Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening: oops double post

I still think LE has surveillance video from a resident that lives on her street. A car make and model? Maybe even a tag #
I thought about getting out my yellow google man and checking out the homes for cameras.
Is that sloothin people not involved in the case?

I also (think) they msy have video from neighbors of cars that were seen
in the days prior to her disappearance.
Hence the parents and BF NOT involved... moo

We all have to keep in mind. That no two abductions are rarely alike unless done by the same perp IMHO.
I still think we were on to something last night with the LA thought we were kicking around.

It's possible. But I don't see why she would go to all of that trouble and intensity just to go to LA for something. Why not ask if she and her sister could take a trip there or something. But why stage an abduction and runaway from home just for a little taste of freedom?

I don't see her as that out of control or irrational to do something like that. There was no EDC weekend rave that she would have attended. I had my 19 yr old look at what events and concerts were happening that weekend and she did not find anything other than SoulJa Boy concert. There was that post about the OF store opening, but it is a store. It will be there for awhile, soi why runaway over it?

I hear ya. The cell phone, that one make sense. You need it out of the car and as fast as you can. And if you know you have none of your own incriminating messages or pictures on there, or your own fingerprints, then throwing it out in a field does not hurt you.

But I agree, the bag does not make much sense. Why not keep it with Sierra, wherever she may be? Unless you might be concerned with leaving some of your forensics on it somehow?

I don't think she was left close to where the bag or phone were found. imo they dumped those quickly and had bigger plans for her. :mad:

I don't think the perp or perps would want to be caught with Sierra's bag and other personal possessions if they were pulled over for some reason (like speeding). They could have thrown Sierra in the trunk of the car for all we know.

I still think LE has surveillance video from a resident that lives on her street. A car make and model? Maybe even a tag #
I thought about getting out my yellow google man and checking out the homes for cameras.
Is that sloothin people not involved in the case?

I also (think) they msy have video from neighbors of cars that were seen
in the days prior to her disappearance.
Hence the parents and BF NOT involved... moo

I don't think they have a car or anything IMHO. Otherwise they would have issued an Amber alert

We all have to keep in mind. That no two abductions are rarely alike unless done by the same perp IMHO.
I still think we were on to something last night with the LA thought we were kicking around.

I agree. As soon as I read that, I thought, that she must have had some
pretty solid plans with the Ezy Peeezy person (code, in case they're a minor),
to go to LA.

If she made it there, she's probably since heard the Feds are looking for her!
In her teen brain after all she knows she's wrote out there in the domain, she is probably scared.

It's a dangerous situation but, I am hoping for the best and not thinking the worst yet. I think she ditched the stuff herself.
It may not have been HER Juicy bag. It might have been a flea market version as a decoy. The clothes could be a decoy. The phone might not have been her beloved. Didn't she have another phone. And so what?
She could use whoever else's she was planning this LA escape with.

She seemed like in her mind she was 15 going on 25 and ready to party and forget the "real world".
No wonder LE is tracking her online life.
I bet that's where the answers lie.

I don't think the perp or perps would want to be caught with Sierra's bag and other personal possessions if they were pulled over for some reason (like speeding). They could have thrown Sierra in the trunk of the car for all we know.

I disagree.
If she was in their trunk, I don't reckon it matters if they are caught with her bag.
The bag is supposed to indicate a finale.
But, she's no where near there.

I wonder how Sierra and her friend were planning to get to LA. I could have sworn the other girl's Twitter profile listed her as 14 years old and we know Sierra is only 15. Sierra has at least one tweet on her page asking her friends who are old enough to drive where they took their driver training courses.

I keep thinking SoCal in general needs to be investigated too. If someone convinced her to go there with them, the accross border could've been where they planned to take her.

I don't think the perp just wanted to kill her or else her clothes could've stayed with her unless they were thinking maybe she had an iPad or some other electronic device that might pick up pings, they didn't go through it, but just tossed it out when they thought of it. If they knew they were heading far away then it wouldn't hurt to leave her stuff nearby.

They need to have her photo and description with checkpoint officers and I think fliers should be up at truck stops (I was reading about an effort being made by truckers to help stop trafficking).

Someone also mentioned in a comment section that they knew of a case where once fliers with a reward offered were put up in Mexico the person was found.

I think a lot of these unsolved missing person cases lead across the border.

I keep taking it back to the scene: Scent trail stops at the end of the driveway.

It would be rare that a drive-by abductor just happened by that morning (relatively remote area, cul-de-sac, no thru traffic).

Suppose she hopped into a car driven by a person with a familiar face to her, someone she thought would give her a lift, and she felt OK with that. Someone older, not a social networker, perhaps a clerk in a convenience store, a worker at a house nearby, or the like.

We are advised to vary our routines, but just how much can we, given schedules for expected times of arrival such as at a school bus stop? Not much latitude there, for sure.

And so, I'm leaning towards someone who had been observing her routines, someone she vaguely 'knew' and thought would be safe.

Perhaps she was running late, and therefore even more so readily accepted a ride from someone with a face she recognized and naively trusted. (NO blame)

~random thoughts/jmo~

The phone is there to indicate the beginning, right?
And the bag, the finale.
So whoever "evidencely" wanted to make it appear she is in the neighborhood.

Whoever doesn't want them to look anywhere else.
And when they don't find her to give up and go away.

I wonder how Sierra and her friend were planning to get to LA. I could have sworn the other girl's Twitter profile listed her as 14 years old and we know Sierra is only 15. Sierra has at least one tweet on her page asking her friends who are old enough to drive where they took their driver training courses.

UUGGGHHHHH....Just had a thought. If she had told the wrong person that she needed a ride to LA, and that it was a total secret and she was not going to tell anyone....would that give them a sick idea?

The phone is there to indicate the beginning, right?
And the bag, the finale.
So whoever "evidencely" wanted to make it appear she is in the neighborhood.

Whoever doesn't want them to look anywhere else.
And when they don't find her to give up and go away.

The beginning is her HOME where her scent ended at her driveway. JMO

UUGGGHHHHH....Just had a thought. If she had told the wrong person that she needed a ride to LA, and that it was a total secret and she was not going to tell anyone....would that give them a sick idea?

Not a total secret. It's on her Twitter.

Yes, I know.
That's not what I meant.
I was speaking personal preferences.

Sorry. I don't do "personal" in any case. I try to stay objective and not go there. TRY is the operative word. lol I also don't compare cases. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201