17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG called it a leather jacket :crazy:
But I do see what you mean about the collar, once I saw the sleeves, it looked like they are red on the back part of the sleeve and black on the front, so by that I thought it was the same jacket, I hadn't seen the side by side (I wish we could tear down the ABC banner across the back of the head pic) then we could see more of the jacket :mad:

--but, that's their exclu$$$$ive pic----it comes w/ the ABC banner.

Just wondering did GZ say concrete sidewalk or just concrete?

The reason I ask is because there are several other areas of concrete.

Each townhouse seems to have a concrete patio and one witness did say they were right outside their unit but he didn't say how close.

Another place is what looks like concrete meter covers, about a foot from the sidewalk.

Attachments

• Site of ShootingSS.jpg
    Site of ShootingSS.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 27
Interesting he was already in custody when Allaya arrived at 7:19 yet we have a friend taking pictures of him at 7:19...JMHO

The police report said the crime scene was secured after TM was pronounced dead at 7:30 so there could have been any number of curious people taking photos before that.

It also explains how they could have seen the gunshot burns when TM was turned over by the police.

Edit: it's on page 7 of the pdf
http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

OK, I went internet shopping for men's red fleece jackets. There are not very many with black across the shoulders and partial black sleeves. NONE with sleeves black below the elbows - but there are some with black on one front or back and red on the other side. Almost all the red/black jackets have black collars. I only found three with red collars and black shoulders.

I'm not sure about posting links but here are the brand names and styles:
Mens Fleece Rebel Ridge™ Jacket by Columbia
Spyder Boys Outlaw Fleece Jacket Red/Black
Mountain Hardwear Octans Fleece Jacket - Men's

Of these, I like the last one best - it's got that stand up collar that looks like the one in the police video. The way the red/black sleeves are would match if they'd gotten twisted around with GZ in cuffs. If you want to check it out, they sell it on Amazon.

I'm going to bed now...:eek:fftobed:

http://rexleather.com/product_2442.php I looked for mens leather jackets and found this.

I hope you WSleuthers don't think I'm crazy when I say I think there are other voice/voices that are in the background on the Zimmerman 911 tape. I do hear them. During the time the dispatcher is asking Z if he wants them to [meet him at the mailboxes.] - (sounds like someone calling another a 'stupid punk'.) I do hear it when the dispatcher is saying 'OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when [they’re in the area."] Within [ ] I hear 'he's watching'. Either Zimmerman at this time was not alone and it was someone else besides Martin, or it was Martin talking and was within Zimmerman's earshot and sight. In other words he couldn't have been on his way back and ambushed. That Zimmerman had stopped following of Martin and was walking back to his truck and confronted by Martin has to be hogwash IMO. I'm no Colombo but I do have headphones. <p>Do any of you hear the voices? :crosseyed:<p>

It looks like a phone to me. Wonder who he's calling?

Is it possible someone else was holding the phone for him up to his ear and dialed his wife's number???

It must be someone else George's calling, because according to our newest case photographer, George asked HIM to call his wife and tell her what he'd done:

The photographer said that after the shooting, Zimmerman asked the photographer to call his wife. When the photographer asked him what to say, Zimmerman blurted out, "Man, just tell her I shot someone."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zim...parents/story?id=16177849&page=2#.T5P9LdVlNfw

The newly released photo of Zimmerman shows a jacket that is fleece. The one in the video at the police station looks to be of a different material. The red part around the neck is not as wide in the newly released photo as compared to the original "enhanced" one from ABC. So which picture is the correct picture?

~jmo~

This was a new piece of information that came out of the Bond Hearing:

Gilbreath also said the state had a witness who reported seeing the shadows of two people running, one chasing the other, but could not identify who they were.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...-prosecutor-angela-corey-robert-zimmerman-son

Wonder if a jury will form an opinion as to who was doing the chasing when they see verification of a call that was connected up until a matter of seconds before Trayvon was killed, AND hear this testimony from the girlfriend?

TMGFPhone-1.jpg

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T5Pxk9VlNfw

We need a doc dump. I feel like we are stuck in a vortex.

At the bond hearing MOM said he got notice about a hearing for release of information. I'm assuming that is the request of the news agencies. Judge told him to check his calendar or some such. I think that hearing he said was Tues.

Yes, I remember this. But I'm not questioning who took the picture. The questions this raises for me:

1. Why is the time stamp on the injury photo after the time that the officer states GZ is in custody?

2. If GZ was in custody, why wasn't he in handcuffs? (Generally officers will not radio that they have someone in custody until after they have put someone in handcuffs.) The second officer arriving also confirms that GZ is in custody.

3. If GZ was in fact in custody, was he handcuffed in front of his body?

4. GZ clearly has a phone to his ear. Why was he allowed on the phone after he was in custody? (Generally officers also will not allow someone to have access to their phone once they are handcuffed and in custody.)

5. If GZ was handcuffed in the front of his body on scene why does he climb out of the back of the patrol car handcuffed to the rear?

6. If GZ is in custody, who was allowed to photograph someone in custody and allowed in that crime scene?

Something is not right with this situation. It's a pretty tight window time wise. How did this picture taker manage to be there after TM was shot but before the police got there?

When GZ gets out of the police car his hands are cuffed behind his back. They only cuff them in front when they can hook them to a waist chain. You can still use your hands as a weapon when you are cuffed in front and that is why they cuff your hands behind you. I would think cuffing someone from behind when they have just used their gun to kill someone would be SOP.

If that is a phone up to GZ's ear and that is his arm it is clear he is not wearing the same jacket in the photo???? His jacket was taken into custody, according to reports, so why is this jacket different if that is his arm in the picture????

I also would like to know why MOM waited until the bond hearing to give SA the medical report???? If had that report all this time why did he wait to produce it if it could have helped with AC's decision about arresting GZ???? jmo

Yes, they are, his sleeves are pushed up, and the red looks like its hiding the black part underneath. The colors seem very off from the video to the pic taken by a "friend", but I assume there's an explanation of why that is :wave:

it may be thatsomeone fiddled with the colors of the photos to make the blood appear redder and more dramatic,that would change the coloring of everything in the photo causing some colors to enhance and others to brighten or fade depending on what was done.

Yes, when you reach some unknown number of views then you get a pop up saying to pay up.

According to their FAQ: "Non-members will typically be limited to 15 articles over a 30-day period."

Of course, with the 'typically', who knows. Maybe they track with cookies, and you can clean them out. Or maybe they track by IP address, so if you're on public wifi somewhere it start a new counter.

IF GZ asks to go before the judge under SYG he can.IMO He will ask and JMO he will be granted it.Then there would be no trial.

Can anyone shed light on how a SYG hearing is presented before a judge? Is it exactly like a normal, formal trial -- except there's no jury?

Or is it more abbreviated, like the bond hearing?

JMO, but with all the evidence of provocation and possible cover-ups, I don't see how a judge could grant GZ immunity.

When GZ gets out of the police car his hands are cuffed behind his back. They only cuff them in front when they can hook them to a waist chain. You can still use your hands as a weapon when you are cuffed in front and that is why they cuff your hands behind you. I would think cuffing someone from behind when they have just used their gun to kill someone would be SOP.

If that is a phone up to GZ's ear and that is his arm it is clear he is not wearing the same jacket in the photo???? His jacket was taken into custody, according to reports, so why is this jacket different if that is his arm in the picture????

I also would like to know why MOM waited until the bond hearing to give SA the medical report???? If had that report all this time why did he wait to produce it if it could have helped with AC's decision about arresting GZ???? jmo

If you'll notice, he never handed the prosecutor anything. He waved the paper around and then set it back down on top of his files/papers on the desk. I'm willing to bet this was nothing other than the EMS run report that he was waving around.

~jmo~

Zimmerman Still In Jail Despite Bond Being Set

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47131890/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/

........Zimmerman’s attorney Mark O’Mara said his client’s family was not expecting such a high bond.

"It's a lot of money to come up with; $150,000 is a lot of collateral. This is not a family of much means. Obviously, I think we all know that from the bond hearing itself, so it's tough," O'Mara said...........they believe he could be out of jail by the middle of next week.

Oh, boohoo! GZ's bond was too low, AFAIC, and in no way reflects the seriousness of the crime. Many, if not most, families don't have the ability to pay high bonds that we've seen. I don't feel the least bit sympathetic towards Mr. O'Mara's client or his family, and they sure as heck won't get any financial support from me. :moo:

Trayvon killer &#8216;in peril&#8217;..

Experts warn that the man who ignited a national fury when he gunned down unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in a tidy gated community in Florida could be in grave danger once he&#8217;s sprung from jail.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/trayvon_killer_in_peril_uhrxc2vccCTV8jKKTn44LO#ixzz1smRfr9o9

Watch how fast the Zimmerman family will be to file a lawsuit against the state of Florida and Seminole County is something happens to Zimmerman while he's out on bond.

~jmo~

GM everyone!! I would like to address a few things I have seen discussed in the last few days.

1. The new photo of GZ's bloody head.

I am trying very very hard here, to see a cell phone and GZ's hand in that photo? What I see is a mangled, black or bloody looking ear. I magnified it all the way up to 500?!? I see no hand, and no cell phone.

Also, everyone keeps asking if he had touched Tray's bloody wound's, couldn't he have transferred that blood to his own head. The answer to that is simple. NO, not without it being smeared. It would not have ran down like what you see in the photo. IMO- JMO-IMHO-MOO.

2. Addressing the gunshot residue and how it could have gotten on Tray's back.. As we all know by now, GZ turned Tray over and was seen straddling him with his hands on Tray's back... the gunshot residue would have tranferred from GZ's hands. For all who would like to read more about gunshot residue, here is a link:

http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MS...erPublications/documents/underTheScope8-1.pdf

MSM link for witness statement that GZ straddled Tray and had his hands on his back:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-zimmerman-never-tried-to-help-trayvon-martin

3. Lastly, who could have been on the scene that fast, and gotten that photo and called GZ's wife? The answer- IMO is in the crime scene footage that we have from that night. The ONE civilian who is standing with all of the investigators. Brown shirt, khaki pants.. shown in this video:

http://www.cbsnews.com/1770-5_162-0...artin's+brother&tag=srch&searchtype=cbsSearch

IMO-JMO-IMHO-MOO.

GM everyone!! I would like to address a few things I have seen discussed in the last few days.

1. The new photo of GZ's bloody head.

I am trying very very hard here, to see a cell phone and GZ's hand in that photo? What I see is a mangled, black or bloody looking ear. I magnified it all the way up to 500?!? I see no hand, and no cell phone.

Also, everyone keeps asking if he had touched Tray's bloody wound's, couldn't he have transferred that blood to his own head. The answer to that is simple. NO, not without it being smeared. It would not have ran down like what you see in the photo. IMO- JMO-IMHO-MOO.

2. Addressing the gunshot residue and how it could have gotten on Tray's back.. As we all know by now, GZ turned Tray over and was seen straddling him with his hands on Tray's back... the gunshot residue would have tranferred from GZ's hands. For all who would like to read more about gunshot residue, here is a link:

http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MS...erPublications/documents/underTheScope8-1.pdf

3. Lastly, who could have been on the scene that fast, and gotten that photo and called GZ's wife? The answer- IMO is in the crime scene footage that we have from that night. The ONE civilian who is standing with all of the investigators. Brown shirt, khaki pants.. shown in this video:

Trayvon Martin defended by brother - CBS News Video

IMO-JMO-IMHO-MOO.

Could you please provide a MSM link confirming that Zimmerman turned Trayvon's body over before he straddled him thereby transferring the gunshot residue. TIA.

Could you please provide a MSM link confirming that Zimmerman turned Trayvon's body over before he straddled him thereby transferring the gunshot residue. TIA.

I will look for one now, I thought that was common knowledge since it has been discussed here in depth.... looking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay