The Kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often is the kitten mentioned? I only heard it in one interview. I admit though...I haven't watched all interviews. TIA

IIRC, DB has brought it up in one of her statements, and JI has brought it up in one of his statements.

Personally, I have no idea if this kitten is relevant or not. All I know is that it was the parents who decided it was important enough to mention when answering reporters' questions regarding their baby's disappearance.

For all I know, this stray kitten doesn't even exist - it may be yet another distraction to take the focus away from uncomfortable questions regarding the timeline.

If the *stray kitten* is so insignificant, then why have the parents brought it up repeatedly?

I think that's why there are so many questions regarding this kitten. If the parents hadn't mentioned it, none of us would even know about it.

In the middle of the tragedy of their baby daughter being "missing", the parents are interjecting a *stray kitten* into the kidnapping scenario, without providing a single detail regarding where, when, & by whom this kitten was found.

The kitten is suddenly there, while Baby Lisa is suddenly not.

While wearing a shirt with kittens on it. :waitasec:

If nothing else, it's a strange coinkidink.

It is only significant to me because of the timeline. She can't be three places at once, so if she was on the front porch, the kids are inside watching a movie, and the kitten wasn't around before dad went to work - it had to have been found that evening. First she said son found it, then she said "they" found it. When and where...that's where the question (at least to me) comes in. Yes, people adopt strays all the time, I don't think that is weird at all.

Its all about timing IMO.

I've got 7. I don't look for them. They find me. The newest just showed up in the last couple of weeks. Where do they come from?

OK.. Ironically enough, I just saw a white kitten/cat standing outside my lanai meowing. As i opened the screen door she ran, but came when i called her. She was a bit thin, so I fed her some cat food and fresh water and when i stroked her, i noticed what looked like fleas on her white fur. So, i deduced the following:
I would NEVER have let this kitten into my bed until I had her bathed and de-flea'd especially bringing it in my bed with my child and infesting my linens!
Just doesn't make sense.
Another poster mentioned that DB might have thought it would make people think she was so sweet and caring, trying to lead suspicion away from a heinous act she may have committed. This is my thought as well.
I gotta go take a shower now since I'm totally freaked out by fleas and I'm feeling itchy!
BTW, the kitten left but by the way she let me rub her belly, i'm thinking she may have an owner...if not, I left the food out for her in case she wants to come back :)
Cats are like potato chips!! You can't have just one!!!

Awwwweeee :heartluv: :heartluv: I totally agree with you!

In and of itself, taking in a stray kitten means nothing. To me, it's the fact that this kitten appeared the same day Lisa went missing that's "fishy" to me.

:crazy:
If the *stray kitten* is so insignificant, then why have the parents brought it up repeatedly?

I think that's why there are so many questions regarding this kitten. If the parents hadn't mentioned it, none of us would even know about it.

In the middle of the tragedy of their baby daughter being "missing", the parents are interjecting a *stray kitten* into the kidnapping scenario, without providing a single detail regarding where, when, & by whom this kitten was found.

The kitten is suddenly there, while Baby Lisa is suddenly not.

Silly! Obviously Lisa transmogrified into a kitten.

If cats are like potato chips, then I'm full.

*pushes bowl far far away*

Sorry I haven't figured out the multi post thing, plus I am late for supper, but it amazes me that many are complaining that DB mentioned the cat once and then it was never spoken of again, while others are saying it must have significant value in the case because she talks about it so often. I'm confused.
But as for food and litter box, a saucer of bread crumbs and milk, no biggie if you don't have cat food in the house at the time, and a cardboard box cut down and shredded newpaper makes great emergency litter box.

Sorry I haven't figured out the multi post thing, plus I am late for supper, but it amazes me that many are complaining that DB mentioned the cat once and then it was never spoken of again, while others are saying it must have significant value in the case because she talks about it so often. I'm confused.
But as for food and litter box, a saucer of bread crumbs and milk, no biggie if you don't have cat food in the house at the time, and a cardboard box cut down and shredded newpaper makes great emergency litter box.

And this is why Invisi-Kitty needed his/her own thread. :floorlaugh: :innocent:

You are exactly right about the emergency food and litter box! Buying supplies or allowing the kitten into the house to sleep with the boys isn't what I found odd. It is some comments DB has made about the kids sleeping in bed with her, the kittens on Lisa's shirt (which she allegedly had on when she disappeared), and coincidentally the night Lisa goes missing the boy is in bed with his mother with a stray kitten. If it weren't for JI also seeing the kitten, it almost seems like it could have been a figment of her not-so-coherent recollection.

MOO

Tacopina said something to that effect on Judge Jeanine Pirro's program last night.

Or, while she was blacked out, a homeless man rolled into the master bedroom and died on Lisa's cars blanket and then the kitty dragged him out.

MOO

And then dragged her out and buried her? I don't think so.

I have not seen how big the kitten is....:great:

The mother had plenty of time to hide the body, stage the house by dumping the cell phones maybe buried with the baby... and messing with the screen on the outside of the house.. the side where you can get in but the dog might not notice.

IMO

If cats killed babies, there'd be a lot of dead babies around. It's an old wives tail. And even if one assumes that a cat could possibly smother a newborn, Lisa was a large 10 months old child, not a newborn.

I wonder where the kitty is now? Probably a stray once again? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member