17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it must have been OK for him to shoot a teenager then.
Clearly he cannot have murdered anyone if there are people with worse jail history.

I wasn't talking about what he's accused of and I think you knew that. I have seen him constantly referred to as violent and not simply because of what he's accused of, but because of his past history.

As many have stated about George Zimmerman's injuries: "I don't believe there are any till I see pictures", I don't believe the story about George Zimmerman throwing a girl till I see pictures of her alledged injuries. Please, an un-named person recounting the story? Why would I <modsnip>believe that? An alledged illegal act, at an alledged illegal party, reported some lenght of time after it was alleged to have happened? Heck, let's just go ahead and convict George Zimmerman on that basis alone.

The girl he picked and threw when he was working as a bouncer at a house party. This article has been linked many times over the course of these threads.

~jmo~

I wasn't talking about what he's accused of and I think you knew that. I have seen him constantly referred to as violent and not simply because of what he's accused of, but because of his past history.

It appears that no one got very badly hurt in the prior incidents so the level of violence might have been mild but his prior history does make me think that George Zimmerman may have anger management issues. It's not ancient history, he's only 28 now, it's not like we're talking about a man who got in trouble once when he was 20 and now he's 70 and never touched a hair in anyone's head after that.

So tell me how this makes him an evil monster then? He is working at an underground illegal party, where I am assuming people are drunk and high on coke, etc. And a drunken woman gets out of control in some way, and he 'throws' her and she twists her ankle? If he really was a violent man she would have had much worse than a twisted ankle, imo.

When he was 21 or so he shoved a plainclothes undercover cop who tried to arrest his friend in a bar. Ok, not that evil of a mistake, imo. I have seen friends do a similar thing in the heat of battle.

Even his so called 'battery' of his girlfriend was borderline, imo. He never beat her or battered her. they BOTH lost their tempers and crossed the line.

I just do not see a violent lifestyle here, as many are claiming. Nor a racist one.

p.s.

I was a bar tender and a cocktail waitress for quite awhile in my younger years. I had many shoving matches and also threw a drunk woman across a room one time. It happens in crowded, drunken clubs all of the time.
BBM: Do we even know yet whether this is a fact?

--> That GZ worked as a bouncer at an "illegal party?" TIA

Just a thought ... wouldn't it be interesting if this allegation by a "former coworker" ends up related to the incident in which GZ called LE on a disgruntled individual who was wanting to get paid for employment that GZ stated he'd not agreed to? (... or something like that; sorry, don't remember the details on that too well.) JMO

Yes, and it has been barely two months...if there had been any severe injury the scarring would be visible and it is not.

What kind of massive, visible scarring occurs from contusions?

How do we know this? Has GZ admitted this, or is this "fact" being based on the anonymous source?

GZ was involved so does that mean He is lacking credibility too?

It appears that no one got very badly hurt in the prior incidents so the level of violence might have been mild but his prior history does make me think that George Zimmerman may have anger management issues. It's not ancient history, he's only 28 now, it's not like we're talking about a man who got in trouble once when he was 20 and now he's 70 and never touched a hair in anyone's head after that.

No but at what point does ancient history come into play? I can tell you I was a different person at 28 than I was at 20.

guilt or innocence aside-the irony of being a bouncer for illegal house parties and becoming the neighborhood watch dude has to be appreciated by all.

jmho of course.

So now is the thought that GZ was on the phone, and having his picture taken, just before LE arrived?

Interesting. He was documenting the scene eh

He must have been reeling from that OH CHIT moment. That moment when he had been kneeling over TM, hands on TM's back.. did he frisk him? Find skittles?

OH CHIT what am I gonna do now, what just happened here. First thoughts.
Pictures...need pictures

(just my random speculation)

Police must have GZ's cell phone and or phone records if they know that he sent a text about Tracy Martin, so they could easily track who he had been on the phone with in that time span you're referring to. JMHO
<BBM>
IMO in the bond hearing, I believe the question referred to an email in which TM's father had allegedly been referenced by GZ, with the implication somehow being evidence of a lack of remorse in contradiction to GZ's testimony about feeling sorry that the parents lost their son. GZ appeared confused and didn't seem to know what he was referring to, then the judge stopped that line of questioning.

JMO, from memory; ICBW

Oh, it must have been OK for him to shoot a teenager then.
Clearly he cannot have murdered anyone if there are people with worse jail history.

I don't think anyone is saying that.

But I keep hearing people saying that he has this long, history of violence, and I don't really see it.

No but at what point does ancient history come into play? I can tell you I was a different person at 28 than I was at 20.

I don't know but I can tell you that I would be more confident that it all was ancient history and just a thing of the past never to be repeated if he hadn't shot an unarmed teenager just recently.

When a person has a wound that has been bleeding that then begins to clot so that it is no longer bleeding, would the clot not be wiped away when the wound is cleaned by EMTs to take a look at the wound to see how bad it is? And once the clot is gone, wouldn't the wound begin bleeding again? So it there was a wound on Zimmerman's head that caused bleeding why was there not a bandage placed on his head by EMT to prevent the wound from bleeding again after being cleaned up and the clot removed in the cleaning?

But that is not what GZ is claiming, what other people have claimed in their cases has nothing to do with this particular case now does it? GZ has claimed that Trayvon was beating him within an inch of his life, that's his story so he is stuck with it now.
I've seen no reliable information to date, to indicate that GZ has claimed this; only that he was attacked and felt he had to shoot in self-defense, believing his life to be in danger. JMO

I hope you WSleuthers don't think I'm crazy when I say I think there are other voice/voices that are in the background on the Zimmerman 911 tape. I do hear them. During the time the dispatcher is asking Z if he wants them to [meet him at the mailboxes.] - (sounds like someone calling another a 'stupid punk'.) I do hear it when the dispatcher is saying 'OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when [they’re in the area."] Within [ ] I hear 'he's watching'. Either Zimmerman at this time was not alone and it was someone else besides Martin, or it was Martin talking and was within Zimmerman's earshot and sight. In other words he couldn't have been on his way back and ambushed. That Zimmerman had stopped following of Martin and was walking back to his truck and confronted by Martin has to be hogwash IMO. I'm no Colombo but I do have headphones. <p>Do any of you hear the voices? :crosseyed:<p>

BBM

not these ole ears

but

maybe the Feds will hear them

:moo:

This is OT but there are more georgezimmermans out there: the armed neighborhood watch in action in Georgia attacking new neighbors

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/new-homeowners-met-gun-wielding-neighbors/nMd7C/

I suppose every community is different in how their neighborhood watch program will be run, but I don't like the idea of these people being armed. When the Board of Directors of our homeowners' association met with the Oakland County Sheriff to discuss the possibility of such a program in our new upscale subdivision, it was made very clear that no one who acted as a "watchperson" in the neighborhood would carry a weapon.

Homeowners decided that they did not want their neighbors "spying" on them in the name of safety, so no formal program was put in place. I think most people in our subdivision are vigilant and would report individuals or vehicles that they deemed to be suspicious without becoming involved in the questionable activity. :moo:

I suppose every community is different in how their neighborhood watch program will be run, but I don't like the idea of these people being armed. When the Board of Directors our homeowners' association met with the Oakland County Sheriff to discuss the possibility of such a program in our new upscale subdivision, it was made very clear that no one who acted as a "watchperson" in the neighborhood would carry a weapon.

Homeowners decided that they did not want their neighbors "spying" on them in the name of safety, so no formal program was put in place. I think most people in our subdivision are vigilant and would report individuals or vehicles that they deemed to be suspicious without becoming involved in the questionable activity. :moo:

Maybe I should not have used the words neighborhood watch, since there is no indication in the article that these people had any formal program going on. They may have been just vigilantes.

What kind of massive, visible scarring occurs from contusions?

Wait... are you now changing your opinion that the lacerations shown in the ABC picture didn't exist? The ones that you conducted the experiments on to prove they were real? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member