17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying very very hard here, to see a cell phone and GZ's hand in that photo? What I see is a mangled, black or bloody looking ear. I magnified it all the way up to 500?!? I see no hand, and no cell phone.

Attached is a photo that outlines where the cellphone and hand/arm are.

Attachments

• zimhead.jpg
    zimhead.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 54
ok, this sounds CRAZY...but Zimmerman seems to have on a jacket that looks like the one Michael Jackson wears in the BEAT IT video.

on the night of the shooting.

Adrienne,

I have posted the MSM link back into my original post.

Trayvon was found face down with his hands underneath his body. He was never turned over by Zimmerman at any time. The article states that the witnesses saw Zimmerman straddling Trayvon's body with his hands on his back. Again, Zimmerman never turned Trayvon's body over to do anything with him. There could not have been gunshot residue on Trayvon's back if he were shot in the chest.

~jmo~

GM everyone!! I would like to address a few things I have seen discussed in the last few days.

1. The new photo of GZ's bloody head.

I am trying very very hard here, to see a cell phone and GZ's hand in that photo? What I see is a mangled, black or bloody looking ear. I magnified it all the way up to 500?!? I see no hand, and no cell phone.

Also, everyone keeps asking if he had touched Tray's bloody wound's, couldn't he have transferred that blood to his own head. The answer to that is simple. NO, not without it being smeared. It would not have ran down like what you see in the photo. IMO- JMO-IMHO-MOO.

2. Addressing the gunshot residue and how it could have gotten on Tray's back.. As we all know by now, GZ turned Tray over and was seen straddling him with his hands on Tray's back... the gunshot residue would have tranferred from GZ's hands. For all who would like to read more about gunshot residue, here is a link:

http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MS...erPublications/documents/underTheScope8-1.pdf

MSM link for witness statement that GZ straddled Tray and had his hands on his back:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-zimmerman-never-tried-to-help-trayvon-martin

3. Lastly, who could have been on the scene that fast, and gotten that photo and called GZ's wife? The answer- IMO is in the crime scene footage that we have from that night. The ONE civilian who is standing with all of the investigators. Brown shirt, khaki pants.. shown in this video:

Trayvon Martin defended by brother - CBS News Video

IMO-JMO-IMHO-MOO.

I lightened up the pic and cropped it and you can see the phone and it's screen and he is holding it.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain_edited.jpg

GM everyone!! I would like to address a few things I have seen discussed in the last few days.

1. The new photo of GZ's bloody head.

Also, everyone keeps asking if he had touched Tray's bloody wound's, couldn't he have transferred that blood to his own head. The answer to that is simple. NO, not without it being smeared. It would not have ran down like what you see in the photo. IMO- JMO-IMHO-MOO.

2. Addressing the gunshot residue and how it could have gotten on Tray's back.. As we all know by now, GZ turned Tray over and was seen straddling him with his hands on Tray's back... the gunshot residue would have tranferred from GZ's hands. For all who would like to read more about gunshot residue, here is a link:

http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MS...erPublications/documents/underTheScope8-1.pdf

MSM link for witness statement that GZ straddled Tray and had his hands on his back:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-zimmerman-never-tried-to-help-trayvon-martin

3. Lastly, who could have been on the scene that fast, and gotten that photo and called GZ's wife? The answer- IMO is in the crime scene footage that we have from that night. The ONE civilian who is standing with all of the investigators. Brown shirt, khaki pants.. shown in this video:

Trayvon Martin defended by brother - CBS News Video

IMO-JMO-IMHO-MOO.

Not sure that is a civilian, this video was taken by news media so it had to be some time after the incident while it was still being investigated, it could be one of the detectives who was "off duty" and called in, so he was in casual clothing.

Attached is a photo that outlines where the cellphone and hand/arm are.

Thanks, but I am still not seeing any hand or any cell phone. I see nothing but a black or bloody looking ear that looks mangled. I do believe even Dr. Fessel made some comments about his ear looking strange in the first pic that we saw. It appears to me that that whole side of his head wet and covered with blood. IMO- IMHO- JMO- MOO. and all that.

Adrienne,

I have posted the MSM link back into my original post.

In this article it states twice that GZ never turned TM over.

A woman who says she and her roommate witnessed the final moments of Trayvon Martin's life told Dateline NBC that George Zimmerman had "his hands pressed on his back" and "never turned him over or tried to help him."

"Zimmerman never turned him over or tried to help him or CPR or anything," Cutcher said.

Trayvon was found face down with his hands underneath his body. He was never turned over by Zimmerman at any time. The article states that the witnesses saw Zimmerman straddling Trayvon's body with his hands on his back. Again, Zimmerman never turned Trayvon's body over to do anything with him. There could not have been gunshot residue on Trayvon's back if he were shot in the chest.

~jmo~

I did not he turned him over, only that he was seen straddling the body with his hands on Tray's back.. sorry, need more caffiene.

:moo::moo::moo:

Thank you Dr Fessel, and Papa, for enlarging the image and clearing it up some. I DO now see that his arm is bent as if he is holding something up to his ear, however, I can't tell if it is a cell phone.

Not sure that is a civilian, this video was taken by news media so it had to be some time after the incident while it was still being investigated, it could be one of the detectives who was "off duty" and called in, so he was in casual clothing.

That could be the case also, or he could be the guy with the flashlight.

:moo::moo::moo:

I appears from the lockup video GZ has gray sweatpants on. jmo

Thank you Dr Fessel, and Papa, for enlarging the image and clearing it up some. I DO now see that his arm is bent as if he is holding something up to his ear, however, I can't tell if it is a cell phone.

phone.jpg

I am convinced someone came up to George after the shooting and before the cops got there which was about a minute of the time. From listening to the 911 call I remember someone with a flashlight then another person showing up with a flashlight.

Now really who would have been stupid enough to go out there after hearing that screaming and then a gunshot? I think it was whoever took this picture before the cop got there.

I am convinced someone came up to George after the shooting and before the cops got there which was about a minute of the time. From listening to the 911 call I remember someone with a flashlight then another person showing up with a flashlight.

Now really who would have been stupid enough to go out there after hearing that screaming and then a gunshot? I think it was whoever took this picture before the cop got there.

If you are correct, Dr. Fessel, then I certainly don't believe GZ could possibly have been in fear for his life. He may have a couple of deep scratches or puncture wounds, but nothing like having his head banged repeatedly into the concrete.

:waitasec:

That looks like his earlobe to me, where you all see the screen. His ear is all bent and wavy (as evidence in both photos we have seen) and the only part of it that isn't black is the earlobe. JMO-IMHO-MOO.

Zimmerman Still In Jail Despite Bond Being Set

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47131890/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/

........Zimmerman’s attorney Mark O’Mara said his client’s family was not expecting such a high bond.

"It's a lot of money to come up with; $150,000 is a lot of collateral. This is not a family of much means. Obviously, I think we all know that from the bond hearing itself, so it's tough," O'Mara said...........they believe he could be out of jail by the middle of next week.

So it's really hard for them to come up with the money, but they'll have it by the middle of next week? Must not be that hard, then. I can't imagine my own family coming up with 150,000 less than a week after a bond hearing. Sorry, but I can't muster sympathy for them. I think they already have the money, and are just waiting to the middle of next week to make it look like it was hard for them to find it.

There are many here who've questioned a) who took the photo of GZ's bloodied head and b) if another man's voice can be heard at the end of GZ's 911 call...

Could the "photographer / mystery voice" be John, the "new" eye-witness who said he saw TM on top of GZ, and then ran upstairs to call 911? John told 911 the incident was going down right below his window.

A blog I read believed they heard GZ knocking on a door near the end of his 911 call. I only hear what sounds like GZ loading his gun. But, what if?...

What if some of those background noises really are knocks on John's door, seconds before GZ and TM come face-to-face? And that's how John happened to become an eye-witness.

So how much did John see? What did he miss when he ran upstairs to call 911? Did GZ give John certain instructions before he ran upstairs? Maybe these two are better pals than we realize?

The possibility of GZ knocking on a door near that corner raises many questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxxTraxx