Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. That is very interesting since his office is in Kissimmee.
Maybe it's a secret tribute to FCA for giving him the case that made him famous. LOL

LOL

The Ninth Judicial district covers the counties of Orange (Orlando) and Osceola (where Kissimmee is ) and well...downtown Orlando has the nice skyline...ya don't see too many very tall buildings around here..LOL

Looks like someone the A's would invite to the memorial site for sombre and proper remembrance of Caylee.

ahhh yup. More's the pity. I think most of you know who that is.

For those of you that don't

It's John Wayne Gacy.

He liked kids too - a bit older though...

It's John Wayne Gacy.

Thanks for the pic and yes agree it's sad most of us knew who it was - clown suit and all. But the flip side is that OCA has joined that infamous group - what a way to be famous...or infamous I should say! I know what the jury said - but that label will always be on her in spite of it. That much I do know.

Maybe JB hopes GA will be prosecuted for the crimes he accused him of in his opening statements so he can successfully defend him with CA's assistance. I had a feeling he quite relished making those horrible allegations, it made me nauseous. JMO.

ITA, JB enjoyed the allegations he made way too much......every morning before this spoiled brat went to school? "every morning" It appeared soooo easy for JB to tell this made up story.
I was sorry GA didn't show some disgust for what was being said. Contrary to his belief that the judge would direct them out of the courtroom. BAh! I don't think the Judge would have done anythiing if GA had an expression of disgust on his face. Maybe CA had a hand in his blank expression.

It's John Wayne Gacy.

OMGosh. I was going to ask if that was John Wayne Gacy...Chills and shiver me timbers.

ITA, JB enjoyed the allegations he made way too much......every morning before this spoiled brat went to school? "every morning" It appeared soooo easy for JB to tell this made up story.
I was sorry GA didn't show some disgust for what was being said. Contrary to his belief that the judge would direct them out of the courtroom. BAh! I don't think the Judge would have done anythiing if GA had an expression of disgust on his face. Maybe CA had a hand in his blank expression.

Exactly, it just rolled off his tongue as if he himself had done that very thing that morning. He disgusts me. If I could bottle his repulsiveness I could make a fortune selling it as a human repellant.

perhaps Dr Phil and his donation helped too.

Thanks for the pic and yes agree it's sad most of us knew who it was - clown suit and all. But the flip side is that OCA has joined that infamous group - what a way to be famous...or infamous I should say! I know what the jury said - but that label will always be on her in spite of it. That much I do know.

Having read just about every book on him, I'm ashamed of myself for not instantly recognizing the photo.
Intersesting comparison ... IIRC he used chloroform on at least some of his victims.

Hi everyone!! This thread has gotten long so I opened a new sidebar discussion thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154176"]Sidebar Discussion #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$