WE are special!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member