17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but at what point does ancient history come into play? I can tell you I was a different person at 28 than I was at 20.

I'd say it was at the point when you shoot an unarmed teenager for looking suspicious. But that's just me. :)

Come on people. we have George bouncing at stripper/prostitution events now? wth!
I thought he was a bouncer at illegal house parties?

There is only one still photo of the back of GZ's head, taken from a distance, but I see absolutely out of the ordinary? Looks like a normal head, see no blemish's, no out of the ordinary bumps, nothing??? So guess you are correct they do say more than a thousand words, obviously GZ's "injuries" were just tiny scratches that healed not leaving even a hint of ever having been there.
The State's investigator testified in the bond hearing as to his impressions of the injuries. He did not characterize them as "tiny scratches," nor IMO has any person who actually saw the injuries. JMO

That is so wrong. Going to a private party and stripping IS NOT PROSTITUTION. I would love to see one link where a stripper went to a private party, stripped, and was arrested for prostitution for merely stripping at a private party.
I don't know.

Florida law seems to be very vague (almost unconstitutionally so) in how they define unlawful acts in their prostitution statute. From what I see, a couple renting a hotel room to have a one night stand in could be guilty of violating the statute. Or someone merely inviting someone over to their place for any "indecent or obscene act".

:waitasec:

Come on people. we have George bouncing at stripper/prostitution events now? wth!
We don't even know if he was a bouncer at anything illegal, in all reality.

The State's investigator testified in the bond hearing as to his impressions of the injuries. He did not characterize them as "tiny scratches," nor IMO has any person who actually saw the injuries. JMO

Then why no bandage on his head after the EMT cleaned him up and looked at his head wounds? Why did Zimmerman wait to put bandages on his head and nose? Was it for show so that his neighbors and fellow employees could see that he was in fact injured the night before?

Wait... are you now changing your opinion that the lacerations shown in the ABC picture didn't exist? The ones that you conducted the experiments on to prove they were real? :waitasec:
I didn't see massive gashing in the pictures. The main injuries I've consistently seen were contusions, and I've said this multiple times. Even provided graphics depicting this. I've received stitches for fairly minor head lacerations and don't have scars that are visible unless you're close and looking for them. I don't think he had these massive gashes that would still be clearly visible today in the form of scars or otherwise.

I think it's very clear John was not the one with flashlight. He didn't stick around after he saw Zimmerman and Trayvon fighting. He went upstairs to call 911.

There is only one adult male caller to 911...at least from the calls that were released. "John" said he called 911. That male caller stayed on the line less than two minutes... We don't know if he made that call from inside or outside but he knows within one minute that Trayvon is dead. The other calls are much longer and much more detailed. None of them know almost immediately into the calls that Trayvon is dead. The ones that mention this do not say that for several minutes.

GM everyone!! I would like to address a few things I have seen discussed in the last few days.

1. The new photo of GZ's bloody head.

I am trying very very hard here, to see a cell phone and GZ's hand in that photo? What I see is a mangled, black or bloody looking ear. I magnified it all the way up to 500?!? I see no hand, and no cell phone.

Also, everyone keeps asking if he had touched Tray's bloody wound's, couldn't he have transferred that blood to his own head. The answer to that is simple. NO, not without it being smeared. It would not have ran down like what you see in the photo. IMO- JMO-IMHO-MOO.

2. Addressing the gunshot residue and how it could have gotten on Tray's back.. As we all know by now, GZ turned Tray over and was seen straddling him with his hands on Tray's back... the gunshot residue would have tranferred from GZ's hands. For all who would like to read more about gunshot residue, here is a link:

http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MS...erPublications/documents/underTheScope8-1.pdf

MSM link for witness statement that GZ straddled Tray and had his hands on his back:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-zimmerman-never-tried-to-help-trayvon-martin

3. Lastly, who could have been on the scene that fast, and gotten that photo and called GZ's wife? The answer- IMO is in the crime scene footage that we have from that night. The ONE civilian who is standing with all of the investigators. Brown shirt, khaki pants.. shown in this video:

http://www.cbsnews.com/1770-5_162-0...artin's+brother&tag=srch&searchtype=cbsSearch

IMO-JMO-IMHO-MOO.
1. I see the phone, no question whatsoever. Dr. F. has posted a great enlargement that shows it quite clearly, too.

2. My understanding was that the GSR was visible on the front of TM, not the back, but ICBW. And I've heard nothing about GZ having turned TM over, JMO.

3. Not sure how the individual in the video has to be the neighbor who took the cell phone pic. IMO, without any other evidence, I certainly couldn't arrive at that conclusion. JMO

BBM: Do we even know yet whether this is a fact?

--> That GZ worked as a bouncer at an "illegal party?" TIA

Just a thought ... wouldn't it be interesting if this allegation by a "former coworker" ends up related to the incident in which GZ called LE on a disgruntled individual who was wanting to get paid for employment that GZ stated he'd not agreed to? (... or something like that; sorry, don't remember the details on that too well.) JMO

If memory serves me correctly, that very party that you speak of, (about the disgruntled employee wanting to get paid) happened at the clubhouse of the Retreat at Twin Lakes. GZ left a trail to follow.. you just have to connect the dots...JMO-IMO-IMHO-MOO

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam...documents/911CallHistory-George-Zimmerman.pdf

I didn't see massive gashing in the pictures. The main injuries I've consistently seen were contusions, and I've said this multiple times. Even provided graphics depicting this. I've received stitches for fairly minor head lacerations and don't have scars that are visible unless you're close and looking for them. I don't think he had these massive gashes that would still be clearly visible today in the form of scars or otherwise.
Agree. Investigator DB didn't say "tiny scratches," nor did he say "massive gashes."

:sigh: Having to wait for actual reports/docs is soooo tedious... JMO

Based on the "enhanced" still from the police station video it would appear that the injuries to Zimmerman's head are rather extensive. Now any wound that extensive would definately leave some scars. I know from my own personal experience that a scar where there is normally hair at will remain hairless. The hair apparently will not grow in a scar. I have not seen any bald spots on the back or side of Zimmerman's head that would indicate a scar.

I fell when I was a small girl into the corner of an old wall furnace and had to have stitches in my left eyebrow. To this day I have bald spots in that eyebrow where the scar is and the hair will not grow there at all. I was 4 years old at the time of the injury and am now going on 40 this year.

MOO

And yet... Was he? I'm curious about the whole story, JMO.

BBM

If memory serves me correctly, that very party that you speak of, happened at the clubhouse of the Retreat at Twin Lakes. GZ left a trail to follow.. you just have to connect the dots...JMO-IMO-IMHO-MOO

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam...documents/911CallHistory-George-Zimmerman.pdf

Two different things. GZ allegedly hosted a party for his friends to celebrate his graduation that hadn't happened yet but there is no indication that there was anything illegal about his having a party. This was late last year.

The illegal house party security was allegedly where he was working several years ago.

I'd say it was at the point when you shoot an unarmed teenager for looking suspicious. But that's just me. :)

Is there a source that says Zimmerman shot him for "looking suspicious"? I thought the claim was that he shot him in self defense after Martin committed aggravated battery.

TIA.

Based on the "enhanced" still from the police station video it would appear that the injuries to Zimmerman's head are rather extensive. Now any wound that extensive would definately leave some scars. I know from my own personal experience that a scar where there is normally hair at will remain hairless. The hair apparently will not grow in a scar. I have not seen any bald spots on the back or side of Zimmerman's head that would indicate a scar.

I fell when I was a small girl into the corner of an old wall furnace and had to have stitches in my left eyebrow. To this day I have bald spots in that eyebrow where the scar is and the hair will not grow there at all. I was 4 years old at the time of the injury and am now going on 40 this year.

MOO
YMMV on that, apparently. I have a scar on my upper lip from catching the front sight post of an M16. If I don't shave, you can't tell. No gap in hair or anything.

This is the post where I demonstrated what I believe the injuries to be:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7817049&postcount=874"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #29[/ame]

Contusions don't generally leave visible scarring.

This topic reminded me of a Lifetime movie where an illegal house party went bad...

Plot Summary for
Dead at 17 (2008) (TV)

CEO Curt Masterson's slick son Cody and his docile brother Gabe organize a private party in pa's retreat cabin with teenage mates Ty and Jason. Curt's surprise treat is a pole dancer hired for lap dances, but bickering whether her $500 wages include an 'intimate service' end in her fatal fall from the stairs. The boys agree to dump her corps and hope there won't by a murder investigation, which could ruin their college prospects. Jason, of poorest stock, clearly can't re relied upon to keep the secret, and meets an untimely death too.

Please don't take the following question as a challenge or disrespectful, as it's not meant that way at all. I sincerely want to know what you think; in fact, I will post no reply if you choose to answer, other than to thank you.

Question: Is it in fact your belief that (1) GZ knew TM was unarmed, and that (2) the reason GZ shot TM is because he thought he looked suspicious?

TIA I'm curious to know whether the BBM phrase accurately represents your actual opinion. Please don't feel obligated to answer if you'd rather not.

JMO

I don't know but I can tell you that I would be more confident that it all was ancient history and just a thing of the past never to be repeated if he hadn't shot an unarmed teenager just recently.

I don't disagree. But you don't need a history of violence to shoot someone. I think the guy has a history, recent history, of being paranoid and that has played into this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici