Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to CM trial today. Lots of scientific testimony, autopsy findings, explained very well by the witness and then the defense had their turn and did his best to confuse the issue.
TH were discussing subject... jurors and taking notes. I could be wrong but I thought I heard them say that the jurors received a transcript of every days testimony. Does anyone know if this is common practice during trials?

Good Try MsMacGyver Darned good try - but I don't think anyone else but me noticed.
I wish I knew the answer because that was one of the things I always wondered about - why the heck didn't the Pin 12 even review the testimony....Good question to ask in the legal thread maybe?

Next time a thread goes south perhaps we should just provide an intriguing "link" to our favorite f@rt.wav

Maybe NG went in with Cheney M. and attempted to "propel" the popularity of the term "fart" for SEO purposes.

Considering the number of times he was called an "old fart".....

...... and the FCA - there's no sound sample, it's silent but deadly
That's only temporary. There will again come a day when there will be no stopping her...we will then be able to give her "the long and winded road."

OMG......look at the google result for Moon River (the song NG danced to before the infamous "sound") and fart.

Brings up the Andy Williams book...where the phrase...."Do you mind if I fart." is included.

Telling ya folks social media whoring...

http://books.google.com/books?id=CgmbrZ8YYeUC&pg=PT182&lpg=PT182&dq=moon+river+and+fart&source=bl&ots=w-E1Odo59H&sig=3aWJHMM24BUvgKmJVsLYLFraWgQ&hl=en&ei=3MGPTqy8KoGctwf33pWsDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CEcQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q&f=false

SO JB thinks that bringing in Cadaver Dogs 2 months after Robin disappeared is pointless becasue the odor would be long gone.

http://www.knssradio.com/Jose-Baez--Too-Late-to-Use-Dogs-in-Search-for-Mary/11127867

I think it's grossly incompetent for cadaver dogs two plus months after the fact," Jose Baez told ABC's John Quinones. "Whatever scent of decomposition they expected to find is long gone.""]"I think it's grossly incompetent for cadaver dogs two plus months after the fact," Jose Baez told ABC's John Quinones. "Whatever scent of decomposition they expected to find is long gone.

Ummmmmm does he forget that KC's car smelled long after it was impounded?

Does he forget about the cans during trial?

Wonder if I can find any of his comments from trial about decomp odors and how long they last.....

OT: Re Baby Lisa case. Well that was enlightening. The picture of the crib filled with storage bins and a baby tub is from today. And oddly, there was a wall right next o the crib which appeared to be under construction and covered with a black plastic tarp. Very odd, as the police had only just released the scene (house.)

OT: Re Baby Lisa case. Well that was enlightening. The picture of the crib filled with storage bins and a baby tub is from today. And oddly, there was a wall right next o the crib which appeared to be under construction and covered with a black plastic tarp. Very odd, as the police had only just released the scene (house.)

Really? Where did you see that? WTH is going on in that house?

Really? Where did you see that? WTH is going on in that house?

it was just on the Nightline Interview. When the police released the scene Nightline (Exclusive with ABC) was allowed into the house. So all those pics on the Lisa thread from the bedroom are from today.

did you mean "breaking wind news" ? because I think they're right on top of those stories
... I just can't believe how many "news" stories have come out because of one fart ... :floorlaugh:

It is time to cut loose with some cheesy remarks.

Miss Nancy seemed to have an air about her, after doing the toot step.

I heard she was in the market for self propelled wind chimes.

Next week when they do the country swing, she will dress as a rootin tootin cowgirl, she needs a little practice on the rootin part, but she has the tootin part down pat.

She wants to be the celebrity spokesperson for the new and improved swiffer sniffer, guaranteed to seek and destroy any foul odors.

I have often thought she was talking through her backside, and when she actually did, I'm glad I wasn't close enough to see if it passed the sniff test.

Backstage, just before her turn to dance, her friend was encouraging her and said "when you get out there on the dance floor, just give it your all, and let her rip," So miss Nancy did, a tad bit late.

Hostess BB had no idea how much her job stinks at times.

A miss Nancy critic once said she was full of hot air, I just never thought she would actually prove it quite like that on tv.

Maybe now she will understand the true meaning of "silence is golden"

So.....building on my previous posts about JB's "priority" being self promotion....I offer his quote about cadaver dogs and the Robin Gardner case as yet another example.

How many references are there when searching Jose Baez and Incompetent?

According to Google...about 139,000.

How many times was JB referred to as incompetent during the KC hearings and trial??? To quote JB,,,, "Ummmmmmm Uhhhh Err" just too many to count.

So what does fame Wh*re JB do? Uses the very insult lobbed at his reputation as a keyword during an ABC (aka we pay licensing fees) to drive traffic to his involvement in the Aruba case.

Seriously.....does he think we haven't figured him out???

And by the way....didn't the DT try to have KC declared incompetent as well??

And recall Mason's comment...
"Bias and prejudice and incompetent 'talking heads' saying what would be and how to be -- I'm disgusted by some of the lawyers that have done this

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-05/justice/florida.casey.anthony.lawyers_1_casey-anthony-case-anthony-lawyers-defense-team?_s=PM:CRIME

And of course......comments about the Fast and Furious scandal where Idaho Senator Labrador said this...

Meanwhile, a first-term Republican congressman, Rep. Raul Labrador of Idaho, called on Holder to resign.

The recently released documents "have convinced me that" the attorney general "is either lying or grossly incompetent," said Labrador.

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2011/10/07/obama-claims-complete-confidence-in-holder-fast-and-furious-investigation/

Recall the "sniffer machine" is called LABRADOR...

JB is so transparent. Anyone care to add to the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther