Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't heard anything about ML in a long time so I looked at his website. Under the news tab, he was citing all the news items, but that ended in early July. No news since then. Is he still the registered person/address for the A's charities?

Since I was on a roll, I decided to check on JB's website. It was interesting. Right at the beginning, it shows a silhouette of buildings in the night. Is it the skyline of Orlando or Kissammee? It has been completely revamped with no mention of KC or her trial or the word murder. The closest thing is "Once called the most hated man in America, Jose A. Baez wears that title like a badge of honor". I found it interesting that now "Mr. Baez's practice has a particular emphasis on defending allegations of sexual assault against adults and children" among other things. He also has extensive experience in a lot of areas. Jeremiah Lyons heads up the Investigative Services area.

You are just a complete Treasure - do you know that?!!! ...... :heartluv:

We haven't heard anything about ML in a long time so I looked at his website. Under the news tab, he was citing all the news items, but that ended in early July. No news since then. Is he still the registered person/address for the A's charities?

Since I was on a roll, I decided to check on JB's website. It was interesting. Right at the beginning, it shows a silhouette of buildings in the night. Is it the skyline of Orlando or Kissammee? It has been completely revamped with no mention of KC or her trial or the word murder. The closest thing is "Once called the most hated man in America, Jose A. Baez wears that title like a badge of honor". I found it interesting that now "Mr. Baez's practice has a particular emphasis on defending allegations of sexual assault against adults and children" among other things. He also has extensive experience in a lot of areas. Jeremiah Lyons heads up the Investigative Services area.

Well that's a bit of an iornic statement isn't it or has he simply phrased that backwards.....:banghead:

To me that reads he plans on defending those who have been charged with sexual abuse - both adults and children....:waitasec:

Shouldn't it read defending both adults and children who are making allegations of sexual abuse? Ummmm....

Well that's a bit of an iornic statement isn't it or has he simply phrased that backwards.....:banghead:

To me that reads he plans on defending those who have been charged with sexual abuse - both adults and children....:waitasec:

Shouldn't it read defending both adults and children who are making allegations of sexual abuse? Ummmm....

No logicalgirl, it says "particular emphasis on defending allegations of sexual assault against adults and children". So he wants to defend those who have been accused of sexual assault/abuse.

I hope I can say this without getting into trouble, but I think JB is obsessed with sex. I've also thought that whatever makes us who we are that if his had been a hairs width to the left, right, up or down he would have been a serial killer. That's just the feeling I get from him. KWIM? Even B. Walters didn't want him on her. If the truth was known I'd bet she finds him as creepy as I do.

To me it reads Jose is on the side of the rapist/child abuser. He wants to defend those types of charges. Good. Those are the kind of people he should be around. :innocent:

To me it reads Jose is on the side of the rapist/child abuser. He wants to defend those types of charges. Good. Those are the kind of people he should be around. :innocent:

Yes, and IMO he is the best lawyer for them, the jails will be full.

Seems like we are having a smorgasborg today..little bit of everything..IMO...Greed got the best of CM. If he had never agreed to a live in personal doctor for MJ, he would be a free man now and MJ would have still been alive. If you look at what we know about the man we can see how his judgement is not so great..Five children by how many women? Guess that 150,000 a month doesn't look so good now. I believe as a doctor he knew how to deliver a smoke screen, extra emotional care for his patients to make up for what he didn't know. He sure didn't know much about drugs or how to revive someone whos heart is still beating but their not breathing, forget about calling 911, the hospital is only 5 minutes away..lets clean up a bit before company comes.

Doesn't sound like baby Lisa is going to be found. Looks like another mother is going to get off.

While watching the CM trial my thoughts went to..Boy, Orlando could learn a few things from LA courts.

I think JB should go into the clown business, you know..those clowns that entertain at kids parties. That way no one could see his face, he would be working with children and have steady income...jmo

Seems like we are having a smorgasborg today..little bit of everything..IMO...Greed got the best of CM. If he had never agreed to a live in personal doctor for MJ, he would be a free man now and MJ would have still been alive. If you look at what we know about the man we can see how his judgement is not so great..Five children by how many women? Guess that 150,000 a month doesn't look so good now. I believe as a doctor he knew how to deliver a smoke screen, extra emotional care for his patients to make up for what he didn't know. He sure didn't know much about drugs or how to revive someone whos heart is still beating but their not breathing, forget about calling 911, the hospital is only 5 minutes away..lets clean up a bit before company comes.

Doesn't sound like baby Lisa is going to be found. Looks like another mother is going to get off.

While watching the CM trial my thoughts went to..Boy, Orlando could learn a few things from LA courts.

I think JB should go into the clown business, you know..those clowns that entertain at kids parties. That way no one could see his face, he would be working with children and have steady income...jmo

Like this guy?
1135.jpg

I was working with a teenage girl today. She let me look through her writing journal and lo and behold I see her mention Caylee...and how wrong it was that she was dead. I told her I knew of the case and she said (now mind you, communication doesn't come easy to her), can you answer one question, how was Casey found not guilty? This young girl is a true innocent...out of the mouth of babes.

bbm
That photo is of downtown Orlando. The lake you see is Lake Eola and its fountain...its the area where Casey went to see fireworks on July 4th 2008 with Amy and Will Waters

That's the way I am reading it also - maybe he didn't like the way it turned out for George Anthony so he is mending his ways and switching sides - :waitasec:

Not that I am saying for one second that George Anthony did anything that needed defending at least in the abuse area. JB's treatment of him was shocking and should never have been allowed.

You are just a complete Treasure - do you know that?!!! ...... :heartluv:

I don't know why you came up with that, BUT THANKS!

And here I was thinking earlier today that I so much enjoy reading logicalgirl's posts because she makes so much sense.

That's the way I am reading it also - maybe he didn't like the way it turned out for George Anthony so he is mending his ways and switching sides - :waitasec:

Not that I am saying for one second that George Anthony did anything that needed defending at least in the abuse area. JB's treatment of him was shocking and should never have been allowed.

So you don't think the fact that GA was on Dr. Phil's program and the A's came into some money and all of the sudden JB wants to defend those accused of sexual molestation sounds funny in a strange way to you? jmo

bbm
That photo is of downtown Orlando. The lake you see is Lake Eola and its fountain...its the area where Casey went to see fireworks on July 4th 2008 with Amy and Will Waters

Thanks. That is very interesting since his office is in Kissimmee.
Maybe it's a secret tribute to FCA for giving him the case that made him famous. LOL

Maybe JB hopes GA will be prosecuted for the crimes he accused him of in his opening statements so he can successfully defend him with CA's assistance. I had a feeling he quite relished making those horrible allegations, it made me nauseous. JMO.

Maybe JB hopes GA will be prosecuted for the crimes he accused him of in his opening statements so he can successfully defend him with CA's assistance. I had a feeling he quite relished making those horrible allegations, it made me nauseous. JMO.

Yes, me too. And I agree with I think it was Wonders that JB is like a prepubescent little boy who titters and is fascinated with anything to do with sex - in a not nice way....

I don't know why you came up with that, BUT THANKS!

And here I was thinking earlier today that I so much enjoy reading logicalgirl's posts because she makes so much sense.

Well I did make sense when I said you were a Treasure and it was because you consistently go out of your way to dig up interesting information about what "the players" are doing and post it here. Without you most of us would never know this information.:blowkiss:

And I appreciate it a whole lot!

Well I did make sense when I said you were a Treasure and it was because you consistently go out of your way to dig up interesting information about what "the players" are doing and post it here. Without you most of us would never know this information.:blowkiss:

And I appreciate it a whole lot!

Hear Hear - seconded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members