Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think LE has surveillance video from a resident that lives on her street. A car make and model? Maybe even a tag #
I thought about getting out my yellow google man and checking out the homes for cameras.
Is that sloothin people not involved in the case?

I also (think) they msy have video from neighbors of cars that were seen
in the days prior to her disappearance.
Hence the parents and BF NOT involved... moo

If they had a tag number or car description, why no Amber Alert?

The phone is there to indicate the beginning, right?
And the bag, the finale.
So whoever "evidencely" wanted to make it appear she is in the neighborhood.

Whoever doesn't want them to look anywhere else.
And when they don't find her to give up and go away.

I apologize for speaking out of turn, I am way behind on this thread.

Has info been released on what sides of the roads these items were? IIRC, LE would not say which side of the road regarding the purse. My thinking is like you guys one way is going to and one way is coming back. Where would they have been going to? I know the phone is in the direction opposite of the route to school.

UUGGGHHHHH....Just had a thought. If she had told the wrong person that she needed a ride to LA, and that it was a total secret and she was not going to tell anyone....would that give them a sick idea?

Ding ding I see the lightbulb going off from here laffin

I apologize for speaking out of turn, I am way behind on this thread.

Has info been released on what sides of the roads these items were? IIRC, LE would not say which side of the road regarding the purse. My thinking is like you guys one way is going to and one way is coming back. Where would they have been going to? I know the phone is in the direction opposite of the route to school.

Phone and bag were the opposite direction of bus pick up. We don't know which side of the road, IMO. LE is not saying as far as I can tell. JMO.

Not a total secret. It's on her Twitter.

Well, kind of it is. She says she wants to go to LA. But that is kind of general.

I mean more like she has a convo with an older guy where she says I always wanted to go the Laguna Beach. I know she likes Lauren Conrad, so I will use that as an example. And he says "I LOVE Laguna, I have friends there, I will give you a ride any time. "

So they make a secret pact, not to tell anyone or someone might stop them or tell her parents first. So it would be easy for him, because she would go along with it at first, and lay low, maybe even lay down in the seat to keep people from seeing her at the intersections. etc etc He could even convince her to throw her belongings out so it would buy them more time?

I still think LE has surveillance video from a resident that lives on her street. A car make and model? Maybe even a tag #
I thought about getting out my yellow google man and checking out the homes for cameras.
Is that sloothin people not involved in the case?

I also (think) they msy have video from neighbors of cars that were seen
in the days prior to her disappearance.
Hence the parents and BF NOT involved... moo

How could you be able to check for cameras? Very curious about that, and good thought process that the police might already have that info.

Phone and bag were the opposite direction of bus pick up. We don't know which side of the road, IMO. LE is not saying as far as I can tell. JMO.

Not opposite really. If someone picked her up they'd go past her stop and on down the road.

Dang, doesn't LE know we need this info?

UUGGGHHHHH....Just had a thought. If she had told the wrong person that she needed a ride to LA, and that it was a total secret and she was not going to tell anyone....would that give them a sick idea?

That's what I'm thinking, LA... the border.

The phone is there to indicate the beginning, right?
And the bag, the finale.
So whoever "evidencely" wanted to make it appear she is in the neighborhood.

Whoever doesn't want them to look anywhere else.
And when they don't find her to give up and go away.

Yeah they left a fake "paper trail" and it's making me :banghead:
that they're only searching/ can search Morgan Hill. Of course they're not gonna go on a wild goose chase, but still... Maybe they're trying to get more leads to elsewhere.

I hope they find something that can at least get an Amber Alert issued ASAP.

JMO

Has anyone heard if anyone besides mom, moms bf, and Sierra live in the house?

Did they have anyone working at the house, yard, cleaning, etc?

I don't know of anyone in San Mateo who does their own yard work. The yards are microscopic but everyone hires help...<modsnip>

I don't know how Morgan Hill is but I doubt they did their own upkeep at the rental...I haven't seen a person do their own lawn ever on the peninsula. Many, many have housekeepers too.

In WS blogtalkradio tonight, Marc Klaas mentioned that Sierra had a scheduled a hair dye job that Friday afternoon. How does this fit into your theories about her willfully leaving?

~just curious/jmo~

I really think this will end up being much more simple than we think.

Pretty girl+pervs in the area=bad endings. :(

I don't know of anyone in San Mateo who does their own yard work. The yards are microscopic but everyone hires help...who don't speak English..

I don't know how Morgan Hill is but I doubt they did their own upkeep at the rental...I haven't seen a person do their own lawn ever out here. Many, many have housekeepers too.

Yard maintenance could be provided by the landlord as a term of the lease...and I would expect LE to have checked this out long before now.

~jmo~

In WS blogtalkradio tonight, Marc Klaas mentioned that Sierra had a scheduled a hair dye job that Friday afternoon. How does this fit into your theories about her willfully leaving?

~just curious/jmo~

It doesn't. She had plans...I don't think this was willful. :(

I had read she wanted to dye her hair...did she have an actual appointment?

Well, kind of it is. She says she wants to go to LA. But that is kind of general.

I mean more like she has a convo with an older guy where she says I always wanted to go the Laguna Beach. I know she likes Lauren Conrad, so I will use that as an example. And he says "I LOVE Laguna, I have friends there, I will give you a ride any time. "

So they make a secret pact, not to tell anyone or someone might stop them or tell her parents first. So it would be easy for him, because she would go along with it at first, and lay low, maybe even lay down in the seat to keep people from seeing her at the intersections. etc etc He could even convince her to throw her belongings out so it would buy them more time?

:what: Laguna Beach??? How wealthy is this girl? She'd fit right in with her personality. It is not a place for shy girls. The girls are gorgeous with great personalities...at least the ones I met down there.

I had read she wanted to dye her hair...did she have an actual appointment?

Looks real dark to me. I wonder what she was going to do to it. An appt would be nice to know. That's an awful lot of hair to dye.

~just curious/jmo~

I found it a bit curious.
I thought from the sister's comments of the speakerphone conversation that there was nothing in stone.

Just next time I come to Freemont I want to get some highlights or something like that, her sister quoted her as saying.

I don't remember them saying that she had an appointment.
And though it was her weekend with Dad, I've never heard anyone say, well, that's just her stuff she was taking to spend the weekend with Dad, or she had other stuff packed, maybe already in this other bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl